Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wahama88 View Post
    Mir - Yeah I'm working on getting a job out here. The Wynn is on my list of interviews. Right now I'm just wanting to get a job. Its been a week and I'm going stir crazy already! I'll let you know what works out. Hey PM me, I need some info from you
    PM sent.

I think it's awesome that you're getting out someplace new. Aren't you a Colorado native? And a helluva chef. Vegas is a good call, especially with the girl.

Yo, Dave! What's this about taking Fay? Can we tag along for that?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    Yeah, we're planning on heading out sometime after the new year for 3-4 days. We should plan on heading out the same time. Imagine the trouble we could get into? We're thinking second or third week in January. I'll keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc View Post
    Yeah, we're planning on heading out sometime after the new year for 3-4 days. We should plan on heading out the same time. Imagine the trouble we could get into? We're thinking second or third week in January. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Yes!!!! That will be amazing and Faye will love it for sure! We gonna get crazy!

We all know how addicted we are to skiing, but going to Vegas is so refreshing maybe in part because it's so different, but still so exciting. Citified extremo, maybe. Je ne sais quoi...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    PM sent.

I think it's awesome that you're getting out someplace new. Aren't you a Colorado native? And a helluva chef. Vegas is a good call, especially with the girl.

Yup, born and raised in Colorado. Moving out seemed like a great idea cuz I would get to live with her butthe more we started going out I realized that working in restaurants and hospitality, Las Vegas is the place to be. Nikki works at Circo in the Bellagio and it is amazing to hear her talk about the people she waits on. Just this past weekend she waited on Mike Shanahan - Hey DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what team he coaches!!!!!!!!!
    When you gonna get dem' Duke Boys!?!?