Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    Lesbostrap is offering some really good PSIA deals this years like always. High quality stuff right there. More features in one product than most company's entire lines. The 9K has been totally revamped for the upcoming season and comes with the skirt you wanted.
    All that's required are sad eyes and soft skin?
    Elvis has left the building

Powder skirts are ghey. Somebody step up and make the powder kilt.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau
    I can get pro-deals but only for Toby and only if he comes and visits so I can give him the stuff in person
    Really? Unfortunately I'm heading to Euro-land this winter. Best I can do is maybe my brother's flying round-the-world but whether he'll be in Canadia again (where he's spent about 5 years on-and-off) I don't know. Looks like it'll have to wait a few years ...

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Really? Unfortunately I'm heading to Euro-land this winter. Best I can do is maybe my brother's flying round-the-world but whether he'll be in Canadia again (where he's spent about 5 years on-and-off) I don't know. Looks like it'll have to wait a few years ...
    I'll delive the crampons to Leelau, then pickup your prodeal (and my handling fee jacket), to deliver to you in Yurp.

Sure, I totally trust you.

Sure, I totally trust you.
    The dude behind this thread thought I was worth 2 PM's......

If cj hand-delivers the crampons he gets arcteryx pro-deal on one article of clothing and whatever MEC prototype clothing I'm done thrashing.

Toby - if you're serious about the Arcteryx Gamma SV I can try to pro-deal some clothing but I cant abuse it too much so best to keep it in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer28
    RECO is a superb corpse finder, it really helps bring closure to your family.......
    The most uninformed post of the week
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Quote Originally Posted by cj001f
    The dude behind this thread thought I was worth 2 PM's......
    Well since you told him to PM you his CC info, etc you don't need me any more. You can hook us all up!

LeeLau, my broke ass is sending a PM shortly ...

LOL.....gaper, "you're fckn done son"

pro deal....right.

i thought with such a "tight" comunity that someone could help me out so i dont have to pay 5bills for a new jacket . like i wont offer any lift tickets or things that i can get cheaply, ,, i have gotten "pro" deals on everything, smith goggles, surefoot boots, elan skies, gloves,... didnt think this was that far-fetched . im not a dip shit im not going to hand you my credit card number. sorry it was such a hassle.
    Last edited by skifasttakechances; 09-21-2006 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skifasttakechances
    ... elan skies, ...
    Watch out or Max will be on your ass. You can't expect to come on here all JONG-like and instantly get a deal. I've gotten quite a few hookups from TGR, but I've also hooked a few people up. E.g. right in this thread LeeLau is offering to help me out, but I helped him out a while back. I was happy to do that because he's one of the most prolific TR posters on here, not to mention each TR being $$, so I get to live vicariously through his trips. Contribute for a while before you ask for stuff.

P.S., a little grammar and punctuation go a long way towards making people bother reading posts.

im not a dip shit
    I beg to differ.

i thought with such a "tight" comunity that someone could help me out so i dont have to pay 5bills for a new jacket . like i wont offer any lift tickets or things that i can get cheaply, ,, i have gotten "pro" deals on everything, smith goggles, surefoot boots, elan skies, gloves,... didnt think this was that far-fetched . im not a dip shit im not going to hand you my credit card number. sorry it was such a hassle.
    Heh... way to make friends with your 12th post

i thought with such a "tight" comunity that someone could help me out
    Stay the fuck out of Malibu, deadbeat.

Sounds like you got served and are still in shock about it.

dood - you guys don't know what you are missing! This guy is PSIA! That means he's got all the killer hook-up's folks like you and I don't have. Maybe if I hook him up with my Arcteryx pro form he can set me up with some of these sweeet Walk-ez................

Walk-EZ Revolutions has started a revolution and walking in ski boots will never be the same. This unique ski boot attachment secures to the bottom of any brand or model of Alpine ski boot and makes walking in ski boots easier, safer, faster and much more comfortable. With Walk-EZ Revolutions, you can walk in snow, slush and mud with ease. You can even walk up and down icy stairs without fear of slipping and falling. And the Revolution doesn't stop there.

I wanna be part of the Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by upallnight
    i thought shop deals were the holy grail?

Shop/Pro form... same difference for those on the outside.
    Ski Shop

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

sorry it was such a hassle.
    No hassle at all man, we do this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike
    dood - you guys don't know what you are missing! This guy is PSIA! That means he's got all the killer hook-up's folks like you and I don't have. Maybe if I hook him up with my Arcteryx pro form he can set me up with some of these sweeet Walk-ez................

Walk-EZ Revolutions has started a revolution and walking in ski boots will never be the same. This unique ski boot attachment secures to the bottom of any brand or model of Alpine ski boot and makes walking in ski boots easier, safer, faster and much more comfortable. With Walk-EZ Revolutions, you can walk in snow, slush and mud with ease. You can even walk up and down icy stairs without fear of slipping and falling. And the Revolution doesn't stop there.
    I would totally buy a pair of those if they made the noise of ED-209 from Robocop. Hook a brother up.

Quote Originally Posted by skiing-in-jackson
    Shop/Pro form... same difference for those on the outside.
    Used to be that shop form was 2x as good as Pro form. No longer?

No way, you got surefoot boots on pro-deal?

Was that at vail while your family took you on ski vacation? Sweet.

Watch out or Max will be on your ass.
    I didn't know Cool Ethan let him sleep around.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

hey everybody-
    need a new jacket/ windproof waterproof, somethin a bit insulated with a powderskirt and a hood. been looking at the new arc'teryx stuff like the sidewinder ar or scorpion. they have the reco becon and the whole 9yards. i know alot of companies offer pro deals. if your psia . and the ones that dont if you can talk to a rep they will cut you a break.. anyone know of anything like this with that company? thanks for you help in advance

keith
    Keith...first post naked pics of your sister. If she's hot, and she puts out, I'll hook you up.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Figures that irul&ublo would be the first to cave in.

I thought we agreed to play a little more hard to get, going forward?