Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Get Drunk, Post as much as you Can

Them crawlm up en dahu smallest fukin lovesheat and go da slep awe by yaself.

Luzer.

Aye.

YaM.

G'night, bloaks.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

i sincerely wish i wasnt sober right now. bright lights hurt my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    Them crawlm up en dahu smallest fukin lovesheat and go da slep awe by yaself.

Luzer.

Aye.

YaM.

G'night, bloaks.
    SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL'S OUT FOR EVER!

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL'S BEEN BLOW TO PIECES!
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I blashpjew shitder hawpit anyshill forgotten quafftionj...yashew!!

99botles off bear on the walls, 99bottelrsb eer, 1 shuld falls 98 bottlesof eber on th wall...

I blashpjew shitder hawpit anyshill forgotten quafftionj...yashew!!

99botles off bear on the walls, 99bottelrsb eer, 1 shuld falls 98 bottlesof eber on th wall...
    Wait a minute, you've only had one beer and you're too wasted to type?

tke one down pss it around....how many is that now? 97 beers on the wall.
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

I'm working on it, but I don't know that you'll ever see a truly drunk post from me.

For instance, now I've had 3 glasses of wine in 1.5 hrs-- going on four. Brain feels normal, fingers making typos that are easy to detect & fix.

You know those cars that go 0-100 in no time flat? That's me. I'm drinking and fully functional, then one more drinky and...whoops the scales are tipped! And suddenly typing is not really possible. Other things suddenly become more interesting than posting.

I'll try to post sometime when tipped though!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

I'll get drunk if someone will do my Master's assignment for me
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick
    I'll get drunk if someone will do my Master's assignment for me
    Just get drunk and do your Master's assignment....what is so hard about that?
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

Well, I'm on the way to doing that But I'm getting VERY easily distracted, as you can tell.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Looking forward to more posts from you as the evening progresses then.

Heh, you made me laugh
    -
    14erskiers.com

When do you finish your thesis?

When I am done taking stupid classes
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick
    When I am done taking stupid classes
    And Answering Stupid questions

Ghee, July 2nd is going to be one fucking crazy night, I see it now...but I will use mixer this time in the blues or our drunken-stuper asses will never be able to find those naked boobies in da hot tubs...

MBSC--I will get drunk and do your masters for you...I will call it "mastersbation" and include plenty of visuals of lady chem teachers doing blow jobs...

96 bottle of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, drinkl one down pass thm around, 95 cans of beer on da wall...

Hickory, dickory dock...

Hick.

90 bottles of beer...

There is only 63 bottles of beer on the wall now and I am still drunk from last night.

Blues Blues Blues. That was all I could think about while drinking beers at the wedding reception last night...

On a seperate note, receptions suck when the only person you know at the reception is one of the bridesmaids.

fucking fuk, I wasn't going to drink tonight... i wen't see how's the band. ended up with about 10 beers, 2 black bush, x number of drinks... shit... "luckily" I have visa....

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    On a seperate note, receptions suck when the only person you know at the reception is one of the bridesmaids.
    Not if she's horny.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

59 bottles of beer oin the wall, 59 bottle of beer, drikn one down passthem arount,, 58 botthes of beer and the wall.

Hick.

aut.

59 bottles of beer oin the wall, 59 bottle of beer, drikn one down passthem arount,, 58 botthes of beer and the wall.

Hick.

aut.
    if your in socal, its a little hearly to be that drunk, dontcha thiuk

Hick.

aut.
    58 bottles og beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, drink one down padd it aro9und, 57 bottles of beeer on the wall.

Lets party!

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon

nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon
    I do beliexe its nevver to early to be drunk anyhwere, even in So Cal.

Took anothe onw down, past it round. 96 bottles of beer on the wlal.