Page 745 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,625 of 27075
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I was in two houses yesterday, both recent remodels, both had bathtubs in the living rooms. Is that a new thing? One of the places also had two bedrooms with tubs in the bedrooms, and yes, they also had an attached bathroom.
    Feels really damp. Moist, even.

I think that’s like the third time that castle house has graced this thread/TGR. Guy’s been trying to sell it forever.
    focus.

I was doing a few rides up in the hills over Saratoga lake last week and was shocked to see this monstrosity on the side of what was the most serene and pretty road up there, home to a championship horse farm. Hate to bring up an ethnic slant, but, it's a spec house built by this prominent Italian family builder that bought a century old estate and is in the process of butchering it. God awful, especially if you know what was there before, and there's a stinky dairy farm a quarter mile away and double wides in various states all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I am more shocked at the jacuzzi tub placed between the living/dining rooms, wtf?
    Yes! Listing says the house was built by a contractor for himself -- what an advertisement for anyone considering hiring him

Looks like Slaagmaster lives in that castle.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

WTF??

It's ok to call it a Guido house, Benny.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I was doing a few rides up in the hills over Saratoga lake last week and was shocked to see this monstrosity on the side of what was the most serene and pretty road up there, home to a championship horse farm. Hate to bring up an ethnic slant, but, it's a spec house built by this prominent Italian family builder that bought a century old estate and is in the process of butchering it. God awful, especially if you know what was there before, and there's a stinky dairy farm a quarter mile away and double wides in various states all around.

I mean, it would fit quite well in a Staten Island hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Includes a Dentists chair in the living room. This must be maggot owned.

Attachment 389095

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    So much tacky. Pillows in the jacuzzi, a tv hanging right above the faucets, plus stained glass hanging on the other side of it, awful green 'marble', and a standard 5 piece oak dinner table that can be had at numerous thrift stores, not to mention lazy boy chair that probably smells. Oh and yeah, a spider plant. Good lord. I'm no interior decorator but this shit hurts to look at. White trash castle.

It's a barber's chair, and the razor strap is still hanging from it. So basically it's a spa!

"Get a cut and shave, then relax in our luxurious jacuzzi in front of the fire"

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I’ll take those ‘charming’ Bellingham things over this, any day
    We have a ton of those as well, they're just out in the burbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Includes a Dentists chair in the living room. This must be maggot owned.

Attachment 389095

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Is it safe?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Yes! Listing says the house was built by a contractor for himself -- what an advertisement for anyone considering hiring him
    I think he’s basically retired. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, even in a white-hot market, he says nobody has had any interest.

Re: living area tubs…I stayed in a hotel room with a tub where you could watch tv. Bruh…brruuhhh…taking a nice warm soak, sipping a beverage, watching a movie or ballgame or whatever. Maybe I’m weird, but that was just indescribably sublime.

Needs more heads on pikes.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

mayne some sweetsour pohrk and gohdamn mongorians

^^^ my parents built a modern house in a neighborhood of traditional suburban homes that all generally looked the same. Not long after it was completed, I was standing in the driveway, and a neighborhood kid walked up...

Is this your house?

It's my parents'

When they were building it, I thought it was going to be a Chinese restaurant.

(me laughing a bit)

But then I knew it can't be. There isn't enough parking!

Smart kid. I relayed the conversation to my parents, but they were not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Is it safe?
    Holy shit, that's a deep cut. Haven't thought about that book / movie for like 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Re: living area tubs…I stayed in a hotel room with a tub where you could watch tv. Bruh…brruuhhh…taking a nice warm soak, sipping a beverage, watching a movie or ballgame or whatever. Maybe I’m weird, but that was just indescribably sublime.

My college weed dealer had a hot tub inside his trailer. Not sure how he got it in there.

No couch, just a big screen TV and a hot tub. Going in there in the summer was like walking into a Costa Rican rainforest.

I think the ventilation was just an open window with a fan.

I was seriously trying to talk the wife into putting a hot tub in our garage. Our garage has amazing sunset views, and we frequently hang out in there with friends in the summer drinking beer and playing games.

Apparently she thinks that idea is "Trashy" and wants to park in there so her car isn't "Cold". Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

It's only trashy if your garage is carpeted.

House across the street had the very 1970s hot tub built into the middle of the living room floor. At some point the coke or weed wore off and they just put some plywood over it and left it for the next owners.

Name:  Image1634326543.974767.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  19.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    It's only trashy if your garage is carpeted.
    It used to be. A friend had some pretty sweet unused carpet leftovers after a local restaurant redid theirs. So I put it out there for a summer. Pretty nice when you are working on bikes and stuff to just walk around barefoot on carpet. Not so much in the winter when you are parking in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I was seriously trying to talk the wife into putting a hot tub in our garage. Our garage has amazing sunset views, and we frequently hang out in there with friends in the summer drinking beer and playing games.

Apparently she thinks that idea is "Trashy" and wants to park in there so her car isn't "Cold". Whatever.
    Some mag did that and posted a picture. Looked like a solid party pad.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post

You let your wife know that garage hot tubs are just about the classiest thing you can do. Bonus if inflatable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2425.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	389149