Page 391 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 26889
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "As a result, buyers are flooding into markets like Phoenix, Sacramento, Fresno, Bridgeport, Vegas, and Detroit"

Well that's...interesting.
    Who the hell is flooding into Fresno? I would expect the goal is to GTFO of Fresno.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    Who the hell is flooding into Fresno? I would expect the goal is to GTFO of Fresno.
    People from Oakland?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Are you looking for names and addresses, because that shit will get abused to hell.
    Nope. Just overall mortgage performance in a given location.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    People from Oakland?
    And maybe those looking to develop adult-onset asthma?

Homes in my neighborhood are going pending in 2-3 days, over asking price. We're seriously considering listing while it's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Mass migration away from cities and to the Burbs and vacation destinations.

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/7f52fd88...ly-update.html

How many are selling in the citys?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Are you looking for names and addresses, because that shit will get abused to hell.
    Most states, towns, counties have a delinquent property tax payer list with names, and of course addresses. I was looking at my towns list one day and saw my neighbor on it. Generally if you're not paying your prop taxes you're not paying your mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Bridgeport??
    Yeah, that struck me as odd too. I know a guy who lived up your way in Greenwich. His home had one of those really long driveways and an indoor basketball court. Somehow his wife gets involved in the drug scene and they found her dead (heroin) in Bridgeport one night. She'd gone there to buy drugs.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Bridgeport is a fucking ghetto.

Anyway, I know two people living in downtowns, one Manhattan, and one, Denver, and both are miserable about all this. There's no real reason to be there for a year or two.

19 Eames Blvd, Bridgeport, CT, 06605 doesnt look too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    19 Eames Blvd, Bridgeport, CT, 06605 doesnt look too bad
    First time I've seen a 1/10 Great School rating for home in that price range. While you somewhat have to take those ratings with a grain of salt, that's one shitty high school.

Real Estate Crash thread

Full price appraisal on my shack at $5k over listing. I don’t know the exact appraisal price since agent acting dual agency. I have a friend in appraisal data aggregation so I’ll ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    First time I've seen a 1/10 Great School rating for home in that price range. While you somewhat have to take those ratings with a grain of salt, that's one shitty high school.
    If that thing even sells, those kids are never going to public school.

still a nice little compound. I'm out of school.

No beach, property taxes now over 13,000, but betcha a reassessment jacks that up, and priced almost three times as much as the average market. But I'll bet there's a Wendy's and Popeyes right down the street

If that thing even sells, those kids are never going to public school.
    With remote learning now, perhaps they can attend Phillips Exeter?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

No beach, property taxes now over 13,000, but betcha a reassessment jacks that up, and priced almost three times as much as the average market. But I'll bet there's a Wendy's and Popeyes right down the street
    It's not a bad looking lot and house. On the market almost a year. So, there's got to be something wrong with it. I'm going out on a limb and thinking besides it being overpriced, there's no non-GMO, fair trade, organically grown, ethically sourced coffee shop w/i 5 minutes of the place.

I see a few miles South, in a different zip code, the home prices go WAY up. Nice to have a beach.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Latest July Redfin summary on the market.

Key takeaways for the 4-week period ending July 26:
    Pending home sales were up 12% year over year, an increase from the 7% year over year gains we reported for the period ending July 12.
    30-year mortgage rates have hovered around 3% for three weeks, and mortgage purchase applications were up 21% from a year earlier.
    Home sale prices were up 11% year over year for the week ending July 26, the largest increase since 2014.
    For homes actively listed during the period, asking prices were up 14% year over year and may have peaked for 2020.
    The sale-to-list price ratio, which compares the final sale price to the list price, rose to 99.0%—the highest level since at least 2012 (as far back as our data on this measure goes).
    The supply of homes for sale continued to fall short of demand, as new listings were down 0.7% year-over-year and active inventory of homes for sale was down 30%. “A lot of people are living with family and friends now because it’s too hard to enter the market,” said Salt Lake City Redfin agent Campbell Dosch.

Every old house in New England that sits IME has foundation issues.
    Live Free or Die

Waterfront in NE seems like it would be miserable in the winter.

NE seems like it would be miserable in the winter.
    FYP
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Heh, yeah, all of NE is pretty miserable in the winter, but being right on the water while the Nor'easter rages seems miserabler.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    FYP
    Probably should be "anything east of the Platte River."

Waterfront in NE seems like it would be miserable in the winter.
    Furgetabout Northeasters with the right wind direction/tide scenario.

Heh, yeah, all of NE is pretty miserable in the winter, but being right on the water while the Nor'easter rages seems miserabler.
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  10.0 KB

This was where my grandparents house was in Essex Ct. it was small. You can see the old house in street view. I only visited once and was never close to them. Nice area.

$3,275,000
    3beds · 4 baths
    17 Dickinson Ln, Essex

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...6_M34129-65712