Page 374 of 387 FirstFirst ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 9668
    I got rid of the hideous ratty rug. Agree with your wife. Thought lonely couch wouldn't look right.

My realtor has zero creativity. He hired a photographer and the pictures were absolute shit. I had to get my own. The photographer helped a little bit. I'm doing this bare bones. I think I will get rid of the pieces Ted is talking about for showings. Good idea

Back yard is large for the area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1000467-HDR.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	333144

This is my competition.
    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-75657?view=qv

Newark is supposed to be a better area but it really isn't. I need to pull the Indians up to my hood. Asians already here

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-58478?view=qv

My house will list for $793K and is considered high.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Good luck 4M. Looks nice. To me it could really use like an inexpensive pale-colored patterned rug, like maybe sorta navajo-ish, not real big, just to break it p a little
    so, you're saying he needs a rug... to tie the room together?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

It's gone beyond letters. Today a realtor was knocking on my door.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post

Newark .
    Funny, you say Newark, I think New Jersey.

Looks like a nice house to live in. Bathrooms are done nicely.
    Last edited by Ski220; 06-30-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Then you've accepted an offer, it's not "sold." Hope it works out, that's a long escrow period.
    No doubt. They live somewhere else and it was convenient for them but we're gonna try to move it up. Have some solid earnest oney in escrow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    It's called minimalism.....boomer.

Iceman interior decorates in jeans?
    Hey, I see you're back. I wanted to ask you something, or, if you would, just share your history with us. We all want to live where we want to live, as you have and are, so, would you tell us how you pulled it off? How did you move from bumbfuck Alabama or wherever you said (Steve Martin in The Jerk?) and wind up owning two properties in one of the highest priced markets in America, high Colorado? What kind of "hard work" did you do to accomplish that? Up there? You know, a place that has a ton of high paying jobs, right? Really gotta know. We all should.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Nice interior and yard 4matic. Pop some crown moldings in and it is done. If you don't mind sharing, what was the cost to remodel the bathrooms, as I have 2 coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Real Estate Crash thread

Thanks. All the square footage after the two steps down is unpermitted so someone has to buy it as is. I had it inspected for structural integrity. I know that means discount and appraisal trouble and will probably take a large down payment buyer. It’s so much nicer than anything in its price range I’m optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Hey, I see you're back. I wanted to ask you something, or, if you would, just share your history with us. We all want to live where we want to live, as you have and are, so, would you tell us how you pulled it off? How did you move from bumbfuck Alabama or wherever you said (Steve Martin in The Jerk?) and wind up owning two properties in one of the highest priced markets in America, high Colorado? What kind of "hard work" did you do to accomplish that? Up there? You know, a place that has a ton of high paying jobs, right? Really gotta know. We all should.
    You don't need my life story you creeper. I just think that it is funny that you think someone has to have some kind of magical trust fund to be able to actually live where they want to live.

You don't need my life story you creeper. I just think that it is funny that you think someone has to have some kind of magical trust fund to be able to actually live where they want to live.
    Welcome to Bunny Gravity Research!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Stick it in your ass! The fact that you don't think that two hardworking adults can make a fairly comfortable life for themselves in the mountains of Colorado is your fallacy. Being a local and all, I'm surprised you haven't figured in our yet. Or maybe I'm not.

Work hard, stick around for a while, don't waste money, buy wisely and...boom! Your part of the problem.

No man, c'mon. You have the key here. I guess I'm pretty dumb. Never figured it out. How'd you do it dude? How'd you figure it all out? I know what brought me here. But, man, you're living the dream, amigo. And you have the fucking balls, the slither on the ground snakelike testicles to insult someone else about their "choice" of where they are living? Listen, you scumbag, come clean how you were able to "own" two properties in high Colorado at your age, or I'll "creep" and harass your little chicken shit ass until the end. Be a man, you asshole. We all want to know.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Stick it in your ass! The fact that you don't think that two hardworking adults can make a fairly comfortable life for themselves in the mountains of Colorado is your fallacy. Being a local and all, I'm surprised you haven't figured in our yet. Or maybe I'm not.

Work hard, stick around for a while, don't waste money, buy wisely and...boom! Your part of the problem.
    STFU. This is between me and shithead.

All he has to do is tell me how.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

No man, c'mon. You have the key here. I guess I'm pretty dumb. Never figured it out. How'd you do it dude? How'd you figure it all out? I know what brought me here. But, man, you're living the dream, amigo. And you have the fucking balls, the slither on the ground snakelike testicles to insult someone else about their "choice" of where they are living? Listen, you scumbag, come clean how you were able to "own" two properties in high Colorado at your age, or I'll "creep" and harass your little chicken shit ass until the end. Be a man, you asshole. We all want to know.

