Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    edit: I meant 56 bottle of beer on the wall/
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

Quote Originally Posted by GheePup
    I do beliexe its nevver to early to be drunk anyhwere, even in So Cal.

Took anothe onw down, past it round. 96 bottles of beer on the wlal.
    As a college student, i think that it is always ok to be drunk, even at 10am. But, i was under the ipression that some of you were responsible adults....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

would someone be so kind as to go buy me some beer? the people at the liquor store don't seem to like to sell to people who's driver's licenses say they were born in '86. its sorta hard to make drunken posts without anything to get drunk with.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon
    As a college student, i think that it is always ok to be drunk, even at 10am. But, i was under the ipression that some of you were responsible adults....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    10am? Pfft! Rookie. Responsible? MUAHAHAHAAHAAHA! Yeah I pot my 40 in thes week and no work tomorrow. Aduly? What the fuck is an aduly?

55 ottles of beer on the well. 55 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down and pass it arounf 543 bottles of beer on the wall.
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

Quote Originally Posted by Peewee
    would someone be so kind as to go buy me some beer? the people at the liquor store don't seem to like to sell to people who's driver's licenses say they were born in '86. its sorta hard to make drunken posts without anything to get drunk with.
    Its vweryeasy to make a drunks post. while sober. Jost don't look at the ket board while typing you8 posst. use of the backspace key ist strictly forbidden. Although trying this method while drink is particularly challinging.

I forgot to JONG peewee. The abowe followen by "you JONG@"

Goddamn fuckin' drunks.

Tonight is the hump of summer school, only gotta teach three more weeks...TGIF and some leftover blues and fade out...

I just KNOW tonight some poor saps are going to be getting drunk dialed--all appologies up front for what I might possibly say later.

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    I just KNOW tonight some poor saps are going to be getting drunk dialed--all appologies up front for what I might possibly say later
    Oh Christ
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

Starterd at 2 today and jsut got back to hee office. I ove going to the bar in the day time. My wifee thinks im working nd shit. I was with some client sd so ai can write this off for taxes. 2 Tuaca boms and a 4 Crowns in 1 hour making good times.
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

Hick. Hick Hick.

Up.

Loks like about 54 bottle of beer on the wall right now, as my ayes would habve it lokkjd. Kwool.

Terrorize the east coat with soem callres reallyu soom, reallyu soon.

Drunk dialin rules mang.

peace,
    D.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Bag O' Donuts
    Oh Christ
    Yup. You be a targfet.

Time to get up off my ass ans take bottle #54 of the wall, drink it down, pass it to myseld, 53 bottles of beer on the wall.

PM'ing you Bodhi with my numver so you can drunk call someone that is also drunk. Shit I must not be that drunk since i can stull typw sorta ok.

Sapphire tonic dont taste the same with diet tonik and no lime.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

53bootse of beer ob the wall, 53 bottles of ber, take one down , pass it arund, 52 botls of beer on the wall. Shit, im !!!fucked up.....ecellent

52 bottle of beer on the wall, 532 bottles of beer5. Take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer ont he wall. Lost my job and don't have to work tosay so I might as well drunk. Hahaaaahaaaa.

Sorry to hear about the job Ghee...

Hick...hick, hic, hick...

Wat the fuck, are we don to 51? So be it amen, mang.

51 Bottls of beer on da walll, 51 bottle of beer, drink on down apss it arund, 50 bottes of beer on da wall...

Hik.

Fuck,....idfjkns

money making money money maone making btuches!

50 bott;es of beer on the wall, 50 bottles oof beer, take one down, pass it around, its Bodhi's B-day, passs it around again, 49 bottlea of beer on othe wall.

Fuck. Shit. Piss. Christ. Hell. Damn.

Only had one bottle of beer on the b-day...was too tied yesterday after a loooooong day. Work and last minute escrow bullshit just got in the way.

Ahhhh, but tonight is TGIF.

Hick. Hick. Hick. Lookout ladies, this foo is going out. Hick. Hick.

No bottles of beer, just some blended blues....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    Sorry to hear about the job Ghee...
    Thanks. It only took me 20 minutes to get a new job once I decided to look for a new one 5 days after I lost my old one. 5 minutes to look thryuogh the papre. 2 minutes to call 4 numbers. 3 minutes for my new boss to return my call. 10 minutes talkin g to him and Whalaaaa. New job. They work hatd, play hard and party hatrd. My kinda peeps. I am mucyh happier now and look forward to ogging to work again even if it is 2000 degrees outside. Feels good.

Since you took onr bottle earlier I see 48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottlea of beer one the wall. I take one Sweetgrass down and pass it around...fuck that I don't pass it to nobody, I just drink it down. 47 bottles of beer on the wall.

i think there are 12 strips of vacon in the fridge too since I just ate four stfiops of bacon just now.

way to score a new job. I took at least two don. Do 22.ox count as oneor two? It could bve four then. and thanks to whomever suggested arrogant bastard ale. I took it down and passed it to around to myseld cause my girlfriend is already passed out. Happy belated birthday Bhodi.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

youz guys should play poker.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Joey Joe JHoe Joe Joe hoe hoe joe Joe Shabooooooobooooo (or whatever the fuck your wayy to o long name is) Welcome to the Arogant Bastardd world. Shit I wish I coule get that shit here in Idaho. I miss that st uff. I miss surfing tooo. but an AB would erally hit the spot right now. Shit how can I coplain considringf wher I live and the snow I get to dki in the winter?

Brink on the poker game biatche!!!

Since joey joe joe joe joe hoe ShaboooadaBoooooo took a AB down and had a passeed out gf to pass it to I think its time for me drink # 46?