Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Entertaining, appreciate the stoke!

That line made my testes quiver purely from the exposure standpoint. Makes you really want to lock those foot clamps down.

BUMP

Here are the nut-numbing numbaz on this one, according to topos:
    http://staff.washington.edu/skykilo/...pogk.html#Hood

I am not sure why this post was bumped. But I am glad it was. Cause I am psyched to ski some long lines of corn down volcanoes throughout my bioregion.

Hood, Helens, Jefferson, Three Sisters.... All seem very up for grabs this summer.

It was bumped 'cuz I originally made a dispute about the sustainedness of the route's gnar gnar. Thought I'd share my topo measurement.

I'm stoked to ski big volcano routes, too.

thanks for the memory lane visit bump. Ironic that I just planned my Oregon visit for this year - May 11-20. Climbing Hood with Mrs. powstash, my sis and her hubby. I'm a bit bummed as they (sis and hubby) aren't skiers. Conditions dependent, I may climb and ski the WyEast. An early spring Adams slog/ski might be on the menu. Anyway...
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

sledneckripper Guest

Thumbs up

Some very amazing and inspiring stoke. Thank you so much for posting this.