Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    You people are all retarted that think this is some weird deal...if someone tells me how to put a pic on here I have one from that day with the gun in my hand when I found it

I think someone from newschoolers might take you up on this. This is their kind of steeze.

Come to think of it, is the gun green? It might match what the kid that got flattened by the steam roller was wearing.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    You people are all retarted that think this is some weird deal...if someone tells me how to put a pic on here I have one from that day with the gun in my hand when I found it
    Nice - the police will love that!

"the pistol didn't fit - you must acquit!"
    Elvis has left the building

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    booner, i would be VERY careful swapping a gun for skis, make SURE the person you are swapping with is over 21, otherwise, you can face legal action for helping a minor get a handgun (among other laws)
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Then why don't you pawn it, or sell it back to a gun store?

Hmm. I know why, its an unregistered firearm, that you found in the woods. Probably not worth having your name traced back to it, so essentially it's a liability, not an asset.

Try the local crackhouse, top dollar there.

Yes. I definitely agree. We are the retarded ones here. I might be interested, just post your name adress and phone number.

I have nothing constructive to add, but this is some funny shit

Is this the same gun you bought off SAC for $19.99? [/price police]
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    That could be entertaining.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    you have nothing to worry about, the gov't is busy making sure no more boobie blunders happen during the super bowl half time show this year. They are all over it this time!

I'm here just to post in this legendary thread.

That is all.
    Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.

The things you find on the net.

Listen "Boomer"...I'm glad you think I'm sketchy...I'm probably a more stable person than your neurotic ass.
    Sketchy is being gentle...........and I'm glad you can determine my mental stability from a message board on the interweb, guess I shouldn't have blown all that cash on the voluntary commitment, thorazine, & electro-shock therapy! I could have gotten fixed right here and had $$ left over to buy used murder weapons!

Let's do the math here...If this gun was ditched because it was involved in some crime, like you paranoid people claim is possible...would this person drive an hour and a half into the mountains, go to the only place in that area where people are around to see you (Stevens), hike or take the chair 1500 feet up from the parking lot, and then ditch it right in the middle of an open area...not even remotely possible
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Have you bothered to find the owner? (Obviously not)
    Wherever it was sold should be registered against the serial.

Quit being a dick and go find the shop it came from.
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Ah, just another testy JONG trying to dump a murder weapon on gear swap. We see dozens of your kind. pffffft.
    LOL! That's Great!
    Gravity. It's the law.

When you parket the car did you notice a ninthward team van in the parking lot?
    A guy I mountain bike with packs a glock in his camelback, I'm pretty sure he still has it though.

Anyways, I have 2 good friends that work for the BATF, if you PM me the serial I can have them check it out. They're cool guys, but if the serial number turns out to be interesting they'll have to pursue it.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Find a town/city with a gun buy-back program and sell it to the police.
    Problem solved.
    One less handgun on the streets and you get your money for your skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este;
    Hmm. I know why, its an unregistered firearm, that you found in the woods.
    Dude, I don't know what country you're from but here...we don't register our firearms.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    ...uhhh why?
    In case there is a Masshole encounter?

Let's do the math here...If this gun was ditched because it was involved in some crime, like you paranoid people claim is possible...would this person drive an hour and a half into the mountains, go to the only place in that area where people are around to see you (Stevens), hike or take the chair 1500 feet up from the parking lot, and then ditch it right in the middle of an open area...not even remotely possible
    You're right it is much more unpossible that he ditched it, than say, he accidentally unhitched the holster belt while on the chair lift as he was trying to get a granola bar out of his jacket and it then fell off and then he couldn't find it in all the pow under the lift.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

"guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Come to think of it Hucking off a 240 foot cliff and landing on your head doesn't kill people either............

i think it's funny that you seem to "find" guns...

Quote Originally Posted by igBand View Post
    Find a town/city with a gun buy-back program and sell it to the police.
    Problem solved.
    One less handgun on the streets and you get your money for your skis.
    They will just rip you off. I trade you a Tec-9 with a 50 round clip and a small Hi-tec 9mm. I have been thinking of getting rid of all my guns and getting one nice Glock.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I am going to wager a bet that this gun was lost mt. biking in the summer. Alot of folks carry them around my neck of thye woods cause of griz and mt lion. Or its a murder weapon.

this is just classic. Wow.