Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WTF Powder Mag????

So for Chrismtas (yeah, over 6 months ago), my wife got me a subscription to Powder Magazine.

Still, I havn't recieved any issues. not one. They charged us, and she still gets crap advertising from them every once in a while on her email, but no issues of Powder.

I've tried to email them, but no avail. I can't seem to find a phone number for them either.

Can anyone help? Does anyone know a phone number for Powder? Anyone here work for Powder? What would you do?

thanks

PM Kevin Dineen
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

You know there's no issues in the summer, right?

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    You know there's no issues in the summer, right?
    Which is a source for eternal sorrow for me.

Sure, no summer issues...but I'd think with a subscription placed in early december '05 there should be some issues, considering all of winter and spring are after that?

By December the January issue would be out and there'd only be one issue left in the year. It could take that long to process, which is shitty for sure, but I'd bet you'll get your entire year starting in mid-August (if your lucky )
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

I've thought of that, but I'd still like to hear from Powder to make sure that's it's being processed...

dude, are you retarded? you really can't find Powder on the web or contact info? try google JONG, or www.powdermag.com

Quote Originally Posted by freshies
    dude, are you retarded? you really can't find Powder on the web or contact info? try google JONG, or www.powdermag.com

What's google?

on the other hand....

or what Freshies was really trying to say is this:

Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Squatch Guest

Could somebody please click this banner on the top of the page for me and tell me what happens? I'm too lazy to do it myself. Thanks.

When I last ordered, the email they sent me said allow 6-8 weeks for the first issue to show up (unless it is out of season and your first issue will arrive in September).

Im guessing you didnt make the window for the last issue, so your subscription should start with the september issue, which you should see in a month or so...
    Ski like no one is watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S
    What's google?
    Since you just discovered high school posting steeze, maybe you could tell us?
    Elvis has left the building

My guest edited issue doesn't come out till November. Ya heard?

ok, maybe i need to spell it out for you, dumbshit.

I tried to email powder, but they didn't respond. I emailed every email addy I could find (all of them something generic like "powdermagazine@primemedia.com" or "editor@prime....").

I'm pretty sure in my post I didn't ask for their website, fuckface.

seriously, words can't describe it well enough, and those little smiley's are gay:
    Go fuck yourself, asshat cunt bag.

I guess I feel bad for you, seeing as how you have to call everyone names like "jong". It must be so annoying for you to have your bloody cunt crammed with all that sand and gravel shoved up there by the outdoor gangbang fuckfest that must have ravaged your abused manpussy. Next time I'm in Cali, I'll be sure to go down to the tenderloin to find some fat crackheads so they can treat you like the little bitch you are, you stupid fucking cum-dumpster whore.

Oh, and your whiny little post a couple weeks ago about some guy who cut you off but you felt like bitching about it here, while not thinking about getting his plate number: GAY. I'm pretty sure that was you
    Last edited by ANON-505; 07-18-2006 at 03:57 PM.

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Perhaps someone deleted their subscription roster.

Quote Originally Posted by ANON-505

I tried to email powder, but they didn't respond. I emailed every email addy I could find (all of them something generic like "powdermagazine@primemedia.com" or "editor@prime....").

seriously, words can't describe it well enough, and those little smiley's are gay:

I guess I feel bad for you, seeing as how you have to call everyone names like "jong". It must be so annoying for you to have your bloody cunt crammed with all that sand and gravel shoved up there by the outdoor gangbang fuckfest that must have ravaged your abused manpussy. Next time I'm in Cali, I'll be sure to go down to the tenderloin to find some fat crackheads so they can treat you like the little bitch you are, you stupid fucking cum-dumpster whore.

Oh, and your whiny little post a couple weeks ago about some guy who cut you off but you felt like bitching about it here, while not thinking about getting his plate number: GAY. I'm pretty sure that was you
    dude, you have some anger management issues. chill. and, oh, feel free to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of here. go back to epicski

You do know their's something called a newstand if you really want a copy?
    Elvis has left the building

Squatch Guest
    "mommy! people on tgr are mean to me"
    take it like a man, asswipe. You're asking for a fucking handholding...you've been here long enough that you should know not to expect one. You think you're the first one with subscription questions? Get in line. Make some phone calls. But don't be a whiny little bitch.
    Last edited by Squatch; 07-18-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Freshies...don't make fun of the 'tard. The correct term is "learning impaired".
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate
    My guest edited issue doesn't come out till November. Ya heard?
    The one with the rainbow flag on the cover?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I like this guy. Seriously, if you cant answer his question, then maybe you shouldn't post anything. Seemed like a pretty legit question to me, so go "JONG" yerself

dude, you have some anger management issues. chill. and, oh, feel free to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of here. go back to epicski
    jeebus, are you able to do anything but repeat the same old TGR bullshit? "go back over to epicski" blah blah blah. whatever. i've never really read too much over there, but it seems like a bunch of racers and old men skiing groomers, not really interested. Then again, maybe they'don't have any cocksucking cumguzzlers like yourself, which would be a breath of fresh air, retard.

and yes cj.....I bought powmag from the shop last winter/spring (and most every other issue for the past decade), but I paid for a subscription, and thought I should get my mag. It's not from a "can't read it" perspective but a "paid for it and want my shiznit" stance, you know?

ps: is there a door here, or are you using a cute little metaphor? Is it the preverbial door? Is this a riddle? How can you post so often while cramming that dildo in your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    The one with the rainbow flag on the cover?
    we'll, technically it's a rainbow bed spread. That reminds me, what's yer mom's address again? she's on the cover with me, she'll want a copy.

implication: (I had sex with your mom.)

Whoa, this thread has gone down faster than a White House intern.

Clearly we need snow to chill (pun unintended).
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.