Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    If you don't want the government having a say in who gets married, then you should be advocating no legal unions whatsoever. Make it a completely religious/personal choice that does not effect taxes in any way (combining income or giving tax cuts). What would be so wrong with that? Gays could get married and Blurred wouldn't have to pay for their tax cuts.

Originally posted by TJ.Brk
    Now sure every person has a right to protest. But Kerry broke the first Cardinal sin when it comes to military brothers. We had men over there risking their lives. He called his fellow brothers in arms "Baby killers", and then burned a flag he swore to defend while American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airman were dying for that same flag he put a match too. And you expect us to follow him. Heh It's fine to protest but you don't disrespect your brothers in arms that are dying for your freedom to be able to protest.
    Fuck you TJ. Anyone has a right to protest against the government, especially those that were there to see what was going on.

Your mighty brotherhood is starting to sound like the "wall of blue".
    Living vicariously through myself.

Wink

Originally posted by 1080Rider
    ...Christine Whitman have all been great presidental candidates.
    ...the only good thing about her is that she is a Devils' fan.

Aldo, how those property taxes doing since 1993? (give or take a year)

So... How come this hasnt been on the news yet?

There are many inequities in the whole social system of unions. Those of you opposed to gay marriage, consider this - our insurance carrier will cover spouses and children, but we cannot cover partners, regardless of sexual preference.

That is discrimination, like it or not.

And for those of you who like to point out that homosexuality is a choice, I would like to point out that religion is also. Should we discriminate against Buddhists, Jews or Hindus?

Originally posted by grrrr

And for those of you who like to point out that homosexuality is a choice,...
    There has been mounting evidence over the last decade that this is not so. Neuroanatomical differences in discrete brain regions between homosexual and heterosexual individuals have been reported, although some of these reports are somewhat dubious. Variations in the neurochemical signature of some nuclei (e.g., androgen receptor) between gender-matched homosexuals and heterosexuals are readily discernable, however, and provide more reliable indicies of a genetic basis of sexual orientation..
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

And for those of you who like to point out that homosexuality is a choice, I would like to point out that religion is also. Should we discriminate against Buddhists, Jews or Hindus?
    Sure. Immediately after eliminating the plague of evangelical Christians that are currently infecting America.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Originally posted by Viva
    There has been mounting evidence over the last decade that this is not so. Neuroanatomical differences in discrete brain regions between homosexual and heterosexual individuals have been reported, although some of these reports are somewhat dubious. Variations in the neurochemical signature of some nuclei (e.g., androgen receptor) between gender-matched homosexuals and heterosexuals are readily discernable, however, and provide more reliable indicies of a genetic basis of sexual orientation..
    Hombre,
    Please tell me you cut-and-pasted this scientific tract from somewhere...

At GMD I had the impression you spoke English.

Now sure every person has a right to protest. But Kerry broke the first Cardinal sin when it comes to military brothers. We had men over there risking their lives. He called his fellow brothers in arms "Baby killers", and then burned a flag he swore to defend while American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airman were dying for that same flag he put a match too. And you expect us to follow him. Heh It's fine to protest but you don't disrespect your brothers in arms that are dying for your freedom to be able to protest.
    Knowing he was in Vietnam and had experienced first hand what he was protesting against, just makes his stance all the more credible and acceptible to me. And why are so many veterans supporting Kerry if he pissed all of them off?

without the pleasure of a reach around again.
    How many times are you going to use this phrase?

I'm still waiting for a politician to run for office with the campaign slogan of "If you like drugs and fucking, vote for me"

Closest I've heard about was HST's campaign for Sheriff of Aspen in 1970
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Originally posted by Tippster
    Hombre,
    Please tell me you cut-and-pasted this scientific tract from somewhere...

At GMD I had the impression you spoke English.
    Sorry, Mang, but when it comes to scientific issues I can't help but revert to the techno-babble-lingo that I learned and mastered during grad. school.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Not to mention the snappy dressing and love of show tunes.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Bump
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

13 loves show tunes?!?

Wink

Only when you hit those high notes, big boy.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Originally posted by irul&ublo
    Not to mention the snappy dressing...
    Ya think?

http://www.gay-news.com/picture/143/mode6.jpg
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

"There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

There was a division of Marines in a certain valley that her shell went to. Even traced down to the second of firing, path of the shell, and moment of impact. The Hanoi Gov't made many announcements about this as well. Hanoi even broadcasted Janes: "Glorious actions in salute to the Peoples of Vietnam against the murderous invaders" all over the P77's radios that Marines would listen to in the valley that they were surrounded, in which that shell landed, marking the signal for a daytime artillery barrage.
    OK, it's official: Teej is back on that bad crack they make in Canada, even taking propaganda broadcasts made by the North Vietnamese as fact.
    [quote][//quote]

Ya think?

http://www.gay-news.com/picture/143/mode6.jpg
    Mango. Mango! MANGO!

Your mighty brotherhood is starting to sound like the "wall of blue".
    As a member of that wall that carries the mental and physical scares of defending your right to post that. You are very much welcome.

As a member of that wall that carries the mental and physical scares of defending your right to post that. You are very much welcome.
    TJ, the "wall of blue" refers to the tradition among many police officers to protect criminals within their organization from allegations of graft, corruption and brutality.

If you are part of that heritage, then fuck you very much.

TJ, the "wall of blue" refers to the tradition among many police officers to protect criminals within their organization from allegations of graft, corruption and brutality.

If you are part of that heritage, then fuck you very much.
    No. I'm a retired Marine. That everyday lives with his ghosts from things I had to do, and still haven't been able to get past it. My body is fucked from my time in the service to my country.

The List.

1. Loss of 2 feet of bowl
    2. Chest wound with punctured lung.
    3. Left leg wound with plate
    4. Broken back L2-4(discs expoded)
    5. Multiple skull fracture
    6. Nerve damage and loss of muscle tissue in left leg
    7. Fractured collorbones
    8. Fractured right shoulder blade
    9. Fractured right hand with pins
    10. Dislocated hip
    11. Fractured left wrist
    12. All ribs on left side fractured
    14. Dislocated left eye (had to be put back in) with stitches.
    15. Consistant ringing in left ear that never ends
    16. A decade since I have slept more than 90 minutes at one time.

Oh and fuck you.

I didn't realize ROTC was that tough...

OO-Rah Bro-Brah: you forgot about the Anal Leakage.

TJ,

Ignore these fucktwats, if they had actaully ever sacrificed anything, than perhaps they would understand the angle from which you speak.

arrrrrrrrrgh
    /bb|[^b]{2}/

Originally posted by SledNeck
    TJ,

Ignore these fucktwats, if they had actaully ever sacrificed anything, than perhaps they would understand the angle from which you speak.

arrrrrrrrrgh
    WORD

we may joke about which service has it easier or is full of morons, but you have my respect for sure. you have done/been through things that I cannot even imagine.
    Last edited by Jumper Bones; 02-13-2004 at 10:30 PM.