Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dog Pics Continued

Chicken Soft Paco Supreme at 8 months

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_PICT0129.JPG

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_PICT0131.JPG

Had to post my other dog, the raging mexican lesbian, Bella! photo: Cletus

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...rmal_Bella.jpg
    Last edited by The Reverend Floater; 01-23-2004 at 10:58 AM.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Good lookin'pup. We've got a 3 yr. old choco lab that's still as thin as when she was a yr. Really pretty. I guess she needed a friend to play w/ so we bought a yellow lab this weekend. SUPER cute, but I don't dig the waking up 3 times a night to take her outside... Labs are GREAT dogs!

nice dood
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

He looks like our Haley, except, you know, less really really ridiculously good looking.

Labradogs rule.

Originally posted by Pinner
    Labradogs rule.
    Let's see the labradudes.

PS. I think my dogs learned how to jiggle the handle on our backyard gate and bust out. They escaped yesterday and went on a little adventure.
    vapor lock - bitch.

BAH! They drool!

Fuzzy Dogs Rule:
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

nice chocolate. looking good for 8 months. I'll post pics of my mutts later.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Originally posted by phUnk
    Let's see the labradudes.

PS. I think my dogs learned how to jiggle the handle on our backyard gate and bust out. They escaped yesterday and went on a little adventure.
    Yeah, older one used to do that. The kids' school is only 10 blocks away. We got calls once a week for a month, "Um, your dog is here again, could you come pick it up." Show up and Belle is being chased by 20 kids w/ a ball in her mouth. Pretty funny stuff.

THE best dog ever. I present to you, Bonnie:

http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...1gZcvjc_ph.jpg

Nice dog seldon let me see if I can dig a pick up of my dog.
    Last edited by nightpanda; 01-22-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Beautiful dog Rev. Here's one of my labradog, milli, at 8 months.

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_DSC00028.JPG

Thumbs up Re: Dog Pics Continued

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Chicken Soft Paco Supreme at 8 months
    http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_PICT0131.JPG
    Paco looks like a solid duck dog, Rev.

What kinda wire hair is that Lemon?

Yep, seen this before. Crazy liquor & cheeseburger party got out of control.

I was looking for a pic of both my dogs and found this gem. Damn i was laughing my ass off. could be a caption contest.

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_DSC00414.JPG
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Here's my girl after a day of hunting:
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Foggy - he's a Pudelpointer (the original wirehaired pointer and ancester to both the GWP (DD) and WPG).

And I apologize for rerunning pics... okay, not really.

I love the doggy threads

After a bit too cold a morning's hunt in our pre-dog vest days:
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Cool

Only pussies need dog vests.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

sometimes you have to trade a bit of cold weather performance for top end speed and endurance

plus, even labs need vests unless you're too big a pussy to go out when its really cold (I did tell you the other week I went when it was -12 right? the lab we had along wore a vest and was still a little chilly but not bad. That is clearly toooooo cold for sue and tooooooo cold for dad)
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Wrong! Dogs are better equipped to deal with extreme cold sans coat. When a dog gets out of the water, their coat freezes which actually creates insulation. The coat keeps their fur warm enough not to freeze, making it simply wet and cold.

Straight from Paco's Drill Sargeant/Guru's mouth

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Wrong! Dogs are better equipped to deal with extreme cold sans coat. When a dog gets out of the water, their coat freezes which actually creates insulation. The coat keeps their fur warm enough not to freeze, making it simply wet and cold.

Straight from Paco's Drill Sargeant/Guru's mouth
    Is that why the first thing they do is roll in the snow after shaking off? Would kinda make sence. I thought maybe they did it so the h2o would be pulled away from fur into the snow.

Thumbs up mans best friend

so, any of these pups going to be joining Wilson at the summit?
    edit: I'm sure Jamie's comin right SnowDog?
    http://biglines.com/photos/blpic16717.jpg

Sorry man, I've seen the power of the vest and it is indisputable that all dogs, even labs are warmer with a properly fitted vest. Not to mention get a bit of swimming help from the neo for longer cold retrieves.

Vest = virtual dry suit for a dog. It is the damnedest thing but when you take a vest off the dog they're basically dry underneath. And warm. BTW- we are both talking neoprene dog vests right? If you're talking about some kind of fleece coat then yeah.

[note: but I know you'll do what you will and I ain't about to say that you're a bad dad or anything, I'm just a firm believer in the vest, it is probably unfun cold for me or you when paco will actually need one but for Sue-baru, its benefits are real and dramatic. Also note that under 15/20*F or so I also put sue under a little camo blankey I made - poof an invisible warm doggie. Hey, but he is FAST FAST FAST on the hoof ]
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Originally posted by 1080Rider
    Is that why the first thing they do is roll in the snow after shaking off? Would kinda make sence. I thought maybe they did it so the h2o would be pulled away from fur into the snow.
    They role in the snow because it's fun. what other reason is there. There's a lot of oil in a dog's coat so even if the outer coat is wet the inner coat and skin is dry.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.