Page 106 of 148 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3683
    are you the same tony I mt biked/bushwacked up in the crazies this summer with doez?
    HA! Is that when we tried to do Elk Creek and found out the landowner closed the easement? Yeah thats me. Man I love that trail, we'll have to try again this summer. I really liked your vid a few pages back, looks like you got some great days in on Saddle.

Crazy skier I can't see your pics or video, help me out there. What was your diagnosis again? How is it going overall this year?
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Still nice and soft off the Ridge down to Stupor this morning. The sun made a brief appearance before clouds moved in around 12:30. Snow tonight? We shall see and hopefully ski tomorrow. Give a holler if you want to have a beer, Tony.
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

I'll have to start bringing my camera I guess. Did 2nd and 3rd finger in the morning, went and rebuilt the jumps at aeriels, then hiked hidden > apron.

good day, and that west wind has filled stuff in nice

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    I will fer sure miss the photos that you have provided. Its the first thing I look for when I log on. Heal up dude. Bridger Mags will need to pick up the slack.... Please.
    Me too! Best of luck with the fix 'n' heal... Come back stronger!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Got to ski revolving door for the first time ever
    Nice, so much cool stuff crammed into that area. Here it is from last year, late March I think.

Check out some shots of some really sweet lines over there last April.

My buddy Doze skied this line through the crux the day before. He just mows down trees like the one that took me out.

Some really sick ways to piece this area together:

TEH GNAR:

Get that shit on helmet cam for me homies.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Some crappy graybird photos from today, feat. my buddy David:

Some cool light on the O's area at the end of the day --

Place is shaping up nicely

No one has posted anything sweet from Wednesday's storm, so I'll post, darn it.

nice stoke! I think yer clips are out of order though.

yeah tone, that ride didn't go exactly as planned, haha. I had a funny feeling that you were that tony. nice vids and pics dudes. it's been a fun week. here's a vid I made from thursday under slushies experimenting with a stick mount

[youtubeLUv9T5yH2ZYyoutube]

edit, Im still embed retarded

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUv9T5yH2ZY"]YouTube - 1-19-11[/nomedia]

^^^ tone are those pics inbounds at bridger? looks like some fun to be had in there....
    Drive slow, homie.

No worries sb, here you go:

Nice vid's you guys and awesome pix tone. That whole zone from peters to the ramp is super fun. i could spend all day there for sure.

Spent all day today over on slushie and it did not disappoint... Parallel, diagonal, close call, last chance, and ended the day in d route on a classic that i had never hit, ol mr. cream jeans... awesome turns all around.

Might have to head north tomorrow to check out what I missed all day.

No one has posted anything sweet from Wednesday's storm
    Looks like you found some good stuff, way sicker day than I had!

^^^ tone are those pics inbounds at bridger? looks like some fun to be had in there....
    Just outside, easy skin laps. More fun stuff like this:

Sweet!

One of my favorites! Check it out in February 08:

That's gonna get good again this year,

Helmet cam that one for me and I'll be stoked!

and some version of this one if you could conditions permitting:

Shred that shit fellas! Band together, document the slaying of the GNAR!

Man, skied that uppermost jaws chute on Thursday with my friend Kristi... she ended up tomahawking out of the bottom after hesitating on the straightline, narrowly missing the wall on one side. Hardest fall I've seen all year for sure. Multiple aerial flips, etc.

Still mando air into it now. It's been really good though since nobody skis it!

Good to see nice pictures of all these cool BB areas. You must have quite the archived photo collection, tone. And time, now, too

Man, skied that uppermost jaws chute on Thursday with my friend Kristi... she ended up tomahawking out of the bottom after hesitating on the straightline, narrowly missing the wall on one side. Hardest fall I've seen all year for sure. Multiple aerial flips, etc.
    The one on the right in my photos? Sweet, I wrecked twice down that thing like that. At least I don't get the chance to do that again for a while. Peace out guys good work.

Holy shit this page has some good stuff going on. Want that.

nasty graupelsquall w/sideways wind last night ~630ish claims life in carwreck-drive safe bb peeps...
    /we were about 10 cars behind the wreck, so sad...

btw-
    .stick mount looks good sb, amazing how stable the pic looks...
    .good day of slshmn classix bobrmr, havent hit Droute much at all this yr, yer welcome for the fresh pooder, heh...
    .also need2explore those ramp variations more, went ramp->bradleys twice on weds & been thru peters but not between yet this yr, nice pics of the area tone...
    .nice pics also norseman in this&other thread, good cruisin crew withya most days up there looks like...

in light of some parents' loss of a young person who was part of the greater bb family I'd rather offer recent kidstoke as they are the important thing...<simply could not imagine getting that call hope I go b4 any of mine>
    my 8yr old blurz by iconic bb tree-skiin while shootin sry
    cya's upthere
    Last edited by baseWeldr; 01-24-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: pic change

++++ vibes goin out to the DPC folks and the entire BB crew; what a loss for our community... http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com...cc4c03286.html

tone heal up quick man, igband dodged the bullet Saturday, plenty of reminders around to keep it safe everyone...

Spent the afternoon Sunday out north. Man that area does not disappoint. A few from the excursion:

Checking out tone's spine and the pencil:

DL lookin nice:

Yup, I think this will do:

Brad lookin small:

Through the choke:

Yours truly coming out hot:

There are some big rocks around these parts:

Def. nothing fun in these parts:

Or here:

Or here...

Sneaky lines in them parts... Never gets old.

Nice shots man, good to have for later reference...

Fun skiing this a.m.

blewbird

1/26, wiiiiiiindy...like take careful steps leaning into it as the skis are lifted off your shoulder windy

if we ever get to a 100" base maybe that crack'll go as a more direct exit- when its safe of course...
    (my track comes from lookrs left snow above/typical)

How was that line skiin' Base?

Re: base's line- I've heard that one called Lundy's Luge and/or Ott's Slot. Have admired it but never skied it yet. Would scare me a little bit to be exposed to who knows what above getting there these days, but there are windows...nice one. It's seems like it's been a constant battle with the wind lately esp. on the Ridge(mainly South), but it can have its benefits too. The Bitter End boundary was like powder skiing this morning and Slushie's Ravine is pretty much filled in, enough for even an old guy to wiggle turn and hop through quite nicely.
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

Slushie's Ravine is pretty much filled in, enough for even an old guy to wiggle turn and hop through quite nicely.

With daily vid camera=+3000 bonus gnar points.

(each vertical foot of air with daily vid cam = 1000 gnar points.)

Any Old Guy (Over 40) air worth triple gnar points in general as well, so that's 9000 points!

Any bridger folks what to show me around a little on the ridge tomorrow, in town from CO and the wife wants to take a break. Had a great time skiing up there today would like to ski the area with someone that knows it, skis a lot like CB, steep tight technical lines

Quote Originally Posted by Staircase View Post
    Any bridger folks what to show me around a little on the ridge tomorrow, in town from CO and the wife wants to take a break. Had a great time skiing up there today would like to ski the area with someone that knows it, skis a lot like CB, steep tight technical lines

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    pics of the wife? Tits or GTFO??
    I have the flu.