I don’t owe you shit. Call me all the names you want. Threatening people in a real estate thread? Come on man. Grow up.

I don’t owe you shit. Call me all the names you want. Threatening people in a real estate thread? Come on man. Grow up.
    You fucking pussy. That's all you got? You're all, just live where you want to live horseshit, "hey, I did it", and you still won't tell us how? Do you think we're all fucking idiots? We all don't want to live and own TWO homes a quick little drive to a cool mountain? Scumbag. Grow some balls and show us you're a man. Boy.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

wow benny you drunk posting?
    sometimes I agree with you but your kind of stumbling around in high heels tonight a straight up mess

I'll tell you the quick version of my story since your needing to live through some mountain town scum and their rags to riches story

move to a mountain town at age 19
    don't give to shits about anything party ski ride bikes party
    get married, the cracker you marry wants to buy a house, but you don't want to because it sounds like responsiblity
    you buy a house and your pissed cause it is like responisbility
    you think you overpaid that was almost twenty years ago and yeah ask for an advance on the trust fund to make it happen
    twenty years later your divorced, your ex is a felon with so many drug and alcohol convictions it blows, but you still have to pay her six something figures to keep the house
    the house is worth so much money its stupid and the mortgage is pennies on the dollar compared to what it's worth, but you keep the mortgage for the tax deductions cause someone who keeps track of your money tells you thats what you have to do
    like alot of your friends your thinking of buying a second home somewhere that will be cool, that no one knows is cool yet
    it will happen in the next year or two because thats what mountain people do

fuck you benny, I know thats what you want to hear cause we all have trust funds and we all have drug and alcohol issues, so maybe you are right

You fucking pussy. That's all you got? You're all, just live where you want to live horseshit, "hey, I did it", and you still won't tell us how? Do you think we're all fucking idiots? We all don't want to live and own TWO homes a quick little drive to a cool mountain? Scumbag. Grow some balls and show us you're a man. Boy.
    Drunk Benny Post Preservation Society.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ok ok ok. You got me. I’m not supposed to tell anyone this because it is kinda top secret. Here we go. Ya ready?

My dad is Abe Froman.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

Nope. Pretty damn sober. Just fucking pisses me off when some shithead who is blessed lucky and can own TWO homes up there tells me just to live where I fucking want to live. Jezuz, I hate that shit to no end.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Ok ok ok. You got me. I’m not supposed to tell anyone this because it is kinda top secret. Here we go. Ya ready?

My dad is Abe Froman.
    Of course you're not funny, you piece of shit. Are you ever going to own up, or just slither away under some rock?

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wow benny you drunk posting?
    sometimes I agree with you but your kind of stumbling around in high heels tonight a straight up mess

I'll tell you the quick version of my story since your needing to live through some mountain town scum and their rags to riches story

move to a mountain town at age 19
    don't give to shits about anything party ski ride bikes party
    get married, the cracker you marry wants to buy a house, but you don't want to because it sounds like responsiblity
    you buy a house and your pissed cause it is like responisbility
    you think you overpaid that was almost twenty years ago and yeah ask for an advance on the trust fund to make it happen
    twenty years later your divorced, your ex is a felon with so many drug and alcohol convictions it blows, but you still have to pay her six something figures to keep the house
    the house is worth so much money its stupid and the mortgage is pennies on the dollar compared to what it's worth, but you keep the mortgage for the tax deductions cause someone who keeps track of your money tells you thats what you have to do
    like alot of your friends your thinking of buying a second home somewhere that will be cool, that no one knows is cool yet
    it will happen in the next year or two because thats what mountain people do

fuck you benny, I know thats what you want to hear cause we all have trust funds and we all have drug and alcohol issues, so maybe you are right
    Well, from what I see, yeah, serious alcohol issues in Summit. Serious. But, what else is new in ski towns.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    He' sure sounds like he's been at the sherry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Nope. Pretty damn sober. Just fucking pisses me off when some shithead who is blessed lucky and can own TWO homes up there tells me just to live where I fucking want to live. Jezuz, I hate that shit to no end.
    It’s like telling someone to just get better at skiing. You can do it. Look at me!

But of course the only reason I am the best skier in this thread is because my parents paid for it, not that I worked for it or anything.
    now a complete tool