Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think PMGear should introduce the "Bro Model Lab Series." They will be identical to the normal Bros, with the exception that Splat will don a white lab coat when he inspects them.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo View Post
    I wonder what Salomon's bottom people were hard at work on.
    Your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    robot graphics

They would have to uncremate her first. Can they do that?

Dude, robots can do anything.
    Elvis has left the building

Add boiling water and stir?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

phUnk = the urnfucker

ew

ashecock
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

phUnk = the urnfucker
    He yurns for it.
    [quote][//quote]

This thread has taken a disturbing turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Yeah, why the fuck does it matter if some guy is trying to make a profit off a SAC purchase? If the buyer is too stupid to realize this, then good for Keith. I'm sure we've all made money off buying and selling something for profit- its called business.
    Agreed. My old roommate buys three of everything from SAC and resells them to his kiwi friends. Makes a pretty penny, I'm sure.
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||

Since when did buy low sell high become morally wrong?
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Since when did buy low sell high become morally wrong?
    When average IQ people can get on the intraweb, compare prices, and see that their ass is getting gaped by a retard. His $$$ is not even close to realistic.

I have a bridge I'd like to sell too...
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Stone-Free View Post
    When average IQ people can get on the intraweb, compare prices, and see that their ass is getting gaped by a retard. His $$$ is not even close to realistic.
    Actually, that just makes buying from that guy morally wrong. He probably knows his price is way too high, and he probably knows that they'll sell at that price to some sucker, too. Boo-frickety-hoo.

why is his price way too high? 1/2 off retail for brand new skis, that doesn't sound like its 'way too high'

It's one thing to be opposed to the idea of buying shit on SAC and flipping it for a profit on CL, but to post a "Chump callout" thread about it is GAY.

I see it being very different than buying something on TGR, and then re-selling it on TGR for a buck. That would be lame, and just wrong. But SAC and CL are not TGR-land, so get the fuck over it.

It sounds like SuPu (and others) just have too much sand shoved way up their gaping vaginas. Do you really not have anything better to do than stress over some dude making a profit (and not a huge one...like $150) on Craigslist? Fucking Dorks. When you grow up and leave your mommies house you're going to find out that the world operates a whole lot different than the tgr forums.

Shit, people try to sell their ’97 Hardrock for $500 on CL.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

What's SAC?

SAC = Superstarpunani_A_Cuntface.com

split kook - don't you have something better to do than stress over people stressing over people flipping shit on craigslist?
    Last edited by cj001f; 09-25-2006 at 02:48 PM.
    Elvis has left the building

fuck off you racist biggot. I'd ask the supergay poohhole what he thinks about you using the term kook. it makes you look realy smart and educated, dumbshit.

don'tyou have something better to do than stress over people stressing over people who are stressing over people flipping your mom over and treating her like she was your slut assed little brother, beeatch?

Why are you such a moron?

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Anon takes the valium, pours a little tumbler of single-malt, sits in easy chair, smiles a little bit and all of a sudden adult swim comes on and he's watching cartoons laughing his tits off wondering, "man, why was I so high strung earlier, that was weird...." and takes a bite of his orange cupcake.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ANON-505 View Post

It sounds like SuPu (and others) just have too much sand shoved way up their gaping vaginas. Do you really not have anything better to do than stress over some dude making a profit (and not a huge one...like $150) on Craigslist? Fucking Dorks. When you grow up and leave your mommies house you're going to find out that the world operates a whole lot different than the tgr forums.
    f2f gets it.

The post was a warning to any noobs who may have wandered onto here from the CL link, much similar to the warning that should be posted right next to ANON505 and SquawFag's Sarawak-chamber-sized manholes.

ANON-505 when your jizz-dripping cum-receptacle of a mouth is done writing checks your body can't cash, make sure you leave enough room for my fist because I am going to ram it into your stomach.

SPLIT, KOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by ANON-505 View Post
    fuck off you racist biggot. I'd ask the supergay poohhole what he thinks about you using the term kook. it makes you look realy smart and educated, dumbshit.
    Just thought this little gem ought to be preserved.

I think SAC is outside the TGR realm, but advising people on here not to buy from someone flipping isn't a bad thing IMO.

Altho, it's not like you can currently go to SAC and buy that ski for $330, so if you missed it and really really want the skis, maybe it's not a terrible deal.
    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.