Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Anonomous Ski Industry Professional Guest

Exclamation thanks,tgr forum users, my children are no longer allowed to view your web page

I have enjoyed viewing the information exchanged on TGR for years , always as a guest, but am now prompted to register in reponse to the recent degradation of the Trip Reports on this site.
    My children , 9 and 11, have long enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures posted by members of your collaborative. But the recent front page activity has prompted me to stop allowing them unsupervised access to your web site. They frequently are at work with me, and as a professional in the ski industry, many of our employees were also viewing your site during the work day, but , that too has come to an end.
    Being a Colorado resident, there has been a discussion amongst other Colorado residents that this may single handedly be the work of another Colorado resident named Brett. I don't know if this is the case, but if so , you should be ashamed to represent the Colrado Crew in such a light.
    Until this issue is resolved, i'm going to stay over at Alpinezone.

Sincerely,

Skip

freeks in creeks
    Unibonger
    Sideslip Jones
    Count Jongula
    King Jong

add another alias to the list....
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

See ya.

You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Here is one for the kids www.worldsex.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Mybad!
    What the fuck are you talking about.

Here is one for the kids www.worldsex.com.
    Life without thumbnails isn't life at all.

This shit's been PG-13 for years.

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    PG-13? Yeah I guess, as long as the little ones never found the Padded Room.

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    I believe that's "this motherfuckin' shit."

There's motherfuckin' shit on the board!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

thats why we like it...get it? get it?
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Degradation of the trip reports? I must have missed something while I wasn't getting any work done.....what happened?
    Are we talking about the shit with freaks and creeks?
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Degrading TR's...
    It's called summer.

Heh. Is it me, or is there a direct corrlation between the upsurgance of cunting aliai and the recent disappearance of a certain CO crew member? You make the call.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I think it is pretty obvious to just about anyone (or should be) that it isn't brett, DUH.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Anonomous Ski Industry Whatever
    |
    |
    V
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomous Ski Industry Professional
    Being a Colorado resident, there has been a discussion amongst other Colorado residents that this may single handedly be the work of another Colorado resident named Brett. I don't know if this is the case, but if so , you should be ashamed to represent the Colrado Crew in such a light.
    First off, I seriously doubt that Blurred is responsible. Seriously. He's much funnier then the latest barrage of trolls. Maybe it's some other dude named Brett, but it's probably not Blurred. I'd be very surprised if it was. Edit: LB beat me to it...and I didn't notice it...

Second, this crap has been going on for years and years. This recent nonsense is just the latest batch of BS, and it'll fade away soon enough. Some yahoo had his fun, but s/he'll be ignored enough soon enough to go away.
    Last edited by Ubersheist; 08-31-2006 at 03:39 PM.
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

In someways, I need to agree with the original poster.

Sure, I've enjoyed the padded room, but only at home.

The recent barage of cunting, has left me somewhat uncomfortable with the chances of opening up a thread and finding NSFW content that someone else in my cubicle farm might happen to see.

To be honest, I'm surprised that TGR has been willing to let things go as far as they have. The liability is probably not insignificant when linked to NSFW content and the forums are part of their buisness.

Besides, it'd be nice if parents didn't have to worry about showing their kids a TR and having NSFW content in it. (ie why don't we agree as gentlemen/women to confine NSFW content to the padded room).
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Update: Brett is not the only douchebag in this world.

I have enjoyed viewing the information exchanged on TGR for years , always as a guest, but am now prompted to register in reponse to the recent degradation of the Trip Reports on this site.
    My children , 9 and 11, have long enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures posted by members of your collaborative. But the recent front page activity has prompted me to stop allowing them unsupervised access to your web site. They frequently are at work with me, and as a professional in the ski industry, many of our employees were also viewing your site during the work day, but , that too has come to an end.
    Until this issue is resolved, i'm going to stay over at Alpinezone.

Sincerely,

Skip
    So you've contributed nothing for several years, and you think you can have some say in what goes on here. That's interesting.
    Take a poop, and then mash your face in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy
    I think it is pretty obvious to just about anyone (or should be) that it isn't brett, DUH.
    You're right, it doesn't seem like his style. He's much more creative at stirring the pot than resorting to poop pictures. Just noticing that his last post was on Aug. 1 and thinking out loud. For all I know he could be on a fire crew, or spilled a 12er of keystone light on his computer, or scored a couple kilos of columbian snow and is having a month long orgy with Shera and a luvin ewe. If I missed a goodbye post from him, than I'm sorry for not noticing it. All I noticed was that Brett disappeared and cunters appeared. Enough to accuse? No, just an observation.

As far as these douchbags from wherever, I know how to use the ignore function and don't really care about these cunters. Carry on.

edit: clearity
    Last edited by DJSapp; 08-31-2006 at 04:09 PM.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

If you aren't the 12th alias created by that douchenozzle, make with the pro-forms, JONG.
    SLOWER TRAFFIC
    KEEP RIGHT
    http://shifter102.blogspot.com/

: My children , 9 and 11, have long enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures posted by members of your collaborative.
    Ages 9 and 11 are a little bit young for you to allow them to view the "beautiful pictures" in the Padded Room.

Please be aware that we have alerted the police to trace your IP address and arrest you for parental deviancy.
    . . .

Are you a member of this wonderful organization? If not I suggest that you join, as they have ruined so many other media formats in this country.
    Last edited by davey; 08-31-2006 at 04:32 PM.

I'm slightly torn on this issue. On the one hand, the various and sundry blowjob avatars make it hard to confine NSFK content to the padded room. On the other hand, there are tame boards to fill that need, e.g. Epic.

The balance I strike is to show my kids certain TRs, but not let them surf the site. I don't let them watch PG-13 or R rated movies either. YMMV.

Welcome to parenting.

I think that the recent alias invasion is perfectly timed with kiddies going back to school. So, someone's back at college and has access to the web, again.