Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Damn my late spawning! I'll have to go rent that movie some day... The first one? Or one of the, what, 6 sequels?

Had I grown up in the 80's I'd probably have a better grip on it at this point. Hopefully my research will cause me to laugh at Ogre eventually.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Guys we must realize that orge is in fact manbearpig and must be stopped

I'm so so serial

Village Idiot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gore
    Guys we must realize that orge is in fact manbearpig and must be stopped

I'm so so serial
    I heard you invented the internet. If that's true, I love you.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    No, dude. He's super serial.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Just for the record, we don't allow ALIASES at ALPINEZONE- if we see that the same IP address is used for more than one identity, all users are banned and the IP addresses permanently blocked. It is a dishonest practice.

Can you just go away and die already!!?? There is serious work to be done here...
    Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    Just to be a nerd correctly, I will edit this Spanish: Porque pienso que es un buena vez para ir de esquiar (tiempo is weather... if you meant "good weather to go skiing" it would be "pienso que es buen tiempo para ir de esquiar.")
    FYI- Tiempo has two meanings. One is weather and the other is time.
    "Don't drive angry."

Best quote from the movie "Groundhog Day"

SIDESLIP JONES Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone
    Just for the record, we don't allow ALIASES at ALPINEZONE- if we see that the same IP address is used for more than one identity, all users are banned and the IP addresses permanently blocked. It is a dishonest practice.

Too bad, cause this thread is really funny.

Alpine Zone and REI Members now get new dividend multipliers, especially on the specially marked "Mountain Douche" line. Don't wait, these deals won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey
    P=(rho)gh
    Fluid mechanics? But what if you are spinning around with beer in you glass?

Ans: P=Po+(ρω^2/2)r^2-ρgh

Well, oh mighty alpinezone god of your tiny puddle on the inter-web, We here at TGR dont really give a rat's ass about aliases because we realize that the internet does not constitute reality, and some cunter (like myself) who's either too lame or too bored or lives in some hot-and-flat-shithole like fucking arizona and deems it meritous to wave his digital dick around under some assumed name with a picture of god, cartman, mr potato head, or GOK what else as an avatar probably is'nt really worth getting pissed off about.

Now, if my internet or real world penis was as tiny as that baby-thumb you're packing around (I see everything remember; I'm The Son of God) I might stoop to meddle in such a frivolous affair as an internet ski forum during june.

So, go buy a corvette, put an 18 inch lift on your truck, fuck your secretary, and do i dont really give a shit what else to get on with your "im a tiny penised man with a fuck-all shit job in a big world" midlife crisis and Shut The Fuck Up and Stay the Fuck Out of Here. If I wanted you to wipe my ass I would come over to ALPINEZONE! but i dont so i wont and you can compare my I.P. all day long you stupid crew cut cocksucker. and shave that fucking rat off your face.

DONT FORGET, JESUS LOVES YOU!!
    For MINE is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever.

Biatch!

Lightbulb

That must suck for roommates or spouses sharing an interweb connection.
    SELECT IQ
    FROM
    Users
    WHERE
    IQ > 0

0 Row(s) affected.

DIE OGRE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

RRRRRE'SOOOFFFFFFERRRRDRRRRRRRREEEE!!!!RRRRRRRDDDD SSSS!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True dat homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Cop View Post
    STFU Mime.

wait, that didn't work. Fuck, Fucking mimes.
    Classic
    . . .

"when did Patty get laid?"

this whole thread delivers...I haven't had a good laugh like this in a long time

sorry bearded one, no offense meant....stfu and enjoy

to the op, WRONG FORUM JOHN!

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    to the op, WRONG FORUM JOHN!
    Dear Jong,
    Had you any respect for the history of a once informative and hilariously entertaining Internet forum of armchair pro skiers, you would realize that the original forum at powmag was “chatter”, an open forum for anything. NSR threads were fine, as long as they were interesting. It was a pleasurable mix of ski and chatter, and it worked well before the invasion of blue square noodlers forced the birth of things the outside world called “moderators”.
    Anarchic self-moderation was the only law.
    I hoped that some newbs might see how things used to be, in hopes that it might be more fun again if they played along, but alas you missed the point.
    Try reading some of the HOF threads. A few are awesome TRs, but most are shenanigans and tomfoolery.
    Sincerely,
    Fuck you, you fucking Fuck
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS CHRIST View Post
    Well, oh mighty alpinezone god of your tiny puddle on the inter-web, We here at TGR dont really give a rat's ass about aliases because we realize that the internet does not constitute reality, and some cunter (like myself) who's either too lame or too bored or lives in some hot-and-flat-shithole like fucking arizona and deems it meritous to wave his digital dick around under some assumed name with a picture of god, cartman, mr potato head, or GOK what else as an avatar probably is'nt really worth getting pissed off about.

Now, if my internet or real world penis was as tiny as that baby-thumb you're packing around (I see everything remember; I'm The Son of God) I might stoop to meddle in such a frivolous affair as an internet ski forum during june.

So, go buy a corvette, put an 18 inch lift on your truck, fuck your secretary, and do i dont really give a shit what else to get on with your "im a tiny penised man with a fuck-all shit job in a big world" midlife crisis and Shut The Fuck Up and Stay the Fuck Out of Here. If I wanted you to wipe my ass I would come over to ALPINEZONE! but i dont so i wont and you can compare my I.P. all day long you stupid crew cut cocksucker. and shave that fucking rat off your face.

DONT FORGET, JESUS LOVES YOU!!
    Hey! Jesus fucking Christ mentioned MY avatar in his post. Fuck, he must love me....
    this changes everything.

Or, maybe not.

wow, zombie thread much?
    embrace the gape
    and believe

wow, Greg even reeled in Jesus Christ, the man is amazing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

yeah i had no idea

FFFFUCKKINGGGG nnNNNEERRRRRRDDDSSS!!!! TOO MANY FUCKING NNNERRRRRDSS IN HERRRE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    wow, Greg even reeled in Jesus Christ, the man is amazing.
    Anyone can't start over at alpinezone!

Fuck off, OP.

I've eaten a few boxes of nerds.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!