Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I hope someday police standarts will be like what Christ would do personally.
    I just say some things go wrong.Maybe run germans through EU police.In UK I felt it was working perfectly this time having an all favorable police picture.

the tale winds on ...

the old men got bitten by ticks and had a fit of meningitis then attacked me calling the police
    one guy dumb old speaking accent threatened me who does miracles and got called back by younger smarter german cops
    this intimidated my ma this made her not sleep in my room which is heated but in a room with my sister which is not heated with a strong cold "surrendering" to the old bad cop
    and next thing is somalia sends 300 000 soldiers to the front as a reaction - last time this happened 2 mio people died in one week !!!!!!!
    it´s too much !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    the tale winds on ...

the old men got bitten by ticks and had a fit of meningitis then attacked me calling the police
    one guy dumb old speaking accent threatened me who does miracles and got called back by younger smarter german cops
    this intimidated my ma this made her not sleep in my room which is heated but in a room with my sister which is not heated with a strong cold "surrendering" to the old bad cop
    and next thing is somalia sends 300 000 soldiers to the front as a reaction - last time this happened 2 mio people died in one week !!!!!!!
    it´s too much !!!!
    Are you sure it was the ticks that caused the meningitis? What kind of accent did the one guy dumb old have? It wasn't hungarian was it? Why did your sister get the shaft and have to sleep in the cold room? Did you expect anything less from Somolia? I think it may just be too little!

i am so brutalised after living with germans i only laugh and laugh and laugh if there is a flooding or earthquake or anything

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    i am so brutalised after living with germans i only laugh and laugh and laugh if there is a flooding or earthquake or anything
    Like when ma and sister surrender to the old bad cop?

It is weird in germany to say the least ... normally cops cooperate internationally with about the same answer , but here it is opposed to what all the others do sometimes ...

current questions given to the public:
    did rebe policeman dietzenbach manage to get anyone so intimidated they let him put his perceived jewish dick into gwyneth paltrows mouth on an airliner as shown on cnn ????
    did tanner hall "get injured" not by mistae but by dietzenbach police to extort money from him and so doug coombs and cr johnson etcetcetcetc ??
    will they manage to get my ma sister and me into a mental asylum to torture us to death to get money from gates as we tried to institutionalise them ? ( dr med magan cum laude, dr of medicine, professor psychiatry and medicine oxford ) and will dietrich franz transvestite then manage to build a "bordellio" in here after he got my ma me and sister out ? or will fbi and delta force shoot first to save us ?
    questions the police is raising here ...

latest stuff
    more rapes shown with rebe now with margaret niles of sf my former bedmate on cnn
    then more guns aimed from local police when i wear balaclava to use as face mask when patients are in the dr office ...
    then train derailed dirver sacrficed for german plus another 100 blasts etc since last email here as sacrifices for germans merkle voice and neighbors i want some money on my account df the transvestite running around a such wanting moeny etc maybe even dani wishing us all death wanting our money
    us guys etc popping up with guns captured germans of all breeds police judges doctors security guards etc trying to stop them but it´s like talking to a tree ... more attacks now i got rammed by distracting for acting a german asking tanner how much money you go on you how much you got at hoem and how much do you have chief local police etc nicht das posten oder du bist tot
    lufthansa guys explained it any bag worth it passing frankfurt will be kept kegelmann etc going by what ski equopemt ddoe he have how will he get it the local police boss dauble dont paln a crime bf or we shoot you - i try to call the af in to beat as many german up here as possible
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 02-26-2007 at 12:08 AM.