Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad Neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    Why not just invite her to the party? She can meet your kids and get to know that they're not evil imps over the fence. A few adult beverages and she'll think you're the best neighbors ever.

Whenever I'm going to party, I invite the neighbors. Then there is no one to call the cops about the loud music and general debauchery.
    I see your point, diplomacy, don't sink to her level and all that, but it sounds like this woman is a crazy bitch, and sometimes crazy bitch plus alchohol means bad things happening.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Squatch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins
    I see your point, diplomacy, don't sink to her level and all that, but it sounds like this woman is a crazy bitch, and sometimes crazy bitch plus alchohol means bad things happening.
    it's a five-year-old's birthday party...at my fifth birthday party they didn't really have booze...

We did have a super-sweet batman cake, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas
    I fucking hate kids.
    Try them au gratin w/ a nice pinot next time.
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by Squatch
    it's a five-year-old's birthday party...at my fifth birthday party they didn't really have booze...
    [/SIZE]
    Sounds like your 5th birthday party really sucked.

This could turn to be better than expected.

Get said crazy bitch drunk, let her rant and rave. Then call the cops.

"I'm not sure what happened officer. It's my sons 5th birthday and she came over drunk and started yelling at me and the kids...."
    Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.

The things you find on the net.

[/SIZE]
    Bullshit. I bet you just didn't notice the parents drinking beer.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Squatch Guest
    Bullshit. I bet you just didn't notice the parents drinking beer.
    i was pretty enthralled with that cake. it was sickbird

Better song reccomendation:

Tech N9ne- Psycho Bitch
    Salt, Sweat, Sugar on the asphalt

Body Count's Die Momma.

what wierd behavior on her part though.

I agree:
    diplomacy
    followed by police action if possible (check local rules)
    followed by giving each of the kids a water balloon full of urine to throw at her stero
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic
    I live in the East Bay Area of Northern California. I have a neighbor that plays his rap bass so loud it shakes houses a block away. No lie.. I never call the cops because that's just not my thing.. Plenty of the neigbors have and the cops talked to him but the law is 10pm. He can play his music loud all he wants till then. So I'm not sure there is any legal action agains the lady playing loud music.

I disagree, There are noise statutes everywhere.Here it's 90 db at the street.Any louder & you can be given a very expensive ticket & after several tickets,jail.
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by freeskisquaw
    Better song reccomendation:

Tech N9ne- Psycho Bitch
    Or you could off her ass and then play "99 Problems But a Bitch Aint One."
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Quote Originally Posted by freshie247
    I disagree, There are noise statutes everywhere.Here it's 90 db at the street.Any louder & you can be given a very expensive ticket & after several tickets,jail.
    You're right. I checked the ordinance. I can't explain why the cop said that other than enforcement is probobly tough.

we all have that friend that after few drinks will shag any female ...
    invite him.
    case closed

Just a funny story from my neighborhood in Berkeley. Our neighbor across the street lives in the same kind of small-ass house we have, a 2-1. He is divorced and has main custody over his two teenage boys. He got some money and wanted to expand his house, and I guess if you want to add a story to your existing house, you need permission from your neighbors. Everyone said sure, no problem, except for a couple next door. They told him no because they didn't like kids, and suggested he should send the boys to live with their mom. He then added on a 2-story addition to the back of his house and got his extra room that way.

The best part is that 3 houses on our block, including ours, now have small kids, ranging in age from 5 years to 6 weeks old, and there's a set of 3 month old twins just across the closest intersection here. In 5 years, it's going to be so loud on this street from all the kids running around the grumpy couple will have to move.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Trust me - the adults had booze.

I'm assuming he's talked to her face-to-face already. If not then he's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by s.p.c
    awesome! have a kid run up and throw a weak fisted punch while yelling "you met kool aid man, now meet hawaiian punch bitch!".
    POTD Material...my cube mates are wondering why I am snickering at my monitor...
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

i was pretty enthralled with that cake. it was sickbird
    I guess so if you still remember it!