Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    FUCK!! that lying piece of shit! Invader, I'll go find him and call you as soon as I do. this in fucking rediculous...
    set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

my dad just tried to pick up the money and HE NEVER SENT MY MONEY like he said he did he is a fucken liar

Western Union???

WTF? is there any way to track that shit?

Dokken = best maggot with the fewest posts?

Invader - I see a "ski vacation" in your near future to Bredk.

Mini "Summit" at Breck next weekend?
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by powstash View Post
    Dokken = best maggot with the fewest posts?

Invader - I see a "ski vacation" in your near future to Bredk.

Mini "Summit" at Breck next weekend?

I have finals this week then im off for like a monthan it is like a 28 he drive according Mapquest so i can prob do it faster and it would be priceless to see the look on his face

So the little puke's in a band, huh? In the off chance that they actually score a gig I say a night on the town is in order for the CO mags-------- chicken wire?
    Seriously, though- Dokken, you are a true stand-up bro. I think that Invader ought to take it from here since you know where he lives. Whatever ensues may not be something to post on the web as CO will toss yer ass in jail for looking cross-eyed at someone. You might want to think about a way to rip him off- what's he going to do? go to the cops? There is nothing more satisfying to me than to see a theivin pos get ripped off!!! I'm willing to help!

Bag o' markers getting awfully sad... All dressed up with nowhere to go. Someone do something about this. I'm going crazy here, the anticipation is killing me.

Seconded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

still havent heard from him

im in for the beat down. i ski copper about once a week and i live close by. we need a "minute man maggot squad"
    Carwash king is having beans today...

out of curiosity

what skis did you pay him for and for how much?

05 armada ar5's for 225

Anybody skiing Copper tomorrow want to meet up and confront him? I'm pretty sure he'll be checking tickets on Eagle...

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Bag o' markers getting awfully sad... All dressed up with nowhere to go. Someone do something about this. I'm going crazy here, the anticipation is killing me.

Seconded?
    set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

Strike up a casual conversation with him. Ask him what he's skiing & how he likes them. When he points out his skis, over by the lift shack, let him know that invaderskier36 thanks him for the giant waste of time he's caused & walk away with his skis. Someone else should be nearby filming because the look on his face will be price less. I bet he doesn't even have the stones to try to stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokken View Post
    Anybody skiing Copper tomorrow want to meet up and confront him? I'm pretty sure he'll be checking tickets on Eagle...
    i mgiht be able to tomorrow early afternoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I have a final at 10:15 just to let you know if you guys get together and try to call and i dont answer and thanks for doing this for me

Trying hard to stay in the present moment
    Print out this thread and show it to the guy (don't let him keep a copy), tell him he's got a couple hours to make it right. Don't tell him the consequences, as implied threat is tougher to make stick if it goes legal system.

Reading this thread, I am truly impressed with the community here. I womder if this is the kind of thing that Al Gore had in mind when he invented the internet?
    Try to keep two ideas in your head at the same time without blowing your brains out your ass.

Steepdeepnlong, that's ridiculous. Everyone knows that I, not Al Gore, invented the internet. When I was 2. In my sleep.

As for the meeting (cough)beat-down(cough), I can't make it this week, as I'm in Tahoe, and I have finals here, but just know that I would be glad to participate if it doesn't happen for another few weeks... I'll try and get a train ticket out to summit county, if someone can pick me up.

This thread rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

i'm in. i'll be at copper wednesday and thursday. summit lemmie know where to meet you and we'll give him an offer he can't refuse.
    Carwash king is having beans today...

dokkensorry i missed ya today...
    dunno my plans for the rest of the week yet

If I get the interview i'm hoping i'll get in the next week or so, count me in...

update anyone and thanks for all the help

I'll certainly confront a thief. I can be there Friday or Saturday, but I also have dozens of friends that work at Copper that would be glad to crowd the lifty. Name the time and which lift!

MC

ill most likely be there mon and tues. This shit has gone on long enough. Time for the beat down
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

Dokken- I will be at Copper this weekend, any idea what lift he will be at? I should be rollin with about 6-10 other guys, all of which were former college/pro baseball players and 2 former o-linemen from the University of Northern Colorado (where they stab punters for fun). Let me know where the little shit is hiding out, and I am sure we can put a little scare into him.

Yes for the love of skiing out the guy here already. Name and lift + possibly phone #