Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Okay... How many of you (after 5 tries) can say that you have your fake eyelashes stareing you in the eye... after a full night of waiting for trick-0-treaters...???

I am drunk... as I have been almost every Helloween that I have to greet kids at the door with a Happy Helloween...

I have an ally though... the "hellish" part of Helloween.

I actually had a group of people not come to my door tonight because they said my house "smelled" evil...

Please... Heaven help me... My house "smells" divine... they just didn't like my look...
    Olympius... help me, for disgracing BigLines... but the season hasn't really started yet...

Hope you had a Happy Halloween! And a good drunken stupor...

It only took me about 30 tries to get his posted... I LOVE rum and coke with a little bit of dry ice to steam it up on the holidays..;..
    The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Not to be a dick, but I really hope to god you are wearing a halloween costume. i am on the verge of having nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Not to be a Siren or anything... but I hope (not to be a dick or anything...) that I scare the living crap outta you!!!

I am one scary ass bitc####!!!!

HHHHAAAAHHHAAA HAAA HAAA HEEE HEEEE!!!!!

Happy Halloweeeeennnnn!!!!!! (I officially closed my doors to the cretins... at 8:30... and am now locked within my own hell... only to awaken at 5:00am tomorrow to face the dregs of society once again... If i could only drink more and remain a super-hero... and fulfill my role in society...)...

Nah she doesn't look like that at all....thank god.

But I must admit, asandygal that is a scary picture. I had to look really
    hard to make sure it was you.

LMAO... I'm seeing a different side of you.

jager bombs are arelally real y bsd idea. reember thwat next tie m that eoy go uwt

Quote Originally Posted by asandygal View Post
    I am one scary ass bitch!!!!
    Yep! I can personally confirm that on many occassions not just the day of the dead...

peace,
    D.

ps--and so is Maggie.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

everbody rembmer to vote on election day.

i discovered $.99 malt liqour tallboys at the gas station across the street.

One of these has twice the volume and twice the content of a utah beer. so it's essentially get 4 utah beers in a single can. mind boggling, vote

Just chcking in un thus vry impotent thrad...
    Courage + believe = life. Life is not about how many breaths you take. It's what you do with those breaths

done and done...is it a bad sign that you quality for 7 out of 10 signs of alcholism at age 19? somenes needs to probvide me with an intervention of rum and coke asap

sober right now
    We hold daggers in the side of the Moon...

I think DG just likes to show off her boobies. Yeah, I had the breakfast of champions this morning. Its been fucking warm and raining he last few days and i am pissed about that. Now I need to go out and get more smokes. Shit! I can still spell and edit my posts. More beer is needed. How many bottles are we down to?
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

bumpity bumpity bump, cause I am drunk. ZI hopr I gret my new Bro's soon so I can get on with posting under my real name once again.

drinking chivas again ovah heah, and its snowing hard!

si. utah. dogs have snow on them. they are happy.

I wish I had snow on me. Only 2 week until whistler opening, but only rain in vancouver..sigh. Picked the wrong year to leave the rockies (unless PNW picks up its socks, but it looks like its going to.)

this not good. dah wel. got tha mutt to chill with. fuck responsibility. and fuck steel reserve and their high gravity nonsense. beer.....

ist a fucking celebration bitches.

my first time posting in this thread. every other time i've been drunk enough to justify it, I've been too lazy to find it as well, so just post as much as i can in whatever threads cathes my eye first.

now im motivated bithes.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

It's pretty sad when on a Friday night basically a soccer mom has to bump this post bitches.

So who is drunk????

VV
    Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Thanks to your bad influnce i have been drinking 5 of my chocolate and peppermint shnapps things and like 5 shots of that shot thingy. woo0

since noon
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post

Not to be a dick, but I really hope to god you are wearing a halloween costume. i am on the verge of having nightmares.
    If that really was her normal face, I think we'd have a contender for world's biggest butterface.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I've been drinking for avoer 14 hors now. Niceeeeeeeee. Who in the fuck ethings of buying a keg of keystone light? A keg of bud ligh is cheapaer, and it tastes better. Dumb fukz!!

If that really was her normal face, I think we'd have a contender for world's biggest butterface.
    What... exactly... is a "butterface"???? If I'm drinking I can call you names too... (if I can type them... that is....)

What... exactly... is a "butterface"????
    From the omnipotent wiki...

Noun

butterface

1. (English, slang) a person (usually, but not necessarily female) that has a body in great condition, but whose physical attractiveness is lessened by their facial features.

Etymology

Contraction of "but her face" (i.e. "Everything about her is great, .... but her face.").

Examples:
    * "She is a bit of a butterface"