Bike shop help from the Utards?

A friend is coming for a visit from Phoenix and we need to rent him a bike for the weekend. I know there's some places in P.C. but I'm wondering if theres a place in Salt Lake that has a rental or demo fleet. He doesnt need anything super squishy just something that climbs well as we will be doing mostly XC type stuff.

Any suggestions?

If anyone has an extra bike and would like to make a bit of $$$ by renting it to my friend I'm sure he would be down with that as well. Hes about 5'10 so probably a medium sized frame?

Thanks!

Canyon BIcycles (or Canyon Sports?) on Fort Union and about 20th E rents bikes. I can't remember the brand I think it is Jamis but it might be Kona.

that will do nicely...thanks Dave

While I can't say anything but positive stuff about Canyon Sports I gotta give a shout for Summit Snow and Cycle in Park City (actually Kimball Junction - near Red Rock Brewery). They've got a pile of all types of bikes for rent - Kona and Cannondale I believe.
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson