Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    On call. Saturday is a zoo anyway.

Last night small storm was moving into the Sierra. Got my gear all packed by the door, set the alarm for 5am since I'd have a 3 1/2 hour drive. Alarm rang, and I checked the web. Showed about 4/10 inch which is maybe 4 inches of snow and temperature of way chilly 10 degrees. Later at 6am KW posted 4-6". Just storm skied Monday then Tuesday which was 20-32 inches cold fresh storm total. Had several glorious long lines of pow. Was on the fence and decided to bag it since with the Saturday crowd, the piddly depth would quickly track up. Could have just gone up to Carson Pass and hiked some but wimped thinking about the possible chilly wind. Forecast to be cold and breezy thru Monday. So this happily unemployed guy willl go back Tuesday when it's supposed to get sunny and warm up. Bumps will have shaped up and the breezes will have worked up some wind blown. Get some bc in at the pass too prob. -dave

Originally posted by Stikki
    Super sweet pics McWop! I love the coloring. I'm a total photog jong, those are just sepia tone setting on the camera, correct?

Oh, I'm here because I have midweek pass.

PS- Stanford v. Arizona finish was awesome.
    Yes, used a sepia filter after taking them. There was a haze when I took them, so the sepia filter just brought out the features better.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

I was skiing. so HA!

Originally posted by jibij
    McWop... one of the guys in one of your pics looks familiar. anybody there with the initials DY?

edit... awesome pics BTW!
    Nobody with those initials. A couple of Damn Yankees though.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Working the honey do list.... skiing tomorrow!

fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

^ good call....homework blows
    yeah

Behind that really nice building over there.
    Originally posted by gonzo
    i that looks like it was shitty...

OH MAN FUCK YOU!!!!!!
    I'm not even to the end of the thread, bvut I thought I would jest chime in and say that Gonzo's post made me spit.

edit for why I'm not skiing:

mostly it's my desire to a celebrated mid-level, well-paid buttplug. And my desire to be fabulous in Manhattan. We all know that just sucks, but I figure if you wanna be fatass-midlife-greedy and have fun in a place that does not offer much in the way of skiing, but makes up for it because it's pretty cool, well... New york city is the place. and guess what...

This city is prettycool.

Last edited by ArmchairExtreme; 02-08-2004 at 01:40 AM.

because its 800 miles(from Houston) to the closest hill with snow on it !

and great pictures !
    -signs your finally becoming a decent skier. see those pictures and believe you can ski that.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper

Originally posted by ArmchairExtreme
    I'm not even to the end of the thread, bvut I thought I would jest chime in and say that Gonzo's post made me spit.

edit for why I'm not skiing:

mostly it's my desire to a celebrated mid-level, well-paid buttplug. And my desire to be fabulous in Manhattan. We all know that just sucks, but I figure if you wanna be fatass-midlife-greedy and have fun in a place that does not offer much in the way of skiing, but makes up for it because it's pretty cool, well... New york city is the place. and guess what...

This city is prettycool.
    Yeah. Same with Cham....
    Punani and I hit the disco til four this morn.
    But at least he got up and went skiing
    (I don't know how, after drinking free all nite. He discovered that everyone in the joint would buy a drink, set it on a table then hit the dance floor for an hour or two, enabling him to gulp all their drinks. Funny though - Not a single person ever came back for their drink.)
    After a week of no sleep and a couple days of unreal turns, I had to stay in bed.

Just got back. Perfect EC bluebird pow day. Probably one of the most beautiful days I've seen. Castlerock is now my favorite place to be in the world.

I'm working.......in Michigan..........on my way to Cleveland....

Heading to K-mart next tuesday.
    its the whisky talking

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
    Flu. Throat so sore all I'm eating is soup and milkshakes. Fever just over 100. Insomnia from sleeping all day. Damn office germs ...
    That blows mang, I'm sorry my guacamole didn't clear you right up. I still really do believe you need to start buying lottery tickets, karma is starting to write you some big I.O.U.'s.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper fuck this paper