Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    I Saw the Devil. South Korean serial killer revenge movie. A bit too long but really well done.

Tree of life with brad pit. Pitiful. Half of it was planet earth shots (which was pretty sweet) and the other half of a father beating his kids. Shit movie.

I watched Red State two weeks ago and I'm still recovering, that movie made me sick. There was some disturbing shit in that movie.

great thread

didn't read the whole thread, love it anyway. Sorry if someone gave this before, but Oleanna is one f'd-up movie for me.
    William H. Macy and Debra Eisenstadt play opposites, in this potential rape theory, played out in a law school forum. Primarily the two characters, and very suspense-fully done. Same amount of action, and less gore than Hard Candy. Otherwise, similar plot type. May have been a precursor to HC, yet more intellectual. Oleanna gets a vote here.

Thanks, OP. Great thread.

Not as intense or boundary-pushing in terms of gore/depravity, but another Aronofsky film called The Fountain is a good mind-fuck.

This thread rocks.

Finally got around to seeing the full-length version of "Enter the Void", written/directed by the same guy that did "Irreversible". At over 2.5 hours, it's certainly about 45-60 minutes longer than it needs to be, but definitely a must-watch. Very visually-stimulating, definitely trippy. It centers around a drug dealer that takes a hit of DMT minutes before dying and the afterlife that eventually follows.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet

NSFW

This video is totally NSFW but it's nasty and fucked up !!!

ENJOY !!!!!

Part 1

Part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

Watched Hobo with a Shotgun last weekend. Not the most fucked up, but worthy of a mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by jslee View Post
    Not as intense or boundary-pushing in terms of gore/depravity, but another Aronofsky film called The Fountain is a good mind-fuck.

This thread rocks.
    The fountain was a weird movie.
    he also directed black swan, requiem for a dream and pi. all odd movies, but I liked pi and black swan more than the fountain, which just did not make a lot of sense to me ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Every time I loan out my copy of Stalker (which isn't very often) I always say "trust me - you're not gonna like it".

I think it's the best film ever made, but I can see where some (or most) people would think it's unbearably weird.

American Psycho? Not as over the top as some of these, but a few great dark humor scenes.