Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    good work invader.

way to go dokken. just give the word and gapersgohome and i will head out with the burlap sack of markers and the volant machetes to back you up
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

lemme know if you need help. I ski at Copper frequently and Im jacked. Id be more than willing to help with a beat down. Superstiff bros would be perfect for such a beating, those things are bomber
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    good work invader.

way to go dokken. just give the word and gapersgohome and i will head out with the burlap sack of markers and the volant machetes to back you up
    I have 2 rotomatt heel pieces to donate to the smacksack.

to the top dokken get at me if you get a chance

still havent heard from him

This fucker is a pain in the ass to get ahold of. He moved to Breck a while back so he's not living at the edge and always around like he was a few weeks ago. He's got a hernia or some shit so he's not skiing or working for a while, although I don't see how scanning tickets can be that bad for him. Basically I don't know when I'll see him again; I wish I could be more helpful. I'll ask around and try to find exactly where he lives in Breck. If I do find out, we should rally a crew, roll over there with a big ole' bag o' bindings and beat the money out of him (or just take all his skis, including a brand new pair of 'toons)

that's all I've got for now, I'll post if anything changes
    set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

FUCK!!!! is there ne way you can find out where he lives and how far away is breck from you? thanks for all the help

breck is about 15 min from copper (ditto from me)

can anyone find out where he lives?

Quote Originally Posted by invaderskier36 View Post
    can anyone find out where he lives?
    doing what I can, problem is he moved there not too long ago, so I don't think that Copper has his new address yet and no one that I've talked to so far has been over there

here is a pic of his house if it helps at all i got it off NS

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/cont...mber_id/55581/

Quote Originally Posted by invaderskier36 View Post
    here is a pic of his house if it helps at all i got it off NS

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/cont...mber_id/55581/
    ummm, I don't think that's in Breck, the pic was posted may '05, he just moved there...

wow. good thing this isn't in Utah. I'd be spazzing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokken View Post
    ummm, I don't think that's in Breck, the pic was posted may '05, he just moved there...
    ya i just noticed that, my bad

you know invader, I'd probably be more compelled to help you if you actually contributed here. Not that I dislike you, but I wouldn't call you a maggot. All your posts are mostly selling or buying gear. I think they all may be in gear swap which means you're just here using the place. Not to say you're the only one...but if a maggot had this problem, I would have already tracked the guy down and made things right. How about you give back a little bit?

Immediatly remit to the maggot collective: nekkid pictures of your sister

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    you know invader, I'd probably be more compelled to help you if you actually contributed here. Not that I dislike you, but I wouldn't call you a maggot. All your posts are mostly selling or buying gear. I think they all may be in gear swap which means you're just here using the place. Not to say you're the only one...but if a maggot had this problem, I would have already tracked the guy down and made things right. How about you give back a little bit?
    this is true but after all the support i have been getting on this site i have been on here more often and looking at all the forums and trying to get more use to the site before i post and get flamed so i htought i would look over it for awhile before posting

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Are you saying that there are actually newschoolers that just come here to sell their used up crap and try to bro-down for deals without ever giving anything back to the collective?

Unpossible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kids Are Alright View Post
    I ski at Copper frequently and Im jacked.
    Can I touch you?

Quote Originally Posted by smolakian View Post
    Can I touch you?
    haha for a case of the finest beer out there. thatll help improve my overall muscle mass
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

still wont answer

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    what are the police saying?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

I think we need to combine the .40cal glock thread with this one...

and FWIW, I know the deepest spot in Lake Tahoe... though shipping the body from CO may be somewhat of an issue.

Once it gets here, though, I work for an italian 'family' in a restaurant here in reno...
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 12-04-2006 at 06:02 PM. Reason: edited for finger moustache and mafia stoke
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Invader: As a fellow non-mag TGR newbie (see Blurred's post), I'd suggest getting in touch with some folks at Intrawest customer service. Since it's pretty clear he was working there when you purchased the skis his actions directly affect the image of Intrawest Resorts and the type of people they employ. I would think that they should at least help you track the guy down since he was using their resources to sell gear at the time (as long as it doesn't conflict with their own employee-employer privacy rules).

Good luck. Much good vibes to your dilema.

Blurred -

As another non-mag with few posts under my belt (like 'vader), what sort of contributions would be required to safely ask for help from the maggot community? I haven't been here long and would love to know that I could ask for help if the need arose.