Atomic Race 614 bindings wanted!

Atomic Race 614 bindings wanted! Got some? Let me know your price including shipping (to 96150).

gracias!

I have a pair on an old set of atomic 9.34's. They setup was given to me so I don't know how they were treated. Probably 4years old. They do have the ability to be adjusted on the fly(speed/All Around/Extreme). Interested?

Would ESS 614s do the trick? They don't cost nothing, same mounting pattern.
    [quote][//quote]

Thanks Bluebird but I'd like something with a little bit more of a known history. I apprecitate the offer though!

Dexter Rutecki- What are the ess 614 like? Haven't heard of them before. How old, condition, etc?

~sea2summit3

If you don't want Bluebird's bindings, you won't want these...what Atomic bindings were before Atomic made bindings. Over 10 years old.
    [quote][//quote]

i've got a set of 6-14s to sell, used but in good condition. $100 shipped

I have some brand new 614s in the box et al. It's the Ride edition, not the race one - same binding but different color, orange instead of reddish. You can get them with the mounting tracks and brakes from the Race1018, i.e. same brake width as the Race614. 150usd + shipping from Bellingham, too lazy to find out how much shipping is however...

Thanks all but I'm getting rid of the skis I was going to mount with atomic bindings.