Thumbs up Thanks nameless maggot!

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to a maggot. He may not have a lot of posts yet, but he trusted me and has hooked me up for what may be the deal of the century. I found a screaming deal on something I wanted/needed but couldn't facilitate myself. I found someone who could help out, PMed him unsolicited and he not only hooked me up, but went out of his way to make the deal as beneficial as possible for me:

• He lugged ~10lb of gear 1/4way around the world to ship the deal to me for cheap, saving me about $40 (national instead of international).

• He put the money up front for the whole deal for me - I still haven't paid him (need bank details) and he's been out of pocket ~2 weeks.

• When I asked for a shipping amount and a fee for his troubles, he told me he'd pay it and I could make a donation to the Marc Andre Belliveau/Lars Veen foundation instead.

I won't mention his identity in the interests of privacy unless he wants me to. In any case, thank you sir, you know who you are . A true maggot.

Thanks dude, It was no trouble at all... Do I win maggot of the year now? I promise I will start posting more pictures of girls making out.

Edit: incase you dont know I am joking

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy
    Thanks dude, It was no trouble at all... Do I win maggot of the year now? I promise I will start posting more pictures of girls making out.
    Like I couldn't predict that post. I'll let you all know who it is if he wants.

<edit>Feel free to post the pictures, though</edit>
    Last edited by Toby; 08-24-2006 at 11:23 PM.

I like to think that there's a little bit of 'Nameless Maggot' in all of us.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Droopy

Edit: incase you dont know I am joking
    There you go, I guess you just forgot.