Might be for sale: NKO's ;)

I'm considering letting go my 193 AK No Ka Oi's to fund the purchase of some AT boots. I haven't committed to selling fully yet, and thus, I'm just kinda testing the waters here

They're in excellent condition. Got brand new at end of last season, and didn't start using until this past November and have only been used about 4 times 'cause I've mainly been on my other sticks. They have the typical topsheet scratches and the bases have never had a core shot. They could however, use a quick tune and whatnot, which I would have done prior to selling.

Currently mounted with Rossi Pro 180 bindings for a 314 mm sole. I'd probably want to keep the bindings.

Soooo.....would anyone be interested?

EDIT: PM to talk turkey.
    Last edited by Tyrone Shoelaces; 01-19-2004 at 06:04 PM.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Endorsement

I recently purchsed identical skis and I love them.
    They love fast. They fear nothing. They are gorgeous. They garner tons of comments on lifts (are those K2's? I've never seen them skis before...). Truly amazing handmade swiss precision skiing instruments.
    another Handsome Boy graduate

Thumbs up

First person to offer "$37 and a five-pack of beer (I drank one of em) LOL" gets a free kick in the nuts!

Go

Ill give you $37 and a five pack of beer (I drank one of em)LOL.

Originally posted by phUnk
    First person to offer "$37 and a five-pack of beer (I drank one of em) LOL" gets a free kick in the nuts!

Just try it little man.
    ________
    XT350
    Last edited by hardrider; 01-24-2011 at 10:01 PM.

I am going to bump this because, these are the best skis I have ever owned.

Now I have done a fairly good job at destroying them, however they have skiied every single month now for almost a year, and been toured, dropped, shipped, tripped around the world, coreshotted, fixed, waxed, hucked, caressed, but never cursed.

Wood core, durable base. These things are (as the kids say) "dope"

i saw a single nko outside of the foggy goggle at seven springs this past saturday. who might the owner be?

and they looked really solid. and smooth. but i was afraid to touch them, lest someone larger than myself take offense.

Re: Might be for sale: NKO's ;)

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    I'm considering letting go my 193 AK No Ka Oi's to fund the purchase of some AT boots.
    Blasphemy I tell you, blasphemy!!
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Waddaya think about mounting these up as a touring rig???

Also, what did these go for on "Maggot special"? I know what they retail for more or less...

The "maggot special" wasn't that special...

Originally posted by acostiga
    i saw a single nko outside of the foggy goggle at seven springs this past saturday. who might the owner be?

and they looked really solid. and smooth. but i was afraid to touch them, lest someone larger than myself take offense.
    I'm guessing iceman, since he's probably the only owner of NKOs in the area (and I'm also guessing he's larger than you).
    [quote][//quote]

so, iceman, who was it leaving those beautiful boards outside of the foggy goggle?

Originally posted by phUnk
    so for $37 and a fiver, I get to kick phUnk in the 'nads? Sweet deal.

Canadian dollars, right?

Originally posted by acostiga
    so, iceman, who was it leaving those beautiful boards outside of the foggy goggle?
    Heh, that was me. Just saw this thread. Note that you only saw one of them, the other one was far away from it. Too bad i didn't know you were there, we had a house right down the road for the weekend, had a good time with some cool people.

update: absolutely, positively taken off the auction block (for now).

[/hijack]