Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    if someone for KW wants to discuss a Japanese distrubution or rep option id be interested. I live in the big mountain ski capitol of japan with a ton of sick riders that need fatties.

Quote Originally Posted by fattwins
    if someone for KW wants to discuss a Japanese distrubution or rep option id be interested. I live in the big mountain ski capitol of japan with a ton of sick riders that need fatties.
    I believe there is already a distributor in Japan for this season, expect to see them soon.

too bad then i doubt that ill see them in hakuba then as the shops havent talked about them at all. most likely all head up to hokkaido.
    Last edited by fattwins; 08-10-2006 at 09:24 AM.

I'll be a southern distributor if they need one I don't see too many of them running around Snowshoe, so the market must be ready to explode in this area!
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!

So when do we get to see these in person? Just need to get my internal expectations set...

The orders will all be in by the end of the month but the first few will already be built by then most likely. They will be finished by the second week of September I'm guessing and then you'll get your hands on them during the third week if all goes to plan. I am almost positive we'll have them before the end of September, it may be the fourth week though as the KW folks are probably skiing a bunch right now.

I'll be gone til sunday night if anyone has questions or orders...

Flex, just tell me when you need the cash bro, I'm fuckin amped for these skis!!!
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Powder

I like this idea!!

E-mail sent.

To other Canadians: I can join your team if that tips the scales in your favor as I live in Vancouver. Currently that ball is in skimasterflex's court. I'm trying to get another Canuck on-board too.

r.

Dude, I think we need to have atleast 5 of us Canucks on board in order to get the deal, so looks like we'll be getting shipped to PNW and then reshipped or picked up... I'd rather drive down to Washington than pay duty again...

Quote Originally Posted by rippah
    I like this idea!!

E-mail sent.

To other Canadians: I can join your team if that tips the scales in your favor as I live in Vancouver. Currently that ball is in skimasterflex's court. I'm trying to get another Canuck on-board too.

r.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave
    Dude, I think we need to have atleast 5 of us Canucks on board in order to get the deal, so looks like we'll be getting shipped to PNW and then reshipped or picked up... I'd rather drive down to Washington than pay duty again...
    Yeah but rippah's got a place in washington too so he may be able to sneak the pair across and reship without extra duties, which makes him a huge score for the deal. But if he gets one more guy and I can get two more I might be able to pull off 5 US and 5 CAD which was the original goal and is best for everyone. Get on your canadian friends to do this.

If we don't get any more Canucks on board it would be rad if we ould ship to Rippah's in Washington, that would be handy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave
    If we don't get any more Canucks on board it would be rad if we ould ship to Rippah's in Washington, that would be handy as hell
    I'd be happy to accomodate that...
    But you'll have to come down and ski a day at Baker to pick them up!
    (I'm a little paranoid about border crossings--especially with un-claimed, un-paid-duty goods that aren't mine. But it's cool. I've got tools down there to mount binders and you can all bring them back ready to rock. The gestapo of the border won't question that.)

Unfortunately my buddy has fallen through--something about being too busy with having a kid this winter and other nonesense.
    (Congrats Chuck and KD!!!)

r.

That would be rad if we could mount em at your place, I have a pair of 916s sitting in my room, just waiting to be mounted...

To continue being that guy, hey flex, do you know when we will find out if we get our first color choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Evmo
    To continue being that guy, hey flex, do you know when we will find out if we get our first color choice?
    haha that guy indeed. I'll let you know when they get to my house.

Anyone else want Kingswoods?

I'm seriously considering it. Is this the only opportunity or will there be another group buy in the fall?

Mid Fats are calling my name....

YGM in a minute.

I think Bennett is on board, any other stragglers? Daywalker? Daywalker? Anyone? Anyone?

10 days until the order is closed.

Noice!

Now just see me with some cheap speedmachine 14's and 9-14s and i am set.

SMF- not ignoring you, just really don't think it's going to happen. If I grow a pair between now and 10 days out I'll let you know.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Evmo
    Noice!

Now just see me with some cheap speedmachine 14's and 9-14s and i am set.
    Hey Evmo Sierra has some S914s and a ton of Hot Rod boots from a killer closeout last spring. The Hot Rod boots are way sicker anyway and you can prolly get the hookup. You can pull the bolts in the rear and make a few cutouts and soften them up to SM14ishness but the overall performance of the fit is higher quality and it is a super easy boot to work on.

Well scheisse, I just tried some of those on. I thought they were softer (115) than the SM's? My only concern is that b/c i am doing this KW buy, I cant get AT boots, and thus my alpine boots will = my at boots. Also, my feet are f'd so I would definitely need some work done on them, dont they hot rods have less adjustability?

Dont need them softened up i dont think, at least initially. you know if they have a 26.5?

In UT right now, but maybe I can come check it out later in august. If i buy them online would they still do some fit work for me when I pick them up?

Thanks doode, need to throw them on my feet one more time, but could be a solid option...

Hey SMF,

How about an update? A timeline or something like that?

Or do I have to take the money I haven't-yet-given-you over to Splat?

Me an my ski brain was jus' wonderin'...

r.

Quote Originally Posted by rippah
    Hey SMF,

How about an update? A timeline or something like that?

Or do I have to take the money I haven't-yet-given-you over to Splat?

Me an my ski brain was jus' wonderin'...

r.
    Check the thread, I think everyone that has read it knows exactly what is going on right now.