Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3683
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyskir05 View Post
    single = Jaded local
    yeah, more than likely. Just sick and tired of you bro-brah types. What with all your XXL's and bright orange FKS race bindings set at damn near minimum din. Wait a second...

I heard saturday was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipig25 View Post
    that would be lobstahmeatwad I believe
    Description sounds fitting, just didnt know rob locked his heels...?

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    Description sounds fitting, just didnt know rob locked his heels...?
    He has been experimenting with it, but there's no way that cheap fuck splashed for the dynafiddles.

Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch View Post
    So who did I accost about his homemade skis ("like a skinnier S7") on the ridge on my way out to boundary chute?
    If it was a wood veneer topsheet with the 5 dimension shape, I would bet it was MontuckyMadman from the SkiBuilders.com forum. Here is a link to some of the skis he has built to verify.

http://www.skibuilders.com/phpBB2/vi...459&highlight=

^^^ Yup, it was the "bloodwood" ones pictured at the bottom of the first page of that thread. Nice find, thanks.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

hardpack makes you stronger

goodtimes gittin reacquainted w/fave lines, gosh I luv2go fast...
    'bout 5 skidaze in - liking the new lift/no road setup, avygulch quieter 4sho...
    192 chetlers def plenty versatile for an everyday ride, happyskis!
    nice verse norsey ya powpowpoet
    stay away from that smokejumper guy- he can be grumpy lol...
    fun as hell as always, free speed refills, great coverage and good shady chalk oughtta build our skilegs for the next powcycle- gitsum goodness people...
    /logging most of my miles in the 2-4pm powerhour so far cya there bitches.....

You're gonna destroy the pow pow on those, take no prisoners! Let 'em rip!

I wish my legs would get bigger as fast as the heel spurs do. Ouch. Might have to leave the power hour to the Big Boys.

MildWille harvesting some leftovers the other day.

"The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Pretty sweet opening day today. That few inches of graupel really spackled over the place nicely.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

My best lift served day of the year, so nice when it doesn't matter that I can't ski moguls. Just enough cream to keep me off the hard stuff.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

jeebus y'all talking bout me? mine ears are burning.

Yeah those are they. I role double web alias to keep from being spotted and accosted. Guess that's blown.

Yes fucker(shred) I got some diddles after the group buy used on here and they are awesome and worth the 250 I paid.

I locked um up last year as I am a pussy and cannot tele all day every day and hike and work and get old and fat. Such is life.

We kinda sorta started a pseudo buis making local customs for people.

****SPAM****
    The MRBC will be raffleing off a pair we did and the proceeds of said raffle will go to the BYEP. Opening night thursday 12/16 in belvegas 200 tix will be sold @ $5 each and the winner gets some 151-118-137 25meter turn radius and 30 cm tip rocker @ 186cm HOP JUICE graphic skis, soon to be mounted on the wall in the tap room.

they actually look super sweet.

come on down to beer town.
    Last edited by lobstahmeatwad; 12-11-2010 at 12:53 PM.

That's cool that you're getting the sticks out there, buddy. Congrats.

Thanks for the photo/vid of the day, MildWille

My pleasure, Norseman. Was stoked you hit that line with style and speed. I don't really like staging shots that much; I prefer to ski and then film lines that I think will look good and hope I can catch some like minded folk doing their thing naturally. Luckily at Bridger there are plenty of guys that randomly rip it up, though it can get lonely out there midweek early in the morning when I am limited to shooting. Here's a pic of Tone from earlier in the week on one of his powder guiding missions in the greater Bridger Bowl ecosystem.
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

busy wknd-day skier traffic, new config seems to constrict many differing skill level skiers coming from different directions into diminishing space to funnel into one side or the other of the maze area for the load zone on the new lift- saw some close calls-seems to me groomin boothill would help to spread the masses, though it promotes loss on an already sunny aspect, I avoided the liftline groomer in favor of the "old" lanes mostly...also, wonder if a lower return traverse from the avy gulch side of things would prevent the trickle of slow skiers entering onto the last 50yds of someone else's mach looney runout... just my.02 that it lookt like our grid needed tweaking when the traffic volume gets high...heh......

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post

****SPAM****
    The MRBC will be raffleing off a pair we did and the proceeds of said raffle will go to the BYEP. Opening night thursday 12/16 in belvegas 200 tix will be sold @ $5 each and the winner gets some 151-118-137 25meter turn radius and 30 cm tip rocker @ 186cm HOP JUICE graphic skis, soon to be mounted on the wall in the tap room.

they actually look super sweet.

come on down to beer town.
    ^I was in there having a few pops yesterday afternoon and saw the flyer, the skis/hj label do look pretty sweet. Thursday ought to be a good time.

Great skiing on Sunday. Two inches a night for a few days, mellow, low crowds and all my favorite little spine/pillow zones staying untouched all day. Slushman's was awesome, even plenty of fresh left on the High T at 2:00. You all must be slacking My favorite kind of day up there. Maybe get a few more inches tonite.....

Quote Originally Posted by baseWeldr View Post
    goodtimes gittin reacquainted w/fave lines, gosh I luv2go fast...
    'bout 5 skidaze in - liking the new lift/no road setup, avygulch quieter 4sho...
    nice verse norsey ya powpowpoet
    stay away from that smokejumper guy- he can be grumpy lol...
    fun as hell as always, free speed refills, great coverage and good shady chalk oughtta build our skilegs for the next powcycle- gitsum goodness people...
    /logging most of my miles in the 2-4pm powerhour so far cya there bitches.....

dude you type like you have a touch of down syndrome!!!!! or your black and from south jersey???

Can any of you Bozeman locals point me in the direction of some cheap lodging? Roadtrippin to Bridger at the end of the month(ish) and need some dirtbag motel for me,a friend,and my badass dog.

No motel 6 in bozangeles?? what gives??
    So local it hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by axelkeitz View Post
    dude you type like you have a touch of down syndrome!!!!! or your black and from south jersey???
    and he's fairly articulate in person to boot.

I {heart} B-W's TGR posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotCarl View Post
    Can any of you Bozeman locals point me in the direction of some cheap lodging? Roadtrippin to Bridger at the end of the month(ish) and need some dirtbag motel for me,a friend,and my badass dog.

No motel 6 in bozangeles?? what gives??

I have a couple extra couches/floorspace dude. Its dirtbag f'sho. Not super clean, warm or nice, but there is a roof.

bridger was underratedly good today. got up there at opening and it was empty. snow was mediocre, but the inch on top of fresh corduroy was nice, and there was snow blown in to the north bowl/bronco bumps

Not to mention practically every sick line in the O's and elsewhere up North was untouched as of today, (skiing with the fam so no gnar gnar for me) plus that inch skied more like 6 in some places, and I also got first tracks down one of my favorite high T lines the day after the snowfall for the third time this season today. It's like a ghost town up there with everybody so spread out, maybe Powder Magazine is right about this place!: Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by axelkeitz View Post

you think I type funny u should see me ski yukyukbut srsly,def got somethin makin me wanna go down- maybe its a syndrome...?

breezy on the mtn/ridgetop walks this week but the traces have added up, highkwality glisse for a sub50" base...

did anyone see me almost kill myself dropping into super today? Worst. wipeout. ever.

Jeebus, dude. Getting in there early season is a little funky. Try not to break yourself before M and I get back to town.

Little short on pic-stoke for us non-residents. Just sayin'...
    Gravity. It's the law.