Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Originally posted by pollard
    make that 6. I'll be competing too. thanks for the reminder to register. how long of a drive is it from WA?
    Mapquest has it at about 13 hours in a straight shot from Seattle.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Kickass. This is going to be a good time. We can punch each other in the spine on the way to the hill to get good and pissed off.

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    fack ya! this gonna be like a little post-Summit..heh.

6?....hmmmm....me, meatdrink9, bakerboy, hardrider, pollard....who's the sixth?

Raddam....are you and Jane coming out this way?

and holy crap...driving from WA? I dunno....I think it takes me 10 or so to get from Sacramento to Mt. Hood, OR....so add/subtract as necessary
    Hmmm... when is it too late to register? I think i might see how i do in the Crystal comp and check out the competition a little, and then i might just be the sixth. Anyone got a couch i can surf or something?

i dont know if she is 100% set on doing it, but Ms. Tresckow went ahead and pre-registered for the 25 bones. I was planning to go out and support assuming time off from work can be secured.

go team maggot

I'll probably be there too. As long as the snow is good. Hopefully like last year

When's the latest you can register, online or otherwise? Seriously considering this.

Originally posted by Dantheman
    When's the latest you can register, online or otherwise? Seriously considering this.
    fuck, if md9, tyrone and dantheman all enter, i gotta be there. phUnk, you should roadtrip it with md9 dood. That would be awesome.

few weeks ago

I'll be there to provide moral support, but don't expect me to watch, watching that shit makes me nervous as a mother fucker.

Oh, Monster Dump enter the Kirkwood comp? Shit, the only way that will happen is if the registration booth is in the lobby of the Lusty Lady.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

the betting window has opened, here are the odds on highest qualifier:

tryone: 2-1
    hardrider:5-1
    md9: 4-1
    bakerboy: 3-1
    polllard: 6-1
    dinms: even (pick 'em)
    punani: 20-1
    fine

Where do the judges watch from in the pic above? And also, what about my odds, bitch?

I really might have to get down there. Pollard, are you driving down? Also, how much will this run me on top of the $25 registration? Does Cohee give comp or discounted tickets to whoever enters? And where is the easiest place to stay?

Originally posted by Samwich
    Where do the judges watch from in the pic above? And also, what about my odds, bitch?

the bottom and...the bottom
    fine

Originally posted by tuffy109
    the bottom and...the bottom
    for the prelim don't they watch from across the meadow up on eagle bowl???

Originally posted by lph
    for the prelim don't they watch from across the meadow up on eagle bowl???
    i dunno. what my post lacked in credible info, it made up in wit. so there.
    fine

Dan, I dunno. I think you'll want to register as soon as you can. Once so many spots fill they close the online registration and you can try to register in person for the weather cut, but tons of dudes were turned away at Snowbird. It's not a matter of dates. It's a matter of how many other people register and take up the spots.

Sammy, $25 is just the deposit for the qual. It's another $50 for the qual and prolly $25 per day for lift tix. Then it's another $150 if you make to the finals.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    who's the sixth?
    Z-bizzo to the -BO-bizzo fer shizzo
    even odds

Samwich,

Every year same place in center of flats. On the other image this is the chute on the left of the frame below the "T" in Thunder. Looking down about 300 feet here of pleasant 60% grade.
    -dave

Originally posted by meatdrink9
    Dan, I dunno. I think you'll want to register as soon as you can. Once so many spots fill they close the online registration and you can try to register in person for the weather cut, but tons of dudes were turned away at Snowbird. It's not a matter of dates. It's a matter of how many other people register and take up the spots.

Sammy, $25 is just the deposit for the qual. It's another $50 for the qual and prolly $25 per day for lift tix. Then it's another $150 if you make to the finals.
    but if i make the $25 deposit, that would reserve me a place, and then if i decide not to do it, i wouldn't have to pay any more money, right?

I'm not competing. Shit, I don't even ski anymore.

Damn jobby job.

Sammy, $25 is all you'd be obligated to. But you've got the wrong mentality.

Originally posted by monster dump.
    I'm not competing. Shit, I don't even ski anymore.

Damn jobby job.
    So, quit the job not the skiing.....
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Thumbs up

editing my post in anticipation of odds changing.
    Last edited by Odin; 02-17-2004 at 07:24 PM.

Originally posted by meatdrink9

That's what I was afraid of. The problem is that's the first week of spring quarter and I don't register for 2 more weeks. If I end up with labs late in the week I don't think I'll be able to pull it off. Just eating the $25 deposit wouldn't be too bad though.

if butters is in, the odds are changing.
    fine

Originally posted by Samwich

I really might have to get down there. Pollard, are you driving down?
    my friends mom works for delta so I'm gonna try to work something. but thats not likely so I'll probably be driving. hopefully I'll have a car that gets a little better mpg by then(currently 10)
    Last edited by pollard; 02-17-2004 at 08:41 PM.