Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Rumor Mill re: MntLion

Now that MntLion is well on the way to recovery, we can open the rumor mill and let the rumors and speculations fly as to what really happened.

I heard the impact was so hard, and that MntLion is such a gnar rider, that the dump truck actually rolled twice and ended up like this;

The local pubic works department were in such awe of MntLion's mojo that they erected a sign to warn future dump truck drivers.

Edit: My apologies to El Chupacabra who started the rumors flying, but I felt this needed a thread of its own.
    Let's make this a "Get Well"/ Rehabilitation card for the fucker, let's make him laugh so had they give him morhine- good shit that.
    Last edited by hutash; 09-25-2006 at 09:17 AM.

He also managed to offload three pairs of CMH Explosivs and a Solly 900S heel piece on the EMT crew.

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo View Post
    He also managed to offload three pairs of CMH Explosivs and a Solly 900S heel piece on the EMT crew.
    Matching pairs or singles?

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    The local pubic works department
    I don't even want to know.

The phrase "built like a dump truck" shall herein be replaced by "built like mtnlion"

Amidst recent market developments, particularly the damage to a public works dumptruck caused by a motorcyclist, and fuel prices dropping, heavy equipment manufacturers are revising their newest designs for added strength and durability over efficiency.

Mtnlion could've avoided the dumptruck, but he would've run into a Geo Metro with a 12 pack of beer in the backseat. The decision was easy for him.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th

Nice one!!!
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

I heard that dump truck drivers both in Colorado and Alberta are demanding up-armor kits for their rigs before driving another single mile!

Quote Originally Posted by shmerham View Post
    Mtnlion could've avoided the dumptruck, but he would've run into a Geo Metro with a 12 pack of beer in the backseat. The decision was easy for him.
    And probably saved the life of the driver and passenger in the metro.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

I heard that Chuck Norris called him in the hospital and said "I'm not worthy".
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

God himself called to congratulate him on reaching the pinnacle of evolution.

Said God: "man over metal!"
    Last edited by f2f; 09-25-2006 at 10:03 AM.

I have an idea:
    Lets put together a steel cage-fight to the finish-winner takes all-ultimate death match between Mntlion's dump truck and Telenater's bus.
    Then We'll take the winner and blow it up and drive it off a cliff.

Apparently, when they went to administer drugs, the needles just bounced off of him.

He's so badass, when the trees saw him coming they moved out of the way.

The asphalt left its skin on his clothing.

I heard that when mntlion saw the truck coming right at him, he sensed something was immently wrong about it, stopped it with a cackle, picked it up, and ate it, and it was only the enriched uranium that the truck was carrying to destroy the planet that caused a nuclear reaction in his body. Hence not only saving mankind, but further enforcing his status of "the ultimate nuclear man" shitting out the rest and trying not to cackle anymore to save his sore ribs.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

mntlion is actually Duane Allman's illegitimate son, and as such, destiny intervened to spare him his father's fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I have an idea:
    Lets put together a steel cage-fight to the finish-winner takes all-ultimate death match between Mntlion's dump truck and Telenater's bus.
    I like this idea...

I think the dump truck is the big bad boy though. My bus didn't have the balls to mess with a motorcycle and it let me keep my spleen and kidney.

In all seriousness, this incident (and hearing of other vechicle vs two wheel transportation), makes me realize how lucky I was.

I'm incredibly relieved to hear the continual good news. Sounds like Dave was as lucky (or more so) as I was that just about everything following the accident has gone his way (medical care, healing).
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Only 1 Chuck Norris joke? Geeez.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I have an idea:
    Starring Dennis Hopper driving a Plymouth Valiant.

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy View Post
    Only 1 Chuck Norris joke? Geeez.
    Chuck Norris joined the Peace Corps after he met MntLion.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    That was Marshall McCloud behind the wheel of that Valiant not Captain America's sidekick Billy.

But there is no doubt that Mntlion would have won the duel and kicked that Peterbilt's sorry 18 wheel ass.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Oh dear, I could just about pee myself laughing, but the Mang is sleeping so I have to stay quiet.

Thanks gang!!

B

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Oh dear, I could just about pee myself laughing, but the Mang is sleeping so I have to stay quiet.

Thanks gang!!

B
    Sleeping? At 9 AM? What, does he think he's on vacation? I'm at work, I don't get to sleep in just because I was out playiing with dump trucks. So the rumors he is the son of Ullur are not real after all. Maybe one of the lesser Gods, but not the big U himself. Oh well, I gues he could use the beauty sleep.

Get well mang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    .....Dennis weaver....and directed by Steven Spielberg. "Duel". Good flick.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I dunno about beauty sleep, but he's pretty cute when he snores

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    .....Dennis weaver....and directed by Steven Spielberg. "Duel". Good flick.
    I think he was envisioning a "Duel" meets "Easy Rider" where Dennis Weaver and Dennis Hopper get their revenge on the truck driving dumbass redneck hicks of the world.

Maybe Wyatt didn't really die at the end of Easy Rider.
    Maybe he only had a busted spleen?
    . . .