Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Fucking seven year bump. Damn.

Is it possible that Core Shot's obsessive revival of dead threads is responsible for the technical difficulties the forum has been experienced. A cry for help to be sure.

It's pathetic in the true sense, that is for sure.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Is it possible that Core Shot's obsessive revival of dead threads is responsible for the technical difficulties the forum has been experienced. A cry for help to be sure.
    Crushing the server. One bump at a time.

Might need two fans in the closet
    . . .

My feeling are hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Kind of judgmental, no?

Hi nieder! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such an honest and accurate query? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that fosters intelligent discussion without all the guttersniping and insults? Well there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos, videos etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Only took you 14 years to show up and help this guy out. Slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Maybe he meant buggered. I'll bet lots of folks here have been buggered, at least metaphorically.
    ...and weren't recipients of the common courtesy of a reacharound.
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi nieder! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such an honest and accurate query? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that fosters intelligent discussion without all the guttersniping and insults? Well there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos, videos etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    hmm, no mention of hot Jersey italian babes. I hope COVID 19 hasn't thinned that herd.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    ...and weren't recipients of the common courtesy of a reacharound.
    Exactly. What happened to manners?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    14 years later sheltered at home
    dude shoots 225 times
    And I cants remember
    A single shot that didn't hit and at least cause
    Need to quote post reply damage
    Fkna stone cold marksman
    I'm checkin myself for collateral fragment damage now
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I have an opinion to give on opinion on opinions: they're just opinions.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I have an opinion to give on opinion on opinions: they're just opinions.
    Or assholes.

Like me on the board.

IRL I’m actually a chill kind being.
    TGR just brings out my childish snark
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    14 years later sheltered at home
    dude shoots 225 times
    And I cants remember
    A single shot that didn't hit and at least cause
    Need to quote post reply damage
    Fkna stone cold marksman
    I'm checkin myself for collateral fragment damage now
    Just remember, don't look directly at him, just look away. If he catches you looking, you'll be targeted.