Page 907 of 920 FirstFirst ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 22982
    is price the problem or not enough beds ?

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/occupancy...beds-1.6017690

them alberta folk really giturdunright
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

"Hi we're American morons, read about us in this article"

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/our-3m...d-price-surge/

Garret Cockrell, whose Big D Lumber supplied the couple’s wood,

Makes sense based on the modeling photos.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

That thing is ugly af.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

I wonder how much she spent on those tits ?

Name:  Image1660615697.334741.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  16.4 KB

Tons of NSFW pics of her online.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Garret Cockrell, whose Big D Lumber supplied the couple’s wood.
    This is an underappreciated commentary.

I can already hear the music from "Logjammin' II"

Maude: You can imagine where it goes from here.

The Dude: He supplies the wood?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I wonder how much she spent on those tits ?

Name:  Image1660615697.334741.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  16.4 KB

Tons of NSFW pics of her online.
    one would hope cuz she has to pay for those tits eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Clearly, they are not too bright. And no taste in home design either. It reads more like an advertisement for her Instagram account to gain more clicks to generate the needed revenue to finish the job.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

“The couple has faced swelling costs”

Hmmm. Bolt ons are expensive

Who the fuck wants to subscribe to a butter face ugly bitch insta with fake tits? Apparently over a million ‘Merican retards.

"For now, Carrie will have to stick to her day job of entertaining her more than 1 million instagram followers."

What does having this house completed or not have to do with Carrie needing to continue to "work?"
    They just shoe-horned that in there to say she has instagram followers and flash some pics of her tits and legs. I'm appalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Who the fuck wants to subscribe to a butter face ugly bitch insta with fake tits? Apparently over a million ‘Merican retards.
    GQP leaning cuck boys for $100 Alex?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Looking at Mammoth real estate all the time, I would argue prices need a 40% reduction to be anywhere close to reality. Will they ever go down that much? Magic 8 ball says NO!

Name:  Screenshot 2022-08-16 092240.png
Views: 485
Size:  21.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I've been looking for property a few states away the last few months with no luck. The drought is likely to continue so I'm considering renting just to get me in the area. I called four agents representing rentals over the weekend and left messages with all four. One called back, one texted back, and nothing from the other two. I've said it before and I'll surely say it again; love real estate and automobiles but a majority of people who work within those industries are some of the worst.

Those just aren't 3M tits.

Costs and rates are rising, while they're sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    a majority of people who work within those industries are some of the worst.
    Yep. Without spelling out the details, the primary reason my wife got her license was one too many encounters with shady self-dealing assholes.

My ex wife is a "successful" realtor. She got her GED and failed out of college. She had debt collectors up her ass for years until I fixed that issue.

She could sell ice to Eskimos though.

Many realtors are shady

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Garret Cockrell, whose Big D Lumber supplied the couple’s wood,

Makes sense based on the modeling photos.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Haha I figured I wasn't the only one that noticed this. Are we supposed to feel bad for them?

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Haha I figured I wasn't the only one that noticed this. Are we supposed to feel bad for them?
    No one should shed a tear for this couple. Anyone that can walk down the path of building a custom home should have the funds and the knowledge to get the job done. This couple looks to have neither of those two characteristics.

I've read multiple stories on people suffering the same fate though. Got over their heads with the cost escalations that were and still are unprecedented in the residential construction industry.

Having just built our own custom home this past year, I have no sympathy but maybe a little empathy for those that are stuck over their head because they maybe didn't realize how things can go South in a hurry if you don't have your financial situation dialed. Fortunately we had a builder that was recommended to us by a family friend that did a very good job of staying as close to budget as was possible given how fast lumber prices, along with sub-contractor labor prices were increasing back in 2021.

Now, at least lumber prices have come down to Earth. Labor costs have only gone up though. Not to mention mortgage rates. No idea where construction loans are but would imagine they are at least 150 basis points higher than a conventional 30 year mortgage.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Those just aren't 3M tits.

Costs and rates are rising, while they're sinking.
    underrated comment and pun.

Toad man nailed it w a good overview

I work w people all the time extremely high priced guy i take account for every imaginable fuck up I don't hide the fact you will hate me at times but people see my price either realize they can't do the project or go w me or find someone who promises cheap that fucks their world up

Denver remodel projects are starting to slow no free cheap money or over inflated house prices to keep it going

Land for sale.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...182417614.html

The nation is home to 735 billionaires (according to Forbes) and plenty of quasi-billionaires, and many of them are buying. (Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos has amassed 420,000 acres in Far West Texas around his Blue Origin suborbital spaceflight company, making him the nation's 24th largest landowner.) The private plane market is booming, making it easier for the wealthy to travel from one of their places to the others. Many of them like to tour prospective properties by helicopter, rented for $4,600 an hour, billed to the client. In this Gilded Age, titans want to get dirty and dusty and wade hip-deep into a stream. They're acquiring properties that require two days to traverse by horse.

In 2020, Taylor's firm completed $1 billion in sales, despite a few dead months during the initial eruption of the pandemic. Last year? Better. Revenue more than doubled, and included handling both sides of the $200 million Beaverhead Ranch sale from Koch Industries to Rupert Murdoch, 340,000 acres cascading over three mountain ranges in Southwest Montana. "The latter half of 2020 and all of 2021 have been the strongest real estate market that any of us have experienced," the firm's website notes.

"It was too much going on all the time," says Taylor's partner Tim Murphy, who represented Murdoch. "A ranch is a living thing. It takes years to understand it. It could take years to see it all."

Hall and Hall maintains 19 offices, 25 partners, all of them men. Commissions are split among partners. Its brokers estimate that a buyer will invest up to 10% of his net worth on a ranch. When the firm lands a $200 million listing, the potential pool winnows to the apex of the Forbes 400, possibly 75 potential buyers tops. At all times, brokers know who's looking and what they can realistically afford. The majority of candidates are American, but brokers do get the occasional foreign buyer. In many other countries, there is often a paucity of private land for sale because of geography, density or government control. Try picking up a vast parcel for a weekend retreat in Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    I've read multiple stories on people suffering the same fate though. Got over their heads with the cost escalations that were and still are unprecedented in the residential construction industry.
    Hell, this was common, if not the norm, even before the pandemic. My in-laws put on a clinic over a decade ago.

there was even a Tom hanks movie in 1986

Called two builders in the MA/RI area. Established outfits as far as I can tell. Asked them the same loaded question. What is a realistic price per square foot for a mid-tier home? The answer was $400 from both. One could start in the fall. One was two years out. So, there's that.