WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend

Cell Phone Games

So I got this fancy new phone and need to download a couple of games to keep me occupied during my alone time in the bathroom.

I'm using Verizon, so they are VCAST games.

Tetris won't work, because the crooks at Verizon charge airtime to play it and they don't have snood.

Anybody have any recommendations?

my tmobile phone has a highly addictive golf game on it. I played it straight through a weeklong conference once.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

The best cell phone game is phonebombing, where you and a friend get drunk, exchange phones, and randomly call someone from the other's directory. Then trade phones back before the callee picks up. Winner is the one who figures out who they're talking to first. Hours of awkward fun.

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas
    The best cell phone game is phonebombing, where you and a friend get drunk, exchange phones, and randomly call someone from the other's directory. Then trade phones back before the callee picks up. Winner is the one who figures out who they're talking to first. Hours of awkward fun.
    It would be awkward handing my phone to the stranger in the next stall, but worth a try.

I downloaded "Sudoku Garden" on my t-mobile phone a little while ago. Good game, great for killing time if you like Sudoku.

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD
    So I got this fancy new phone and need to download a couple of games to keep me occupied during my alone time in the bathroom.

I'm using Verizon, so they are VCAST games.

Tetris won't work, because the crooks at Verizon charge airtime to play it and they don't have snood.

Anybody have any recommendations?
    i have verizon and tetris, no airtime charges. i think there are a couple versions of tetris, mine is Blue Lava tetris. when i got it i could choose between monthly subscription and one time fee. i chose one time. maybe the monthly one charges airtime.

my wife has a mah jong game on her phone i like quite a bit.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

If you're looking to up the dork factor, look into "Orks & Elves."

It's sort of the the old school games on the PC.