Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Don't go to Montgomery Inn unless you like your ribs boiled and covered in sweet sauce.

Barbecue Revue is the best BBQ in the City. Slow smoked meat served in styrofoam container for dirt cheap. You can get half a chicken for like 6 bucks and full slab or ribs for $10. They have really good brisket and good mac & cheese.

http://cincinnati.citysearch.com/profile/8172000/

You could also check out Pompillo's in KY. Cheap, decent Itallian. They filmed the "tooth pick scene" of Rain Man in the restraunt.

Don't forget to try some Goetta. Its oats seasoned with fat to taste like sausage.

Cinci isn't a bad town and they have plenty of great bars in the Hyde Park, Mount Adams area.

This place makes a decent burger with Boursin Cheese.
    http://cincinnati.citysearch.com/profile/8159801

Enjoy the humidity.
    "I got ants in my pants and I have to dance"

Watch "Things to do in Denver when you're dead"....
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

The UC area is kinda empty right now. School doesn't start up for another 3-4 weeks. Not a bad school for engineering, architecture, medicine or law. Sucks for skiing though.

I completed a 5 year sentence for engineering, and a couple more for post-grad stuff, then worked for them for a decade. Cooperative education was started at UC in 1906 by Dean Herman Schneider in the college of engineering. Helped me get through school debt free.

SN4L, you actually stop and take that shot? Bad as it is, sitting right next to a sod farm, and a large flea market, facing I-75 ups the tackiness factor considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggerwing
    SN4L, you actually stop and take that shot? Bad as it is, sitting right next to a sod farm, and a large flea market, facing I-75 ups the tackiness factor considerably.
    Nope, not my shot but I have seen plenty of assholes on the side of the interstate with their cameras out. A search on google will yield all sorts of photoshopped images and it even has a Myspace page.

Speaking of flea markets....I bet there's not another place in the world where within a one mile stretch you can see a giant statue of jesus and another statue featuring an anotomically correct horse.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

Eat chili "five ways". Ask them to throw some bacon on it too. Later on, shit a lot.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.