Page 557 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,925 of 27101
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    I got snipped about a decade ago, so can I skip the sterilization?
    Same thing right, but according to about 5 butt hurt guys in this thread, you haven't done enough. Luckily they are in the minority for now.

Now I need to go give the misses shit for not having an $80k teachers retirement. I mean AR said all the teachers have that in CA.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I've been about as poor as you can be. And now I'm not. This is better.

That ranch deal btw, that's 125 fucking square miles of scenic, pristine Montana. Whoever bought it got a bargain.

also, he did say $100K per month, did we clear that up? I missed it.

also, Conundrum, I bet it was just one really rich guy with 5 cars who looked at that place. He might be in a different mood after he looked at it, he needed a quiver for the ride home.

Can we please get back to examples of outrageously priced homes in our local markets and speculation about what shape the end of the boom will take?

Time for me to bump this thread? Sounds like it.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-number/page51
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Did we switch over to that thread? I'm so far behind.

This thread is constantly sidetracked by a few butt hurt d bags. I almost have them all on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Did anyone ever come up with the number?

$37
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Your rich if you have a house food and a job. That’s like worldwide top 10% or something like that.

On a real estate note my neighbor sold his bought new house for 50% gain in less than 3 years. Crazy town. It’s only real ROI if you sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    There is a reason pensions hardly exist anymore, and it isn't because they are worth peanuts.
    american businesses and government alike dont want accountability for the nations well-being? i agree. the 401k is a beautiful tragedy

real estate still booming in my hood, seems mostly driven by covid geo arbitrage and luxury hoarding. but i feel we can generalize to luxury asset price/demand curve at this point and consolidate threads?

New listing in my ‘hood bringing down listing prices:

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/.../pid_41281622/

Well if we start consolidating threads we'll be down to one thread in no time. Personally I enjoy all the clicking.

realized gains FTW.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    who knew all the retired teachers and cops and firefighters, living off their pensions, were baller rich millionaires!
    Oh?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Can we please get back to examples of outrageously priced homes in our local markets and speculation about what shape the end of the boom will take?
    Here you go. This house in my hood was listed for 710k at the end of April. Everything had been done - including building a single car garage - but it's still only a 1,380 sq ft rambler, so that's pretty ridic. It got bid up to 822k in the first week, and the winners closed in three days, which usually means cash buyer.

Today, the new owner put it back on the market for 895k. Basically $600/sq ft.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2...23624317_zpid/

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Here you go. This house in my hood was listed for 710k at the end of April. Everything had been done - including building a single car garage - but it's still only a 1,380 sq ft rambler, so that's pretty ridic. It got bid up to 822k in the first week, and the winners closed in three days, which usually means cash buyer.

Flippers are worse than the rich (not that they’re always different). Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

So they're listing it a week or two after buying it, for $73K more than they just purchased it for?

Edit: 6 days!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Flippers are worse than the rich (not that they’re always different). Change my mind.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Plus they're saving bank on moving expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post

Real Estate Crash thread

Global top 10% is less than $59k a year for a family of 4. Earn above $110k a year and you are in the top 1% globally.

"The richest one percent of the world’s population are responsible for more than twice as much carbon pollution as the 3.1 billion people who made up the poorest half of humanity during a critical 25-year period of unprecedented emissions growth."
    https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-relea...-half-humanity

Does that make this a shithole country or support an argument for neutering the rich? Asking for a friend...(and no, I don't mean Glade)

Maybe if we just had a more progressive estate tax we could avoid having to go around doing all this neutering.

There's enough toxins in the air, water, food that we breath, drink, and eat to start the process of lowering fertility rates. Nature always wins.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    Global top 10% is less than $59k a year for a family of 4. Earn above $110k a year and you are in the top 1% globally.

"The richest one percent of the world’s population are responsible for more than twice as much carbon pollution as the 3.1 billion people who made up the poorest half of humanity during a critical 25-year period of unprecedented emissions growth."
    https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-relea...-half-humanity

Does that make this a shithole country or support an argument for neutering the rich? Asking for a friend...(and no, I don't mean Glade)
    the funniest thing about this shit is PPP means the lifestyle of Bozeman is way, way, way more expensive in lots of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    He said this guy was collecting $100k/month.
    My bad....I didn't read the post before I submitted. $100K/year

Oh and timely article on Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...h=4d22e0554012