Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Then do it. It's better to instantiate imperfection after some good thought than to wheedle on endlessly in pursuit of perfection.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Viva
    I'm tickled by the notion of sticking to just SW Colorado. If Taos is killing it, then that's another attraction to the region. How's SW Colorado during Marchy-poo? I would guess that the students hit the popular places like Aspen/Vail/Steamboat/et al over spring break while eschewing the more remote parts of the state.
    The correct answer here is: During spring break, The closer to Texas you are, the more Texans - ie: Purgatory, Wolf Creek, Monarch. (as in busiest days of the year)
    Not sure of this effect on T-ride & I doubt there is any effect on S-ton. CB = don't know but I bet there's some.
    In other words, because of the endless stoping of the chair due to idiots that can't deal with moving chairs, you have to do this to get the goods when you run out of patience (takes about a minute):

Thanks for the work on this all.
    Last edited by FrankZappa; 08-03-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    31 MAR to 08 APR: 1st 1/2 FR/SUCO/VAIL, 2nd 1/2 SWCO
    i think these dates could be good, but I think 1st half should be SWCO and 2nd half be in FR/SUCO/Vail. I think silverton gets more and more iffy once March hits so it might be better to get to it ASAP. also, i know that last week in march there are still some spring breakers lurking around the front range still, so if we wait a bit they will clear out.

we are talking a matter of a couple days here, so maybe it's nothing to worry about.

Silverton is closed Mon-Wed.

So, switching the halves would mean skiing Sat/Sun at silverton if people wanted to go there at all in the first half.

On Thur/Fri of a week, however, it's been three days since anyone has been there. Better chance for deeper snow.

My $.02
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Silverton is closed Mon-Wed.

So, switching the halves would mean skiing Sat/Sun at silverton if people wanted to go there at all in the first half.

On Thur/Fri of a week, however, it's been three days since anyone has been there. Better chance for deeper snow.

My $.02
    my bad, i just totally brain farted. i knew silverton was closed then. hmm, well i can still do those dates. I could also do it later in april, too. March just might be a little too crowded in CO.

GUESS AK WOULD BE CRAP IDEA ? BF

I just want to say thanks to the folks like Yossarian that are already putting a lot of effort into this. I will do my best to come to some/part/all once it's decided. Really psyched about maggots coming to Colorado, even though it sucks here. I will help if I can - maybe go and get people from DIA or something. I'm sure needs are gonna arise and all of us from Colorado should try to help in the way of hosting as best we can. I'll do my best for sure. At the very least I will make a fire on Loveland Pass to get the snow coming.

And I think I want to go to the mammoth mini.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau