Page 373 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 27073
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I don’t owe you shit. Call me all the names you want. Threatening people in a real estate thread? Come on man. Grow up.
    You fucking pussy. That's all you got? You're all, just live where you want to live horseshit, "hey, I did it", and you still won't tell us how? Do you think we're all fucking idiots? We all don't want to live and own TWO homes a quick little drive to a cool mountain? Scumbag. Grow some balls and show us you're a man. Boy.

wow benny you drunk posting?
    sometimes I agree with you but your kind of stumbling around in high heels tonight a straight up mess

I'll tell you the quick version of my story since your needing to live through some mountain town scum and their rags to riches story

move to a mountain town at age 19
    don't give to shits about anything party ski ride bikes party
    get married, the cracker you marry wants to buy a house, but you don't want to because it sounds like responsiblity
    you buy a house and your pissed cause it is like responisbility
    you think you overpaid that was almost twenty years ago and yeah ask for an advance on the trust fund to make it happen
    twenty years later your divorced, your ex is a felon with so many drug and alcohol convictions it blows, but you still have to pay her six something figures to keep the house
    the house is worth so much money its stupid and the mortgage is pennies on the dollar compared to what it's worth, but you keep the mortgage for the tax deductions cause someone who keeps track of your money tells you thats what you have to do
    like alot of your friends your thinking of buying a second home somewhere that will be cool, that no one knows is cool yet
    it will happen in the next year or two because thats what mountain people do

fuck you benny, I know thats what you want to hear cause we all have trust funds and we all have drug and alcohol issues, so maybe you are right

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You fucking pussy. That's all you got? You're all, just live where you want to live horseshit, "hey, I did it", and you still won't tell us how? Do you think we're all fucking idiots? We all don't want to live and own TWO homes a quick little drive to a cool mountain? Scumbag. Grow some balls and show us you're a man. Boy.
    Drunk Benny Post Preservation Society.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ok ok ok. You got me. I’m not supposed to tell anyone this because it is kinda top secret. Here we go. Ya ready?

My dad is Abe Froman.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

Nope. Pretty damn sober. Just fucking pisses me off when some shithead who is blessed lucky and can own TWO homes up there tells me just to live where I fucking want to live. Jezuz, I hate that shit to no end.

Ok ok ok. You got me. I’m not supposed to tell anyone this because it is kinda top secret. Here we go. Ya ready?

My dad is Abe Froman.
    Of course you're not funny, you piece of shit. Are you ever going to own up, or just slither away under some rock?

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wow benny you drunk posting?
    sometimes I agree with you but your kind of stumbling around in high heels tonight a straight up mess

I'll tell you the quick version of my story since your needing to live through some mountain town scum and their rags to riches story

move to a mountain town at age 19
    don't give to shits about anything party ski ride bikes party
    get married, the cracker you marry wants to buy a house, but you don't want to because it sounds like responsiblity
    you buy a house and your pissed cause it is like responisbility
    you think you overpaid that was almost twenty years ago and yeah ask for an advance on the trust fund to make it happen
    twenty years later your divorced, your ex is a felon with so many drug and alcohol convictions it blows, but you still have to pay her six something figures to keep the house
    the house is worth so much money its stupid and the mortgage is pennies on the dollar compared to what it's worth, but you keep the mortgage for the tax deductions cause someone who keeps track of your money tells you thats what you have to do
    like alot of your friends your thinking of buying a second home somewhere that will be cool, that no one knows is cool yet
    it will happen in the next year or two because thats what mountain people do

fuck you benny, I know thats what you want to hear cause we all have trust funds and we all have drug and alcohol issues, so maybe you are right
    Well, from what I see, yeah, serious alcohol issues in Summit. Serious. But, what else is new in ski towns.

He' sure sounds like he's been at the sherry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Nope. Pretty damn sober. Just fucking pisses me off when some shithead who is blessed lucky and can own TWO homes up there tells me just to live where I fucking want to live. Jezuz, I hate that shit to no end.
    It’s like telling someone to just get better at skiing. You can do it. Look at me!

But of course the only reason I am the best skier in this thread is because my parents paid for it, not that I worked for it or anything.
    bumps are for poor people

You can live where you want to live Bunny. You might not have the standard of living that you desire. But you can. I lived in tents for entire summers. I lived in houses with no running water for years.
    To tell you the truth, I don’t want two houses. I’d sell it all and move to Connecticut tomorrow if I could but I’m trapped here. Alcoholism has wrecked my brain, drug use has made me a shadow of my former self. And the sex addiction. Do you know how hard it is to be a sex addict in a place like “Celibate” county? Now the COVID is coming for us. Brought by Texans and midwestern soccer moms. The resorts are closing in droves. We might never ski again.

Jealously is a stinky cologne.

You can live where you want to live Bunny. You might not have the standard of living that you desire. But you can. I lived in tents for entire summers. I lived in houses with no running water for years.
    To tell you the truth, I don’t want two houses. I’d sell it all and move to Connecticut tomorrow if I could but I’m trapped here. Alcoholism has wrecked my brain, drug use has made me a shadow of my former self. And the sex addiction. Do you know how hard it is to be a sex addict in a place like “Celibate” county? Now the COVID is coming for us. Brought by Texans and midwestern soccer moms. The resorts are closing in droves. We might never ski again.
    Fuck you, child.

My dad is Abe Froman.
    The sausage king of Chicago?
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Can we go back to critiquing 4matic's pad now?

Do you ever feel like an ant under a magnifying glass with all those skylights?

Do you ever make eye contact through the window with your neighbors when you're sitting on the throne in second bathroom you posted a pic of? With my timing, that would happen to me every third time I took a dump.

Fuck you, child.
    I’m not the one getting his panties in a wad and threatening and calling people names in a real estate thread.

Fuck dood. I moved here when I was 18. I don’t know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Can we go back to critiquing 4matic's pad now?

Do you ever feel like an ant under a magnifying glass with all those skylights?

Do you ever make eye contact through the window with your neighbors when you're sitting on the throne in second bathroom you posted a pic of? With my timing, that would happen to me every third time I took a dump.
    No. The natural light is awesome, especially at night. The grey moonlight is like a portal. The blinds in the theater room are typically closed so it’s darker in there. No way to see in the bathroom window.

Benny always talking about how he’s got all this money and got his so screw you. Sounds like he’s living month to month on a pension.

Benny won’t tell us the name of his secret mutual fund or post pictures of his crappy condo.

The sausage king of Chicago?
    The one and only

Here's a couple more to rip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1000252.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	910.8 KB 
ID:	333189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1000168.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	333190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1000411.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	931.7 KB 
ID:	333191

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Jealously is a stinky cologne.
    arôme de lapin
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Benny always talking about how he’s got all this money and got his so screw you. Sounds like he's the perfect buyer for my house.
    Fixed it for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1000474-HDR.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	333192

Fixed it for you.
    Can't afford it.

What a magnificent shade of brown. Is that burnt sienna?