Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    I DID IT!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Last edited by JayPowHound; 07-11-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Conversation with my pops two hours ago.

Am posting here now. Of course.

Getting drunk... will post as much as I can later.

So my local liquor establishment is now carrying Naragansett ... Pretty much the PBR of New England.. and I'll tell you a six pack of pounders for 6 bucks and a vape full of Sour Diesel makes for one happy Friday night.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Macallan 12..........Swin' a hammer tomorrow, I hope i don't lose a thumb.

Fuck Yeah!@@@@@@@@@11@1!

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Why do bikers wear colors and then get their asses kicked?

Sorry, no camera or cell photos, but that shit was the funnies.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Wedding with girlfriend...open bar... Very drunk!
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

wsfgbwkefpnbwqlktenhbqkonbqektqeklrhnqerkohnqlkrqe rkgnqekrgnqpekrgnqekrgnqkergnqkergnqkernqerkgnqerk gnqkrgmnkvqpogvqeroihgqrghrvnDOVURJLDNVORHFJNVFSAN VOWIREGpfkjvnqreirqiijfviergireohjvbihgiqvqapq[oijrihnvaoqgroui[
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

hideo.

drunk.

bud's ex (of a week) went home with anoahter dude. he's super piossed. rode bike incredibly fast. tour de france shit.

morning = not good. ok bye.

Bartender I am not, I need some recommendations from some of the more inventive mags.

I have:

Vodka
    Rum
    Tequila
    Gin
    Limoncello
    Vermouth
    Sprite
    Redbull
    Coke
    Assorted other sparkling beverages.

What should I be drinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    HAVE YOU HEARD OF TOMMY WALNTUS
    DIDN'T HOLD THE GRAB LONG ENOUGH FRANK ZAPPA

Whiskey and fucking coke!!!!!
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Jagggggger Boms

FNKA................wfevwqefobimegifbnowngfbonbokn gbokjnb ofnbofgnbofegnboeinbeoineoineoineoinoei

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss

Eating frsoted flakes with a fork is not as effective as one wouldf first envision.

Onion in my vodka martini? Yes please!
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Baaakkeed so hard the room throbs upon

Havnt posted her ein FOREVER!
    Boss let us out at 1 today. Train home wasn't til 3. Drank before train, on train home, and now home drinkin moar! GF's gonna be pissed when she gets hom ein 2 hours and i'm shitfaced. w0000000!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

This is the best drunken picture I ever took. I didn't know my point and shoot was capable of capturing an action shot like this

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

gunit130 Guest
    Fuck dude, that is a sick action shot. That guy looks dedicated, the chica has no idea she is about to be smashed by a nut to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    a nut to the face.
    hahahaha
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

wtf cukin gay ass stores closin at 11 so i cant get more fucking beer

idk how i even found this thread i went to a lo f wrong forums. peace gona go find some NSFW THREADS!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

watched friedns cry as s\ vikingss , lostg poor brett faverer many ranier "pounders" zm and then bud diesellllls 5 thank god i ddint haffa drive sheesh*

*start3ed with coorslites

The fuck. Nobody's been drunk since September 10th? I needed a fucking probe and shovel to find this fucking thread.
    Happy Sunday.
    START FUCKING SNOWING