Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    bwa. dive-drunkenesss.

D, how've you been? you and the Dude coming up to Mammoth anytime soon?

Well sheez... I must admit that I throw a damn good party! I have just been too busy with work and crap to post much lately.

By the looks of my computer table (by which, Divegirl, Legoskier and Bodhi were all checkin' out the doggie goodies and posting until the wee-hours, I guess) we must have had a good time Saturday night (I,honestly, don't remember much after 1:00am...) There are wine marks all over and a bottle of "Wine Away" in the trash...

AtomicBoy... glad you made it home safe...

No pics, though... so this post is useless.

The Triathalon apres-wine was fun... I don't think I've ever run so drunk. I actually kicked the hell out of the running part, though... one of my best 5K splits. The bike (on my mountain bike) kicked my ass... and I almost drowned during the swim (too many body parts, as Divegirl said)... and not one body part around me was worth checkin' out (except Divegirl and Skier11053's, of course... but they where no were around me).

To all you California folk who headed to Mammoth instead of to my vino-bash... you missed one ROCKIN' boat parade and some very good wine!!! Maybe next time we might walk-the-walk to Pepe's!!! It's only one WUI away! (i.e. "walking under the influence"... of which Bodhi and I only have one)...
    The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by asandygal View Post
    There are wine marks all over and a bottle of "Wine Away" in the trash...
    If this has anything to do with me - I'm SO sorry! I'm sure it was a combination of a few of us - and again - sorry! Do you want my insurance information? Like I said, I tapped someone's bumper before I arrived at your house, so I was automatically displaying the I'm-retahhhhded brain waves throughout the evening. Seriously, let me know if there's anything I can do.

PS what was your 5k split? I could have sworn the 5k wasn't really a 5k only because I finished it in a (sad) 26 or 27 minutes - but seriously I haven't even been running 9 minute miles (or have I?) lately, more like 10:15 pace for 6 miles. Nevertheless, good job on your run (and the whole thing)!
    bc-lovah

No problem girlfriend!!! Where ever the "wineaway" was used, I couldn't tell. The place was actually exceptionally clean the next day

I came in the "transition gates" a smidge before 24:00... (so maybe it was a short 5K... but we clocked it after the race, and it was pretty close)...

It took me about 2 minutes to find my bike, though (that shows you how much the alcohol affected my judgment), so I didn't leave the transition area until well after 26:00...

I need a road bike (and I need to not drink so much the night prior)...

Hope the little fender-bender all works out.

Anyway... at least we are not NSFW butterfacey (to stay "on-topic"...)

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    classic, made my dreary Sunday a bit brighter
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Hah! I saw this bumped and thought maybe Bodhi couldn't forget the crazy sexcapes w/ this chick and went & got engaged to her or sumpthin...

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

yeah, I was hoping for an update.

such an epic thread

Update

I am still the same ass I have always been...but met a new girl who is really another version of an old girl...I have become more or less tamed, I guess (or lamed)...

As far as "Butterface" I have never bumped into her again, but I have not been back to the scene of the crime (Pepe's in Canyon Lake) since that night...that was definitely a night I have never forgotten, or will ever...and the goatie is still off my face, still have not grown it back since that night it was shaved.

I still float around on here from every now and again, but the TGR site has been blocked at my work for the past 1.5years, and I seldom get online these days while home...nice to know some people still think of me now and again...

Happy Holidays to All.

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Any chance we could get a post to the ULLR thread, you know, for old times sake?

Hall of fame fo sho!!

Bump.

Yo...D...she definitely did you a favor. I always hated that fucking thing, especially when half your breakfast was still hanging in it...and hey, you got laid...BONUS.

OUT.

You need to submit this story to a ski-mag.

Great write up!

Glad this got brought to the top, my first read. Excellente.
    Clearly this woman has learned to make up for certain deficiencies in the face area.

fucking gold.

Okay... called you, Bodhi, for like the 10th time...

WTF???? Don't you love us Canyon Lake Chicks anymore????

I didn't read the entire OP, because I was reminded of a great story a friend told me:

He had a buddy who was game for any female. His secret was finding one physical attribute pleasing to the eye and blinding himself to the rest. Whether or not you agree with this approach, morally or ethically, or on principal, you have to admit that is a man with an iron will. Maybe foolhardy, but impressive determination.

I am also reminded of the opening scene in the movie Don Juan De Marco where Johnny Depp narrates his manifesto about sexual attraction to women, while his character seduces a hot redhead and then returns her to the bar just in time to greet her very late husband. Cool as hell movie, I thought.

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    ...and that should do it for this edition of Friday NSFW bumps.
    pmiP triD remroF

-dna-

!!!timoV cimotA erutuF

-ottom-

"!!!emit a ta anigav eno dlroW eht gnirolpxE"

Thread Closure

"There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey