Page 713 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,825 of 27108
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    These guys really swallowed the whole "it's a historic seller's market" thing hook, line and sinker: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Bellingham.../home/15819261
    Are you telling me that's the last condo in all of Del Boca Vista?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I'm seeing more TX and FL plates here than ever before. It seems like the left leaning are fleeing those states as the anti-choice and covidiots are pouring in.

Self-selecting civil cold war
    Or they like the smell of smoke.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Nothing to see here. Move along....

"We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Pretty sure it is AZ, Idaho, Texas and Florida. If we could get all the cunts to move to those 4 states, life would be so much better in this country.
    So which one are you moving to?

This might be a question for the random questions thread, but whatever. When I get my property tax bill for the year, the quarterly payments are broken out. Can one of you real estate experts explain to me why I'm paying slightly different amounts each quarter, and not just x/4 which would make it easier to not to forget to pay the extra $20-40 I owe for some quarters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Are you telling me that's the last condo in all of Del Boca Vista?!!!
    Only in Phase I....lots avail in Phase II

Is there a levy that expires mid year?

My first two quarters are estimated. But equal.

Three and four are where they ass rape me with the new ass essment
    But those are equal also.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Is there a levy that expires mid year?
    Idk. My taxes go up every year (because why not?) but I would think for the tax year, whenever that spans, they could just split everything up equally so I can autopay from the checking account. It's not a big $ difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This might be a question for the random questions thread, but whatever. When I get my property tax bill for the year, the quarterly payments are broken out. Can one of you real estate experts explain to me why I'm paying slightly different amounts each quarter, and not just x/4 which would make it easier to not to forget to pay the extra $20-40 I owe for some quarters?
    I'd imagine it depends on the municipality. Ours are just two bills a year that are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Idk. My taxes go up every year (because why not?) but I would think for the tax year, whenever that spans, they could just split everything up equally so I can autopay from the checking account. It's not a big $ difference.
    I wonder if it's broken down daily. Shorter months lower and 31 day months higher?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    So which one are you moving to?
    IDK, which one do you live in? I could visit you sometime?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    That was sad. And enlightening. Thx
    . . .

I can't tell is that video a spoof or real? seems kinda like the spoof they made of mountain village a couple years ago

the covid work from home refugees who are oblivious then gone soon onto the next notch in the belt adventure in an artists life

the dumb realtor who just got here last week and is conflicted not only between his sexuality but where he fits in in town giving rub and tugs to the rich and pretending he cares about his local citizens as he fixes rugs shades and knick nacks

the second homeowners who are used to using their money to influence others and constantly talk about the good they do, talking and doing are two different things shut the fuck up and start doing, you are not special cause you are a has been ceo of some company ok boomer

the cry baby local busineswoman please honey I have short terms and I provide cut rate housing to my employees you are such a genrous sole and a job creator do you offer health insurance too? shes more conflicted about her once dirt bag roots and her cash cow money making routine typical local 30 dollar pizza and 7 dollar beers the profit margins on pizza is big bank

the the homeless local kid who got so many participation awards in life growing up he thinks someone should just hand him a place to live and a high paying job where he can play with his phone all day and post about being in CB

sincerly,
    jaded local with one foot out the door you fucks can have this town cause it got fucked years ago and lost its soul

Her hat is a stupid look. And, I would think unsanitary in the kitchen.

All people can count on is change. You need to get your little piece of the pie asap, because you will be eventually priced out. How many of us older doods who are retired / close to it could afford our present homes if we didn't have the equity from them? Not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Not sure what to say about that video. The WFH couple? I had to look it up, they bought a 700sf 1 bedroom condo for $345. It had been on the market for a couple of months, it's not like they swooped in and paid cash over asking. Not cheap, but not over the top expensive either. It feels like there are plenty of locals who think they need a 3 bedroom house with a garage handed to them for $150K, and that just isn't happening.

The real estate agent? Never heard of him, neither has the Google, and he's not on the MLS agent roster. Maybe he is a paid actor, ha!

Kyleena is cool. She's a businesswoman, always has been. Her ex might have been a ski bum, but not her. But she gave away a shit ton of pizzas during lockdown, and organized a free farmer's market during lockdown- she fed a bunch of people in this town. And she just got a bunch of 2nd homeowners to buy the hostel for local housing.

I wish they would have interviewed the town council and asked them how they could have fucked this up so bad. The could have annexed the Aperture development north of town, so it could have had ADU's rented to locals but they bitched and moaned about everything so the developer went through the county instead and now it's some of the most expensive real estate around and no local will ever live there. And they could have supported the "Corner at Brush Creek", but they whined about everything and said it was too dense and got all nimby and the developer finally walked away. 240 units, we could use more than that but it sure would have put a dent in things.

small town shit with a billions of dollars floating around and it fucks with peoples heads weather they let it or not
    best bet is to have your hands out and grab as much as you can
    if your not grabbing ass for the money then you are doing it wrong
    we are all sell outs at some point
    I am

seen lots change here since 1996 good and bad
    used to live in a tent used to get shit faced and walk a couple miles home with my dog it was the best ever remember my car breaking down in town once and I left it for three months and no one towed ticketed or asked me to move it those were the days
    getting high in a sec and walking the dog in what used to be a private patch of woods which is now two million dollar and up houses
    sucked when they took my private woods away

was planning on working 4 hrs today but I only got 2 in my head is going to explode but I'm grabbing money like the best of them I like invoicing as many 100ks a month as I can 2 3 4 hundred a month

ski towns are small towns with big problems and even bigger money
    the day after breck limited short term rentals was funny my phone started blowing up with all kinds of people wanting my ear
    since I'm busy spear heading a short term rental ban of my own why the fuck not you know
    money fucks everyone up

Thank you for the local perspective goldenboy.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    All people can count on is change. You need to get your little piece of the pie asap, because you will be eventually priced out. How many of us older doods who are retired / close to it could afford our present homes if we didn't have the equity from them? Not me.
    Yeah i think about it alot, some of us kept keeping on, some people fiddled while rome burned so to speak and now its too late ... everyone had the choice
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

control is optional, but you have no choice

maybe we should aim for sustainable process?

I disgree, everyone had a choice but if you snooze you lose and end up with less choice
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The whole time they were on the first couple, I was thinking it was a spoof as well.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The real estate agent? Never heard of him, neither has the Google, and he's not on the MLS agent roster. Maybe he is a paid actor, ha!
    That's funny. Agent or actor, he was over-acting the part.

I’m starting to think FF is bunny’s alias, or bastard child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk