Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    From Troy Lee you can. He has the special helmet embroidery machine it was too expensive for me.

DPS is working on a new fire breathing llama topsheet for the Lotus line of skis. The threads on these will be triple scotch guarded to keep snow from sticking.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy
    Dude the first 16* posts in this thread were of an unserious nature ...
    I kinda thought Adams de-limbing was serious. But the story behind it was hilarious.

From Troy Lee you can. He has the special helmet embroidery machine it was too expensive for me.

DPS is working on a new fire breathing llama topsheet for the Lotus line of skis. The threads on these will be triple scotch guarded to keep snow from sticking.
    If I had that/those, along with my alpaca sweater, I would be...totally gnar.
    Signature removed for non-payment

searching on google did not turn up any suitable templates for fire breathing Llamas.

It did come up with this though:

Animals are out, but a Dalai Lama breathing fire on your fart bag would have to get some gnar points.

Yes...I own a super sweet embroidery machine it turns out tigers in about 10 seconds.
    that's fine, but I really need embroiderd LIGERS

that's what all the Gnar kids are wearing
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by berko
    searching on google did not turn up any suitable templates for fire breathing Llamas.

It did come up with this though:

That is going to look so awesome painted on the side of my van, I can't even wait.

Pssst, ditch the loincloths and go anatomically correct.....

Quote Originally Posted by ANON-505
    who is applying blame?
    I took what I understood as your line of reasoning to it's logical end:

the article was not the smartest thing to publish
    says you

and it did make it seem that getting caught in an avy made these guys super core.
    says you

Do I think that the Crist bros are responsible for getting some douchebag worked in a slide? no
    so what's your point/question? What are we talking about?

Let me try to peice this together:

1)You believe the article made getting caught in an avy seem super core.
    2)You believe that people want to be super core like them.
    3)Because of # 2: You believe this isn't the smatest thing to publish (because it would lead people to false assumption about the coreness of being caught in an avy and prompt unsafe actions)
    4)You don't believe the author/skier is responsible for unsafe actions based on false assumptions about the coreness of being caught in an avy based on this article leading to someone getting hurt.

#3 and #4 contradict one another.

If #3.....there's some danger being caused, it's being caused by someone who is responsible for it.

If #4.....If there isn't any danger being caused, why start a thread expressing your concern over it.

so....which is it?
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 09-15-2006 at 12:05 AM.

YetiMan

Have you ever put together a post or thread that wasn't completely out of your ass??

Jeezus christ, everytime I see you post, I think: "Oh boy, now I'll have to read through some retarded bullshit for a while"....but this last post was above and beyond.

I'm certainly not going to put forth the (remarkable) amount of effort that you did into your last post, but I will help you out.

How do "number three and four contradict each other"????

3-they wrote an article that had three dudes getting slid and walking away from it w/out any line of 'geeez, maybe we made a bad decision'

4-I said that although it was a stupid thing to write, that they admittedly arn't responsbile for getting somebody slid.

How those two things contradict each other I have no idea.

The real reason must be because:

Your a big FAT retarded dumbass who has nothing better to do than type uselss interweb bullshit ALL DAY LONG.

Honestly, I have a question: Do you have friends? Or a wife/girlfriend? Do you enjoy what you do in life? Or, are you just a fat, depressed, insecure asshole?

Really man. Go back. Read my post without your head jammed up your ass.

Keep in mind, that it's just what it is: A post on an internet forum. It was meant to create discussion about media's portrayl of avalanches.

If you're too retarded (and I did say fat?) to see that, maybe you should put down the laptop for a little while, and drag your fat ass outside to get some excersice.

Lightbulb

~oh well~

Have another nice 100" winter skiing icy chair 1 powderhorn laps until February.

douche.

I just read this thread and greatly enjoyed it. Thank you.

PS For the purposes of debate, I was totally serious about enjoying this. However, it was the silly humorous posts that I enjoyed (well, that and ANON-505 kind of going off the deep end). So, does that make my post serious or humorous?