Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    $2 fer 4 + SASE sent.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZappa
    $2 fer 4 + SASE sent.
    Hold off on mailing me any $ until Monday night -- need to wait for final decision on stickerjunkie.com vs. some other source. I'm thinking that, because of cost, I'll probably end up buying 200 from stickerjunkie anyway. They do small enough quantity orders that re-ordering is easy, if we need to do that later.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    Hold off on mailing me any $ until Monday night -- need to wait for final decision on stickerjunkie.com vs. some other source. I'm thinking that, because of cost, I'll probably end up buying 200 from stickerjunkie anyway. They do small enough quantity orders that re-ordering is easy, if we need to do that later.
    Can you PM me your addy so I can send you the SASE? Tanks for setting it up Chu!

B)

Sorry man. Out the door & in the official hands of the US gov'. I'll make up any diff's with ya.

for those of you who like the nickel thing, just epoxy the nickels to the front or side of your helmet. Or directly to your forehead.
    THAT would be core.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit
    for those of you who like the nickel thing, just epoxy the nickels to the front or side of your helmet. Or directly to your forehead.
    THAT would be core.
    I bet we can get them made like thumb tacks... Then we can take them out of our foreheads at nite or so we don't sink in the deep end of the pool.

I'd take two.

I'll take a couple. I like stickers.

I'll take a few...I could probably even take 10 for that matter.
    [This Space For Rent]

I'm up for a few too. Nice!
    This touchy-feely Kumbaya shit has got to go.

It sounds like we are up to a lot more than 200. Maybe 400? Is there a price break at 500?
    Have you considered Paypal, or is the SASE thing much easier? I would imagine so...
    ALSO, far flung photos of said stickers in exotic locales....on exotic helicopters, mules, and whorehouses. Held in hand by mean customs agents, e-bay scammers, b-grade celebrities....Or restaurants, FS trailheads, etc....bonus points!!
    Last edited by rideit; 08-06-2006 at 03:26 PM.

Lots of far-flung locations I could put stickers like that. I've been as far east as Kyrgyzstan, and west as far as Diego Garcia, all within the last 8 months.

Count me in, I'll read the rest of the thread to figure out how much I owe you.

It sounds like we are up to a lot more than 200. Maybe 400? Is there a price break at 500?
    Have you considered Paypal, or is the SASE thing much easier? I would imagine so...
    SASE is the way I want to do this, much easier for me.

Based on the posts and on the # of votes in the "choose what the sticker says" thread, I'll order 300, maybe 500. I'll wait until Monday afternoon to order and post an update in both threads.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

you freakin BETTER throw a few up in Peru, and take photos. I have a few location requests!!!
    just to make it simple, can you forecast how many stickers would one be able to get for:
    $10.00
    $20.00
    $25.00
    $30.00.
    I think these target ranges could make it much simpler to keep track of in the long run, as opposed to "I'm in for 7, 3, 12," etc...
    But, I am an idiot, so there you go.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    just to make it simple, can you forecast how many stickers would one be able to get for:
    $10.00
    $20.00
    $25.00
    $30.00.
    I think these target ranges could make it much simpler to keep track of in the long run, as opposed to "I'm in for 7, 3, 12," etc...
    Seconded.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

$10.00
    $20.00
    $25.00
    $30.00.
    Shit, this is getting complicated...

$0.50 per sticker made it easy for a batch of 100 or so. If I get 500 stickers, it's around $115 shipped (nick>jesus just PM'd me a $10 coupon code, so it's $105 shipped -- thanks). Which means it works out to $0.21 per sticker.

I'm not doing this to make money off the maggots, or to spend my days stuffing envelopes for free... $0.25 per sticker if I get 500 of them, I guess. So you can do the math yourself for $10 worth, or whatever. Incidentally, I'm not keeping track of anyone's "order" in this thread, or when I ship, or whatever -- basically for anyone who wants stickers, send me appropriate amounts of cash and a SASE, and I'll put the stickers in the SASE and mail it back. So write your name and address clearly on your SASE.

If people seriously want massive quantities of these stickers, maybe I should get 1000. (Damn. What did I get myself into?)

you freakin BETTER throw a few up in Peru, and take photos. I have a few location requests!!!
    I'm not sticking a "change for a nickel?" sticker on Macchu Picchu, no matter how funny you think it'd be to see me thrown into a Peruvian jail...
    Last edited by El Chupacabra; 08-06-2006 at 05:56 PM.

OK, edited the first post in this thread with updates, so read the first post.

I'll order 1000 of these stickers. New price based on nick>jesus' coupon code and 1000 volume pricing is 4 stickers for each dollar you send me.

SASE only works for people living in the US that can buy US stamps...

EU and canukistan maggots need love too. (can we paypal you?)

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion
    SASE only works for people living in the US that can buy US stamps...

EU and canukistan maggots need love too. (can we paypal you?)
    See first post in thread for updates on international shipping, misc. other stuff. Basically for the overseas mags, PM me, we'll work something out (probably PayPal).

Count me in for 4 el chup!

i don't know if any one else thinks this would be good and worth a bit of extra money but, i think we should get a custom tag line saying tetongravty.com, rather than the standard that says stickerjunkie.com.

with the promo code i sent chup, it would be $175 for 1000 stickers with the custom font, custom tag line, or $165 without the custom tag line
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus
    i don't know if any one else thinks this would be good and worth a bit of extra money but, i think we should get a custom tag line saying tetongravty.com, rather than the standard that says stickerjunkie.com.

with the promo code i sent chup, it would be $175 for 1000 stickers with the custom font, custom tag line, or $165 without the custom tag line
    Re: tag line --

The last (and only) batch of 8.5 x 1.5" stickers I got from stickerjunkie didn't have the stickerjunkie tag line on it, and I didn't pay any extra for them not to have it. So I don't know if they put them on the 1.5" stickers anyway...

Also, with the promo code, it's $175 for 1000 stickers w/ custom font, custom tag line, plus another $10 for shipping, so $185 total. I don't care one way or the other if we go with a tetongravity.com tagline, leave it blank, or (if it happens) the stickerjunkie tagline -- I'll let the maggot majority decide.

whorehouses.
    I wonder who's gonna do that?

Also, with the promo code, it's $175 for 1000 stickers w/ custom font, custom tag line, plus another $10 for shipping, so $185 total. .
    yep, my mistake, i forgot about shipping.

might poll be in order for the subject of tag lines?
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

I'm down for some stickers too (8 or 12 if you're keeping count), don't really care about the tagline.

tetongravity.com makes more sense than sticketjunkie.com, that's for sure. Just leaving it blank is fine too. The whole .com thing on products these days gets a bit annoying.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast