Wink Hi I'm TJ. I'm running for President.

Yes that is right. I'm running for President. Now I really don't have a platform. I cannot promise less taxes. I can't promise you health care. Can't promise you that hot car or you will get laid everynite. You see unlike my fellow running mates I know what reality is. Now I could employ all of these highly educated, one side professionals, that will put a slant on any stats to make their own political agenda seem more appeasing to the masses. Make you believe something is possible without really knowing what is going on. This goes on to much and we have all grown tired of it. I know I have. Last I knew we were a Gov't by the people, for the people. Not the Mike Moore/Rush Limpydicks people of the world that actually make up maybe 20% of the voting public, but somehow they end up in control.

I'm just running. If I made promises it would be all bullshit. Nothing but a guess. Basically I would become just another Presidential Candidate Promise/Lie Politician that make promises that they don't follow up on. So I'm making no promises. I don't have a clue to what the Gov't books look like, because I don't have access to them yet. And if I do win only then will I be able to see a total picture of the trouble we are in. So I'm not going to promise you shit. But what I can do is this. Once I get in I will tell you all the complete picture. It could be great news, but it could also be very bad news as well. Then we will work on fixing things. Sure some of you might not be happy with the descisions we have to make. We don't like it either. We would love to be "Mr Popular". But that's not realistic. As President I promise to do the best I can for you to prosper, and you will be honestly informed every step of the way. That's the only realistic pricture I can offer. (this whole post was made in jest)

NOW IF WE COULD GET ONE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO BE LIKE THAT WE MAY HAVE SOMETHING.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    You'll get the Gay communities vote. That's probably about it though. :shrug: Good luck.

u got my vote....T.J for 2004
    yeah

[american president] MY NAME IS BOB RUMSFELD AND I'M RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT[/american president]
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Ah,don't you live in Canada?
    yepper

Originally posted by interloper
    Ah,don't you live in Canada?
    Sssh. Don't tell anyone

Another canadian who knows everything.

that kinda sums up my view on politics. just a bunch of lies and fake made for tv bullshit. oh well if I don't think about its almost like it not being real.

If GWB could win the presidency (albeit with less votes) why not a Canadian?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Um gang I'm an American. Retired Military actually. I met a beautiful woman up here that can ski and wants to live around a ski resort. Ya don't need to beat me over the head with a rock to tell me to stay.

But if I do win our Nations capitol will be in the Rockies and above treeline. Look at it this way. The air will be so thin that the fat demigods will be too busy trying to breath and won't be able to speak boring bullshit

No NO! TJ-

You don't shit where you eat as it were. Leave it in DC. The world needs sacrifice spots too.

Okay, you can move it to UT but only to infest it with some godless moralless assholes...
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I call head of alcohol tobacco and firearms....

i get edukassion
    shut up and ski

Yo TJ!

Are you actually retired military? 'Cuz, if so, I got a question. Residing in Canada...do you still collect your retirement pay? I'm just wondering if I can do my part, do my 20 for my retirement, and then go to Canada to do the ski bummery I want to do NOW, but with some financial support (haven't met my cougar yet, working on it). I take it having a Canuck lady you don't have to change your citizenship?

I'm just wondering what voids out your retirement pay. I'd heard that if you became a canadian citizen, since you no longer are an American the US don't pay anymore, despite your lifetime of hard work and dedication to them. Sounds like bullshit to me. Just curious.

Originally posted by dude_le_skibum
    i get edukassion
    So that's how you spell it. And all this time I thought it was "edification"

Shouldn't you be packing the truck for your version of "Homer's Oddyssy".

Originally posted by Jetter
    Yo TJ!

Are you actually retired military? 'Cuz, if so, I got a question. Residing in Canada...do you still collect your retirement pay? I'm just wondering if I can do my part, do my 20 for my retirement, and then go to Canada to do the ski bummery I want to do NOW, but with some financial support (haven't met my cougar yet, working on it). I take it having a Canuck lady you don't have to change your citizenship?

I'm just wondering what voids out your retirement pay. I'd heard that if you became a canadian citizen, since you no longer are an American the US don't pay anymore, despite your lifetime of hard work and dedication to them. Sounds like bullshit to me. Just curious.
    They can never take your pension away from you whether you live in the states or not. There are retired US military personel living all over the world. There is alot of Canadian's that are surving in the US Armed forces. However, if you are not a US citizen it is much easier to get your pension done right if you become a US Citizen while surving. And there is a cohabitation agreement between Canada and the USA for veterans. Not as much paperwork BS. However, Quebec is different. They love friggen paperwork.

Oh and if you do drop your US citizenship it does throw a monkey wrench into things. I still have to pay my US taxes on my pension. The Quebec Gov't sent me a letter asking, and get this, "would I VOLUNTEER to have my pension taxed". Canada cannot tax your pension as long as it is under $80K CAD. You do end up paying for your own health care up here though. And if you are a veteran you can be seen at Canada's veteran's hospitals and clinics, but you need a letter from the US Vet's Admin giving you permission.

I'm on virgin territory up here. Not many vets move up here, seems most move down to Florida or Arizona. And I would never, ever give up my US citizenship. Born, Bred, and Bled proudly serving my country.
    Last edited by TJ.Brk; 01-19-2004 at 09:54 PM.