Whoops, here's the correct link...

www.theory-3.com/mar28footie.mov
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Cool

Originally posted by BakerBoy
    Whoops, here's the correct link...

www.theory-3.com/mar28footie.mov
    Schweet!!!

That Avy looked a bit hairy - must have been a bit of a rush watching it go by.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Too hot, in the hottub That was definately a hop worthy hole for sure!
    smoke crack and worship satan

dammit! sonvabitch weather man. I was skiing mashed potatoes all fucking day.

BB,
    Good skiing with you again. To those at Baker, sorry we didn't really stop and hang- on a mission to make laps as I had a plane to catch last Saturday from Seatac. yep- I barely made my flight thanks to the crappy traffic on I5 near downtown. And thanks for the tip on the Bozeman flight. Getting drunk beforehand was a good idea for that prop jet.

Add to the PacNW mini thead, thinking about bringing the grills out to Alpental for Sunday April 18 (estimated closing day). Perhaps a keg too,,, if enough maggions want to meet up at Alpental to enjoy one last day for 2003 (unless ootah is forecasted for big storm and last minute airfare deals are cheap).

I definitely will be at Alpental on the 18th. Was thinking of asking the local maggots to bring their kids for a kids mini.

drC

Sorry, no kids but I'll pitch in for a keg full of Mirror Pond, some burgers and pow

Wait, if there's beer there, does that mean KQ makes an appearance?

Originally posted by Squirrel99
    Sorry, no kids but I'll pitch in for a keg full of Mirror Pond, some burgers and pow
    If you can promise all these things count me in! OK, the keg alone might be enough.

Sorry, neither I nor Grrr Jr. can make it - the Raven's Edge Super G is rescheduled to 4/17-4/18. I'll be gatekeeping and Jr. will be racing.

I would still like to meet all the rest of the Seattle mags at some point.

Cool

April 18th sounds like a great plan but what I want to know is:

Are we on for Thursday at the Tractor?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Originally posted by KQ

I'm in.

I headed up to Baker on Friday -- slept in my van for the weekend and skied Saturday and Sunday. Had a freakin' great time, but definitely look forward to skiing there again with someone who knows where to go. My damn radio crapped out so I couldn't find anyone on Sat and didn't have the problem fixed by Sunday. Oh well, had a great time playing in the sun. Saturday was a little tough -- couldn't see a damn thing half the time. Some fun airs -- nothing too big -- with soft landing and some great tree skiing before it got too heavy.

Will likely be outta town on the 18th, but I'll be making some Hood runs in June if anyone is down.

Rusty

Originally posted by KQ
    April 18th sounds like a great plan but what I want to know is:

Me needs to understand (you know, living in the suburbs and all). Is this this Tractor you're talking about? What time?

drC

It is indeed oh Dr. C. Although I am also a Seattle JONG, I can safely say I do not now nor have I ever lived in the suburbs. In fact, this will be a night, literally, on the town, as I plan to crash in the truck somewhere in beautiful Ballard.

Oddly enough, the Tractor Tavern opens at 9:30, which to a country bumpkin like myself seems a late time to start the evening on a Thursday, although thinking back distantly to my younger days in the greater or lesser New Yoak City, it seems a normal time for city folk.

As I need already to be "off-island" as we say around here, I will go and stay out late and drink beer.

Ere that time, I plan to dine somewhere in Seattle, and perhaps have a few warmups before hitting the Tractor.

If you need to taste test before committing, try this.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Dr. Crash
    I definitely will be at Alpental on the 18th. Was thinking of asking the local maggots to bring their kids for a kids mini.

drC
    Nice.

I don't have a kid, but I ski like one lately.
    Count me in for some gaperific action.

Originally posted by optics
    Nice.

I don't have a kid, but I ski like one lately.
    Count me in for some gaperific action.
    Holy shimizzney. Optics, which rock have you been hiding under lately?

Trapped in the inner circle of thought.

Anyone who gets that reference is the coolest.

Roll call for the 18th?
    You in Josh?

Hey optics, nice to hear from you. Are you suggested my kids ski like gapers? I certainly do myself, but please, not them!

I'll be there. It'd be nice to see you guys. I can bring a second barbeque to complement Squirrel's if needed (well he said beer and burgers and I assumed a barbeque but that might be wrong), and some chips and crap.

I've started an Alpental's closing day roll call thread to keep track of people's commitments.

drC