Ski accidents can make you a sex addict

Looks like there may be an upside to bad ski accicents. Although many of us may not need frontal lobe damage to become sex addicts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...4&in_a_source=
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

it doesn't sound like he's getting any though
    S'what ya get for joining up

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Don't know how I would react to my son strolling around the house sporting his morning wood. That would definitely be strange.

Disinhibition is the reason he's not getting any. He won't be subtle in his approach to uinsuspecting laydees.

I've rehabbed a few head injured patients with frontal lobe damage. Not all of them get this but we've had young guys propositioning all of the female staff, physically disabled patients trying to look down the PT's tops during therapy sessions. I had a female patient once who used to sit in her wheelchair screaming at the top of her voice, "I LOVE MEN. I LOVE SEX. MY MINGE HURTS".

Of course you have to be very professional about it there and then so as not to encourage it but sometimes it's bloody funny.

The best was a Tourrette's patient who simply shouted "TITS!!!!!!!!!!" whenever a PT walked into the room. (Different condition though)
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

But he's still very 'over-sexed'. It's like a hidden agenda which is always on his mind.
    So, he's pretty much a normal guy again, then?
    It's idomatic, beatch.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roo
    ...The best was a Tourrette's patient who simply shouted "TITS!!!!!!!!!!" whenever a PT walked into the room...
    Did he shout "ASS!!!!!!!!!!" when they left?
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    ROFL.........

A sex accident made me a ski addict.

there is no upside to being a sex addict

nope
    Points on their own sitting way up high

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    Beautiful
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".