Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26
Results 626 to 634 of 634
  1. #626
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    935
    In honor of Jody Fosters 58th birthday today.


  2. #627
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Frantically crawling out of the backseat
    Posts
    639
    I'll be damned; as recently as 2012, NOFX could still write a song. Half the time anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Hereís the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

  3. #628
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,210

    Punk Music Is Good

    Canít believe Iíve never heard of The Screamers. Really good and a cool story behind the band (Thanks, No Dogs). First album being released this year.

    https://www.punknews.org/article/736...al-record-ever

    https://youtu.be/MdCRcrgX080
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  4. #629
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    23,778
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  5. #630
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,161
    https://youtu.be/6QS_U4eOaTw

    This is a cool documentary about roots Orange County punk.


    Stay outta my line
    stay outta my line

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    935
    Thanks for the link transplant, I took a quick skim and Iíll toss that on the big screen tonight. Lots of great OC bands and skaters.

    So I recently got a text from my brother that brought back some fun memories. My middle school niece is taking guitar lessons and the teacher hands out band stickers if they play for the group. She got a Misfits sticker. I guess the teacher buys bulk packs of stickers from Amazon and he didnít know who the Misfits were. When my niece got home she asked my brother if he knew and he said hang in a minute. Went and dug out the jacket I made for him 30+ years ago. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620389661.929410.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	661.4 KB 
ID:	373745

    Also in the box he found one of my old jackets that I thought was gone. Lived in this jacket from 85-88. Cut the sleeves off and wore over a leather jacket. The denim is still around, wish the leather was. That was lost to a crazy ex. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620389959.591798.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	373746

    Still one of the best albums ever. Not a bad song in it.

    https://youtu.be/C7WanzlOvGg

  7. #632
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Frantically crawling out of the backseat
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    jacket
    That is rad and impressive. GI is the only album cover I could ever reliably recreate.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Hereís the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

  8. #633
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Thanks for the link transplant, I took a quick skim and Iíll toss that on the big screen tonight. Lots of great OC bands and skaters.

    So I recently got a text from my brother that brought back some fun memories. My middle school niece is taking guitar lessons and the teacher hands out band stickers if they play for the group. She got a Misfits sticker. I guess the teacher buys bulk packs of stickers from Amazon and he didnít know who the Misfits were. When my niece got home she asked my brother if he knew and he said hang in a minute. Went and dug out the jacket I made for him 30+ years ago. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620389661.929410.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	661.4 KB 
ID:	373745

    Also in the box he found one of my old jackets that I thought was gone. Lived in this jacket from 85-88. Cut the sleeves off and wore over a leather jacket. The denim is still around, wish the leather was. That was lost to a crazy ex. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620389959.591798.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	373746

    Still one of the best albums ever. Not a bad song in it.

    https://youtu.be/C7WanzlOvGg
    I saw the Descendants at the UTC club in Seattle for that tour in 1985 or 1986? Itís kinda hazy


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #634
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I saw the Descendants at the UTC club in Seattle for that tour in 1985 or 1986? Itís kinda hazy [/url]
    I saw them in 86 at the VFW in Albany NY with Dag Nasty. Amazing show. Even got to beat the shit out of a couple of nazi punks during intermission. Fuck Nazi punks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •