Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Blasphemy.

Come ski sometime and I'll show you around. I'll ski the singles and doubles and you can stick to the greens and blues that your comfortable with.
    Thanks for the invite to KH but I am not sure if I can fit it in to my busy schedule.

Last season I did 55-60 days at Sun Peaks plus a 6 week Ikon Pass tour with my dog in a winter capable truck camper. Stops included Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Deer Valley, Aspen, Steamboat, Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Whitefish, and Revelstoke.

And yes Whitefish is not on the Ikon pass but it is free for age 70+ and I turned 71 four months ago.

BTW I am a black diamond skier and I will ski double blacks if they are in prime condition. I also like fast cruising although these days I pick my spots. Sun Peaks has several blue runs that are similar to Jackson's double blues, so its look down the run and if no one else is on it, as is likely, then go as fast as you want.

Reckless Toboggan, when you are in your seventies I hope you are reckless enough to ski as much as this 71 y.o.

can i touch you?

Whippersnappers at KH can't handle the double blues.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    I think that prior to Edwards the management had been pretty top heavy so way top many chiefs compared to indians considering they were losing money . Certainly RCR reduced the head count. They are running very lean. Not sure if I would want to work there. But they did put money up for world freeride and opened Ozone and acquired Rudis. Other improvements have been small like larger parking lot. As long as they are making money they won't close.
    Edwards will run a lean ship for sure. And yes, they won’t close. Which would be tragic. Great hill for sure. The previous GM left for Panorama...one anal retentive control freak trying to control a control freak manager. As you say, the work environment at the top isn’t great, but sometimes that’s needed to clean up a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk