Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear
    Obviously you're not a necrophiliac who fantasizes about fucking a skeleton.
    Woah, woah. Let's not say anything we can't take back now, OK?

thinking of Kate Moss http://thatvideosite.com/view/1210.html somewhat NSFW if you think that Kate topless is NSFW

Last edited by DougW; 09-13-2006 at 05:32 AM.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

thats it I'm hualing my beer/shred keg of gut down to Calgary and getting me an agent. beer ads only!

Quote Originally Posted by erica_z
    heh. I guess there is hope. I'm a size 6-7. (whatever that means.) so I'd probably considered morbidly obese by the fashion industry. Whatever. I'll eat my Oreo's and drink my beer and they can kiss my 1/4 Irish arse when I've got a nice 'base' layer for the season.

Right after I get back from my run...
    That makes you normal and 100000000000x more attractive than a 90 pound twig, thier idea of recreation is puking up food.

yes normal is good
    Last edited by BushwackerinPA; 09-22-2006 at 09:30 AM.

I like a little junk in the trunk!
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Who needs skinny minis?
    Fat Bottomed Girls
    Words and music by Brian May

Are you gonna take me home tonight
    Ah down beside that red firelight
    Are you gonna let it all hang out
    Fat bottomed girls
    You make the rockin' world go round

Hey I was just a skinny lad
    Never knew no good from bad
    But I knew life before I left my nursery
    Left alone with big fat Fanny
    She was such a naughty nanny
    Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me
    Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band
    Across the wire across the land
    I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way
    But their beauty and their style
    Went kind of smooth after a while
    Take me to them dirty ladies every time

Oh won't you take me home tonight?
    Oh down beside your red firelight
    Oh and you give it all you got
    Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here
    Now your mortgages and homes
    I got stiffness in the bones
    Ain't no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)
    Oh but I still get my pleasure
    Still got my greatest treasure
    Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me
    Now get this

Oh you gonna take me home tonight (please)
    Oh down beside your red firelight
    Oh you gonna let it all hang out
    Get on your bikes and ride

Oooh yeah them fat bottomed girls
    Fat bottomed girls
    Yeah yeah yeah
    Fat bottomed girls
    Yes yes
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

String is offline PowderdDonutsMakeMeGoNuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dromond
    True, but the persistent media image of super-skinny as the only attractive body type creates a shitload of other problems. Such as the fact that the majority of totally attractive women of an average weight feel "fat" in some way or another. I happen to think that's a damned shame.
    From my experiences the more attractive the woman the insecure they are.

Any judgment of the caliber of ones health based solely upon BMI is inherently worthless. There, I said it. Now post more pics of healthy women.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

From the mind of Sir Mix-A-Lot

I would have to agree....

I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
    'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
    Deep in the jeans she's wearing
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
    And take your picture
    My homeboys tried to warn me
    But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny
    Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
    You say you wanna get in my Benz?
    Well, use me, use me
    'Cause you ain't that average groupy
    I've seen them dancin'
    The hell with romancin'
    She's sweat, wet,
    Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
    I'm tired of magazines
    Sayin' flat butts are the thing
    Take the average black man and ask him that
    She gotta pack much back
    So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
    Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
    Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
    Shake that healthy butt!
    Baby got back

Quote Originally Posted by rideit
    I think that is excellent!
    But my wife is a natural size 3 or 4, so I'm spoiled!
    A spinner!!!!!!
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas
    You each owe me $400 for my opinion as to whether or not this is retarded.
    Hey....quit low balling beeyatch.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

For years the only people riding "fatties" were doctors and laywers on thier annual trips to Canada. Then, in about the mid ninties a younger, more "hard core" group saw the potential of riding fatties. This younger group realized one had the ablity to ride harder and faster on the fatties then on the traditionally revered "skinnies". Where there use to be an need for short radius, hop-style moves, and the always dreaded "speed check", with the skinnes, there is now the option of "balls to the wall" speed through "the soft stuff", not the mention the more aggressive terrain that is open to someone riding "fatties".

...Oh wait, you guys are talking about skinny Models?!

Bump. Interesting editorial in the times today:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/22/op...th&oref=slogin

If the industry needed a wake-up call, it got one last month, when Luisel Ramos, an Uruguayan model who had been advised to lose weight, died of heart failure after taking her turn on the catwalk. She reportedly had gone days without eating, and for months consumed only lettuce and diet soda.
    Personally, I think it's disgusting. The designers, under the guise of their "creative & artistic license" essentially drive the models to aspire to become clothes hangers. Do clothes look better on a stick where they lay flat? Yes!! It takes skill to tailor your clothes to the curves of a woman's body, and it takes talent to flatter a womanly figure. So of course they would rather show their clothes off on a grossly malnourished walking skeleton! It's easier!

Not that their are any easy solutions. As long as the desired aesthetic for the designer is a woman with as little curves as possible, the models will figure out how to get around any regulations and restrictions the industry comes up with. A mandatory weigh-in for bmi testing? They'll put rolls of quarters in their vag and ass. They could always binge eat before the test and then purge it immediately after. Repulsive, but there will always be ways around the regulation.

In the meantime, my small "fight back" is to support designers who embrace womanly figures and models. Anyone who can design for my rather callipygian figure is a genius in my book! These include DVF, Jill Stuart, & Luca Luca to name a few.

I spent 4 years as a counselor for girls with anorexia, bulimia, COE and NED. While it starts out about food and a desire to be thin, eventually it becomes more of a deep self-hatred. Until you have worked with these girls and seen the absolute emptiness in their eyes and lack of hope in their hearts.... or held a 13 year old's hand as she is were in impatient, being feed through a feeding tube... watched have to be strapped down because she keeps pulling out the IV because she wants to die... then you will understand how critical this issue is.

Eating disorders aren't curable; they are manageable. It is just like alcoholism. It is something these girls- if they survive- will be dealing with the the rest of their lives. The fashion industry- despite any "progressive" regulations they propose- is not going to change. There will always be ridiculous standards for thin models, because that is how the designers want the models to be. Therefore, the best (and only) course of action for society to take to counteract this is to raise our youth so that they have a high self worth, and are smart enough to understand and realize for themselves they don't have to look like the fashion models.

Talking

These fashion designers are clearly not aware that the MILF and plumper markets are blowing up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaLuv
    Bump. Interesting editorial in the times today:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/22/op...th&oref=slogin

Personally, I think it's disgusting. The designers, under the guise of their "creative & artistic license" essentially drive the models to aspire to become clothes hangers. Do clothes look better on a stick where they lay flat? Yes!! It takes skill to tailor your clothes to the curves of a woman's body, and it takes talent to flatter a womanly figure. So of course they would rather show their clothes off on a grossly malnourished walking skeleton! It's easier!

Not that their are any easy solutions. As long as the desired aesthetic for the designer is a woman with as little curves as possible, the models will figure out how to get around any regulations and restrictions the industry comes up with. A mandatory weigh-in for bmi testing? They'll put rolls of quarters in their vag and ass. They could always binge eat before the test and then purge it immediately after. Repulsive, but there will always be ways around the regulation.

In the meantime, my small "fight back" is to support designers who embrace womanly figures and models. Anyone who can design for my rather callipygian figure is a genius in my book! These include DVF, Jill Stuart, & Luca Luca to name a few.

I spent 4 years as a counselor for girls with anorexia, bulimia, COE and NED. While it starts out about food and a desire to be thin, eventually it becomes more of a deep self-hatred. Until you have worked with these girls and seen the absolute emptiness in their eyes and lack of hope in their hearts.... or held a 13 year old's hand as she is were in impatient, being feed through a feeding tube... watched have to be strapped down because she keeps pulling out the IV because she wants to die... then you will understand how critical this issue is.

Eating disorders aren't curable; they are manageable. It is just like alcoholism. It is something these girls- if they survive- will be dealing with the the rest of their lives. The fashion industry- despite any "progressive" regulations they propose- is not going to change. There will always be ridiculous standards for thin models, because that is how the designers want the models to be. Therefore, the best (and only) course of action for society to take to counteract this is to raise our youth so that they have a high self worth, and are smart enough to understand and realize for themselves they don't have to look like the fashion models.
    Well said.

But from my point of view, after seeing 500 children from all over the country last season, there is a really severe problem with obesity due to a combination of lack of exercise and good eating. We talking a LOT of kids and these were being brought on an active vacation by parents that had some appreciation for that sort of thing. The situation is really, really bad. And I finally rented super size it. I am so grossed out right now.

If you lead an active lifestyle and eat a lot of fresh food rather than sugars and various carbs that come out of a processed box and don't just stuff yourself sick, it seems like your weight will work itself out to something healthy. There's a pretty large range of healthy...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong
    I work out about 7-10 hours a week depending on surf time, and I watch what I eat meticulously. I do not think it is too much to ask women to do the same. Fitness competitors are better role models, they work their asses off but in a much healthier way. Working out constantly and eating a great diet are what should be encouraged, not starving oneself. However, many people want to eat anything and excercise 1 1/2 hours a week and not feel any pressure to look better.
    While I agree in part about the diet side, regarding exercise, I think you have to be a bit careful. Obsessing about food and obsessing about exercise can be part of the same syndrome for some people with eating disorders. Some people will work out constantly and effectively overtrain to achieve the same thing. Excessive training in women is not necessarily that healthy. It can lead to hormonal and fertility problems. Many female athletes will not have periods each month and usually cut back on training if they are trying to conceive.

It all depends on what your goal is. If it is to be a top end athlete, train lots. If it is to have a body beautiful and your livelyhood depends on it, train lots. If you want to be healthy and happy, 1 1/2 hours a week may be sufficent and the odd ice cream when you feel like it.

I'm a touch on the heavy side but within the healthy BMI range (size 12-14 UK dress size, don't now how this translates) and I have a wee bit extra to cuddle but hay, I've got more important things to do than obsess about not being a size 8 (UK). I'm healthy and happy so that's that!

(Mine's a 2 scoop chunky monkey)
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong
    Fitness competitors are better role models, they work their asses off but in a much healthier way. Working out constantly and eating a great diet are what should be encouraged, not starving oneself.
    i dont know dude, a guy i work with is dating a female fitness competitor. i saw them holding hands from behind and was wondering why Jake was holding hands with that linebacker.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin