Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
Results 576 to 596 of 596
  1. #576
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the shadow of the wasatch
    Posts
    3,893
    we hold these truths to be self evident...

    if you are an hourly employee always poop on the clock never on break

    if no handi capable people are around always go for the handycrapper stall

    Real ladies (my wife for example) would rather you finance a 40k truck and a 40k 5th wheel then shit in the slate creek campground crapper.

    He who slays first after the janitor cleans wins for that shift, day, week, year (insert interval of cleaning here). Please initial next to the janitor on the back of the door to claim your prize
    Bunny Don't Surf

    Have you seen a one armed man around here?

  2. #577
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    I wish that when I slay3d the bathroom during the work day that it was not the one in my house. Paint is gonna be pealing off before I'm done today.

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,403
    Not a bathroom story, but I crop dusted the office the other day.
    And then an audible sqeaked out

    Fml. Oops. At least it wasn’t wet
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  4. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not a bathroom story, but I crop dusted the office the other day.
    And then an audible sqeaked out

    Fml. Oops. At least it wasn’t wet
    Go big or go home! Loud and wet FTW!

  5. #580
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    17,175
    Given the evidence of aerosilization of coronavirus with flushing the toilet, "slayed" takes on a literal meaning.

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    It smells like I ate a rotting rhinoceros.

  7. #582
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    2,486
    Think he left skid marks in the oval office bathroom?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rtan-dhp-feeds

  8. #583
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Think he left skid marks in the oval office bathroom?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rtan-dhp-feeds
    I hope so. The Mooch is an obnoxious pompous ass, however, this is awesome. And, I can't say that I wouldn't have the same bucket list item.

  9. #584
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,403
    End the lockdowns.

    Workers need to get back into the office. And use the work bathrooms

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...op/4473316001/

    And lock your car doors in the meantime
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  10. #585
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    923

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado
    Posts
    2,628
    I was on a job 10+ years ago. The porta potty there was beyond full, and I was hoping to finish the day without using it. No luck. At the end of the day I had to go. I opened the door, and I swear my balls would have dipped in shit had I taken a seat. I hovered over the seat doing some downhill training move and let fly. My turd was draped over the seat. I shut that toilet down! I should have tipped the whole toilet on its side and let the mess run down the driveway as a protest about the terrible condition of the toilet.

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    discuss.
    PM deepsouthmafia

  13. #588
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    PM deepsouthmafia
    if rontele pm'd dsm or vice versa, would a blackhole form?
    you don't want no smoke.

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    if rontele pm'd dsm or vice versa, would a blackhole form?
    I certainly hope so. Muahahaha. And very much on topic.

  15. #590
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I was on a job 10+ years ago. The porta potty there was beyond full, and I was hoping to finish the day without using it. No luck. At the end of the day I had to go. I opened the door, and I swear my balls would have dipped in shit had I taken a seat. I hovered over the seat doing some downhill training move and let fly. My turd was draped over the seat. I shut that toilet down! I should have tipped the whole toilet on its side and let the mess run down the driveway as a protest about the terrible condition of the toilet.
    So the next time you go in a fresh portapotty, realize that no matter how pristine it is now, not long ago, it probably housed unspeakable horrors.

  16. #591
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I was on a job 10+ years ago. The porta potty there was beyond full, and I was hoping to finish the day without using it. No luck. At the end of the day I had to go. I opened the door, and I swear my balls would have dipped in shit had I taken a seat. I hovered over the seat doing some downhill training move and let fly. My turd was draped over the seat. I shut that toilet down! I should have tipped the whole toilet on its side and let the mess run down the driveway as a protest about the terrible condition of the toilet.

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    27

  18. #593
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    And then I remembered that I work from home.

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    4,224
    Dude I know worked in a suit and tie scene in Chicago. Used to drop a deuce and move to the next stall for clean up without flushing the first bowl. Left turds with no paper for the next user to wonder how the fuck that happened.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Dude I know worked in a suit and tie scene in Chicago. Used to drop a deuce and move to the next stall for clean up without flushing the first bowl. Left turds with no paper for the next user to wonder how the fuck that happened.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,403
    Well that dude would really blow my mind if I wandered in at the wrong time and saw him hunched over with suit pants at his ankles waddling his brown ass to the next stall.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •